Cravings?

xx_emily_x

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: no, you're not 'ka-razy' but i don't know many people that eat dinner at 5am..:naughty:

That's 'cause I sometimes fall asleep when I'm eating at 3:00 AM and finish when I wake up at 5:00 AM! I TOLD you I was ka-razy! Speaking of which, I think I better go eat now....

haha, what time is it over there?

i feel like honey chai tea, i'm going to make some now! :thumb_yello:

2. SAFECODOTS.jpg

What is it on this pic?:wink2:

Candy?

Cereals?

NO NOT FUDGE TOFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE APPLE UUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :drool:

VICKI

XX

X

Apple toffee????

Pic please!:naughty:

Or do you mean the candy apple?

Ugh thanks guys :bleh:

But when it gets to be right before "that time" of the month (aka NOW), I will KILL for anything salty and delicious. I pretty much devoured a big bag of Chile Picante flavored corn nuts last night.

But when it gets to be right before "that time" of the month (aka NOW), I will KILL for anything salty and delicious. I pretty much devoured a big bag of Chile Picante flavored corn nuts last night.

But at that time it’s allowed, don’t you think?:wink2:

it's ice cream! :naughty:

it is really good, you can get different flavours.

it's called dip n dots

Oh, ice cream!:thumb_yello:

It looks really exciting, I wish I could try some but we don't have it my country!

ah,that's exactly me today...but I'm craving for chocolate, and I ate too much already.

BTW emily, it was 2:46 AM over here - like I said, time to eat dinner!!!:wink2::naughty:

:roftl: i'm about to have dinner now..it's almost 6pm here!

Oh, ice cream!:thumb_yello:

It looks really exciting, I wish I could try some but we don't have it my country!

i wondered what it was when i first saw it!

it's really good, there's this ice-cream shop right near my school, so i can get that ice-cream whenever i feel like it :naughty:

:naughty:

well, when it's 'that time' of month for me, i am always craving chocolate..

i wondered what it was when i first saw it!

it's really good, there's this ice-cream shop right near my school, so i can get that ice-cream whenever i feel like it :naughty:

You luck duck!:thumb_yello:

You know who else is lucky?

The ice-cream shop owner, must be a perfect location for his business close to a school!:naughty:

You luck duck!:thumb_yello:

You know who else is lucky?

The ice-cream shop owner, must be a perfect location for his business close to a school!:naughty:

:roftl:

yep! all the students go there after school.. i might go tomorrow :thumb_yello:

i feel like ice-cream now!! :naughty:

if you ever try it, make sure you get the bubblegum flavour and cookies & cream!

those flavours are my favorites!!

*i hope there aren't any threads like this..

i thought i should start a new thread..

i constantly have a craving for food, so in this thread, everyone can share what they're 'craving'

i'll go first..

even though i've just woken up, i feel like eating cookies and cream ice cream :biggrin2:

This is a really good idea actually! :thumb_yello:

I really want a doughnut. Or Twiglets. But I've just eaten, so I'm not THAT hungry (obviously, I'm always hungry!)

Tomorrow I have to go to a stupid Cathedral (school trip:badmood:) , and I told my mum to pack me a MASSIVE lunch :naughty:.

I'm sure you'll all agree that you get much more hungry in Cathedrals, castles, churches, museams and gallaries than you do in, say, a theme park or a funfair :annoyed_h4h:

This is a really good idea actually! :thumb_yello:

I really want a doughnut. Or Twiglets. But I've just eaten, so I'm not THAT hungry (obviously, I'm always hungry!)

Tomorrow I have to go to a stupid Cathedral (school trip:badmood:) , and I told my mum to pack me a MASSIVE lunch :naughty:.

I'm sure you'll all agree that you get much more hungry in Cathedrals, castles, churches, museams and gallaries than you do in, say, a theme park or a funfair :annoyed_h4h:

:roftl: actually i wouldn't mind some chocolate right now!

When I'm on I like to eat chocolate or anything sweet!

same! :naughty:

*i hope there aren't any threads like this..

i thought i should start a new thread..

i constantly have a craving for food, so in this thread, everyone can share what they're 'craving'

i'll go first..

even though i've just woken up, i feel like eating cookies and cream ice cream :biggrin2:

ive got a craving for ice and yogurt:naughty: