Mikagasmic Part 13!

Ankmet20

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked::shocked:Guess I've missed something......

Been away only a day and look what happened, part 13 of my most beloved thread ever :punk:

That means I can post all my favourites again:naughty:

Give me a moment:mf_rosetinted:

Some sweaty ones, I've posted them before (like almost every picture, but who cares?) but I think you won't mind:bleh:

First my favourite kneeling and sweaty Mika picture ever:mf_lustslow:

dusseldorf.jpg

But these are also very nice

temporary24.jpg

mika1.jpg

muenchen-22.jpg

OMG!!!:boing: At first I didn't notice Mika in the pic!!! thanks a billion for this pic!!!

But you noticed him, that's the important thing!!! I noticed him because being the tallest person in that photo, along with being the only shirtless person. But I have to say he does look different (perhaps because his hair soaked) but still very nice:naughty:

First my favourite kneeling and sweaty Mika picture ever:mf_lustslow:

dusseldorf.jpg

I like that one. I also like how the photo was taken by "Zorro". I just imagine Antonio Banderas standing there in the crowd with the Zorro cape, mask and hat on:roftl:

It looks like it's time for :chkn: ! :naughty:

It is!! I feel like :chkn: tonight, don't you :das:

Damn, those legs will kill me once (and in fact I love it, it's a great way to die jeez, this sounds naughtier than I mean:naughty:)

l_84a40bff8568c03865218b9d066a8f-1.jpg

I like that one. I also like how the photo was taken by "Zorro". I just imagine Antonio Banderas standing there in the crowd with the Zorro cape, mask and hat on:roftl:

:lmao: You've got quite a vivid fantasy too, that was also my imagination when reading the name 'zorro' :naughty: Maybe that's how Mika got that mask-idea...He saw zorro and thought Hey, I will look even hotter with a mask on, they will drool over me on MFC:thumb_yello::roftl: