Cravings?

xx_emily_x

*i hope there aren't any threads like this..

i thought i should start a new thread..

i constantly have a craving for food, so in this thread, everyone can share what they're 'craving'

i'll go first..

even though i've just woken up, i feel like eating cookies and cream ice cream :biggrin2:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:This is an awesome thread. Because we love food.:roftl:

We really feel like driving 300 or so miles up to Chicago to get some delicious pepperoni pizza.:wub2:

mm, actually now that you mention it, i feel like pizza...& ice cream.

:thumb_yello:

There isn't a cravings thread that I know of... there is a food thread though.

But I always associate cravings with pregnancy, so I'm definitely not craving any particular food at the moment lol!

haha, then why am i ALWAYS craving food?:biggrin2:

but, it can be a craving for anything!:naughty:

I would do just about anything for a good piece of cheesecake right now. People keep talking about it and I can't have any because all of the pre-made cheesecake in the US contains corn syrup or some other ingredient(s) derived from corn and I have a digestive intolerance to corn. It's driving me absolutely batty that I can't have cheesecake because I LOVE the stuff.

I make PERFECT cheesecake. I just don't have the equipment, ingredients, or extra money to get them right now.

*shakes my fist at life for denying me cheesecake*

There are plenty of other foods that I can't eat anymore, but I don't miss them because I never much liked them anyway. A week ago, I REALLY wanted a Twinkie. Fresh strawberries and real whipped cream cured that craving :punk:

o goodness, cheesecake:mf_lustslow:, that sounds absolutly amazing even at 12:30pm!!

1. I'm craving MSN to stop being a crapshoot and sign in without these stupid "troubleshoot?" messages. (As I was typing this, it fixed itself.)

2. SAFECODOTS.jpg

CRAVINGS???????????:shocked:

THANKS, GUYS, FOR GETTING ME GOING HERE!!!!:wink2:

WHERE DO I START??????

CHINESE FOOD.....................:naughty:

CHOCOLATE..........................:naughty: :naughty:

CHEESECAKE.........................:naughty::naughty::naughty:

THANKS A LOT!!!

Thank you for this thread! At least now I know where I can go to complain about this :P!

I'm currently craving CHINESE and CHOCOLATE CAKE.. And a little bit of texas fries would be cool as well :wub2:

THANKS - NOW I'M TOTALLY JONESING!!!!!!! :shocked:

well, i just had chinese food for dinner just then!:bleh:

WELL, YOU'RE JUST B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-D!!!!!:naughty:

I am craving Oreos, as per usual.

I'd also kill for a jar of Nutella and a spoon.

And...*points to sig* :naughty:

Although, that's more of an obsession than a craving. It could be both though :das:

yes, oreos would be nice.

:naughty: i like a few of their songs. My friend said the album is really good, so i guess i better download/buy it..:naughty:

i am so full!

i smell like chinese food as well, it's making feel sick..:naughty:

Ohhhhh nooooooooo.......

I haven't even had dinner yet.........:shocked:

You're probably wondering - WTF????

But I'm in the "Joan Zone".... nothing makes sense in here... I eat dinner at 5:00 AM and sleep until 3:00 PM - 'cause I'm KA-RAZY!!!!!!!!!!:insane:

Ohhhhh nooooooooo.......

I haven't even had dinner yet.........:shocked:

You're probably wondering - WTF????

But I'm in the "Joan Zone".... nothing makes sense in here... I eat dinner at 5:00 AM and sleep until 3:00 PM - 'cause I'm KA-RAZY!!!!!!!!!!:insane:

:roftl: no, you're not 'ka-razy' but i don't know many people that eat dinner at 5am..:naughty:

Yes, yes you must, it's genius. That album is what made me obsessed with them...:rolls_eyes:

ok, i will then..

after i do my maths homework..:thumbdown:

:roftl: no, you're not 'ka-razy' but i don't know many people that eat dinner at 5am..:naughty:

That's 'cause I sometimes fall asleep when I'm eating at 3:00 AM and finish when I wake up at 5:00 AM! I TOLD you I was ka-razy! Speaking of which, I think I better go eat now....