I love you Mika

I started this thread to just show my appreciation for Mika. I don't know the ins and outs of Luke leaving the band. However, I do know that Mika would make careful decisions and he would never want to hurt anybody. He is not totally innocent, but then who is? Meeks is a caring and kind individual who has touched our lives in different ways.

I recently sat my GCSE's which are BIG exams for me as these qualifications are vital. If I had sat them before I had heard of Mika, I know that I would not have approached them in the positive way that I did.

So let's all show our love for Mika and share appreciation stories because M rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MIKA :wub2:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I support Mikster (sorry Mika if you dont like that nickname it is now yours:mf_rosetinted:)

Well regarding the whole Luke thing... i'll miss him and i dont know if what happened was Mikas fault or not, what i do know is that him and his music does make em happy, im convnced it releases endorphins!

i admit that when i am down i listen to his music and watch my dvd:thumb_yello:

I support Mikster (sorry Mika if you dont like that nickname it is now yours:mf_rosetinted:)

Well regarding the whole Luke thing... i'll miss him and i dont know if what happened was Mikas fault or not, what i do know is that him and his music does make em happy, im convnced it releases endorphins!

i admit that when i am down i listen to his music and watch my dvd:thumb_yello:

I just thought of a good slogan for Mika: Mikster-releases endorphins-TO THE MAX!

Whaddaya think?! Btw thanks to you all for posting in my thread and I'm sure Mika is glad to know that we are supporting him! TEAM MIKA!!!!!!!!!!

I just thought of a good slogan for Mika: Mikster-releases endorphins-TO THE MAX!

Whaddaya think?! Btw thanks to you all for posting in my thread and I'm sure Mika is glad to know that we are supporting him! TEAM MIKA!!!!!!!!!!

lol pretty catchy i think!!!:naughty:

i love Mika too,

of course i'm sad about Luke but, first of all i came here because of mika and i knew about Luke because of mika. i think we cant say who's fault was it, maybe Luke wanted to go by himself, of maybe there was something that we dont know and im sure it was because there nothing actually that we surely know about this thing.

i support mika for 100%, no doubt :mf_lustslow:

i love Mika too,

of course i'm sad about Luke but, first of all i came here because of mika and i knew about Luke because of mika. i think we cant say who's fault was it, maybe Luke wanted to go by himself, of maybe there was something that we dont know and im sure it was because there nothing actually that we surely know about this thing.

i support mika for 100%, no doubt :mf_lustslow:

Good for you, it's great to see all these lovely comments about Mika!