Mikagasmic Part 13!

Ankmet20

I couldn't hardly go to school this morning, cos I wanted to look at all these yummy Mika pics.. I was only at page 7.. And now I have to learn for my tests, but I can't even think of it, cos Mika confuses my mind! :lmfao::fisch:

Waaa! Me too.

I'm right in the middle of test week, and tomorrow I have Spanish, Maths, and management and organisation. :blink: But I just can't learn after all these hot pics. :blush-anim-cl:

:wub2:

even though i miss his skinny purple jeans, and t-shirts, i love his new look!

I looove the clothes.

But I'm not sure about the hair. He looks like my father. :boxed:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure that I like that jacket.

Strange:boxed: Almost nobody likes it,and i really really do.:blink: not bcs he wear it,i just like it bcs ... i dunno ...like it:boxed:

Sweety...white shoes....:wub2: nothing better than that!:thumb_yello:

Strange:boxed: Almost nobody likes it,and i really really do.:blink: not bcs he wear it,i just like it bcs ... i dunno ...like it:boxed:

Sweety...white shoes....:wub2: nothing better than that!:thumb_yello:

I love that jacket aswell.:wub2:

Not so keen on the hair either, and don't like the shirt that much hanging out half

I love that jacket aswell.:wub2:

Not so keen on the hair either, and don't like the shirt that much hanging out half

i love the jacket too! i have a thing for stripes.

i love his hair cut, but it's a bit too messy there. and he should tuck that side of his shirt in.

but he pulls it off like it's no ones business!:mf_lustslow:

i love the jacket too! i have a thing for stripes.

i love his hair cut, but it's a bit too messy there. and he should tuck that side of his shirt in.

but he pulls it off like it's no ones business!:mf_lustslow:

oh i'm obsessed with stripes too! he looks too cute in stripes :D

AND OH MY EDWARD. your icon and banner. (restrains for edward/spunk fangirling in mika fan club.)

oh i'm obsessed with stripes too! he looks too cute in stripes :D

AND OH MY EDWARD. your icon and banner. (restrains for edward/spunk fangirling in mika fan club.)

it's a good think you found the twilight thread, you can release all of that edward anxiety there. :naughty:

1832610231_1.jpg

OOoh la la. :mf_lustslow::wub2:

he pulls on my heart strings.

Strange Almost nobody likes it,and i really really do.not bcs he wear it,i just like it bcs ... i dunno ...like it

I love that jacket aswell.

He's a mess

Am I the only one that likes how he looks in those pics? :wub2:

Love the jacket too btw :wub2:

I found some more pics, posted them in the thread aswell

1833530677_1.jpg

1832620479_1.jpg

1832617787_1.jpg

1832619353_1.jpg

:drool:

I like the new pictures of him, but he seems really tired...kinda like he woke up and said "F**ck it. I look like **** so I am going to make it work!"

and he did. I love the jacket, the shirt hanging out is not my thing though...maybe if it was on both sides :)

I had a dream about posting on the MFC last night..how sad is that?

my parents are saying I am off the deepend now..for being on this site. Oh now they are saying I am a stalker...and now they are talking about unplugging the internet...sigh. my parents. I tell you. thank god I will be out of here for college in a bit!

and they are angry because they want to use my private computer (which they gave me for college) but, I password locked it because It is supposed to be just that, private. I mean..they can log onto my computer on a different account, but not my private account *twitches*.

I had a dream about posting on the MFC last night..how sad is that?

my parents are saying I am off the deepend now..for being on this site. Oh now they are saying I am a stalker...and now they are talking about unplugging the internet...sigh. my parents. I tell you. thank god I will be out of here for college in a bit!

and they are angry because they want to use my private computer (which they gave me for college) but, I password locked it because It is supposed to be just that, private. I mean..they can log onto my computer on a different account, but not my private account *twitches*.

My parents dont even care :naughty:

But they do threat with unplugging the internet too some times. :blink:

Yes, my brother is the same. He always installs games on my computer, so now I locked it with a password :biggrin2: