Im Back :d:d:d:d

mika-fan1001

hey everyone, well this past week has been terrible, my mother kicked me off the computer, and i can finally come back now! it was dreadful, i just pouted, watched cartoons, blew bubbles (just had a party w/ younger kids there and baught a lot of 'em) and ate ice (not as much as previous times :wink:) well im really glad to be back :thumb_yello:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone, well this past week has been terrible, my mother kicked me off the computer, and i can finally come back now! it was dreadful, i just pouted, watched cartoons, blew bubbles (just had a party w/ younger kids there and baught a lot of 'em) and ate ice (not as much as previous times :wink:) well im really glad to be back :thumb_yello:

Welcome back!

Ate ice...? :blink:

Ohhhh, don't be mad.... you're back, it's summer, and there's a ton of ice waiting to be eaten.....:naughty:

She's like me! :naughty:

Welcome back! :biggrin2:

You eat ice too???????

What's the fascination????

I've had ice chips after surgery... before they give you clear fluids or feed you.....

But actually, it makes sense.... zero calories..... Jenny Craig would be soooo proud.....:naughty::wink2:

You eat ice too???????

What's the fascination????

I've had ice chips after surgery... before they give you clear fluids or feed you.....

But actually, it makes sense.... zero calories..... Jenny Craig would be soooo proud.....:naughty::wink2:

It's actually a symptom of anemia, and I am slightly anemic so I love ice. I used to eat ice as if it were dinner, but then I started taking iron pills and I don't eat it as much. Weird. :naughty:

It's actually a symptom of anemia, and I am slightly anemic so I love ice. I used to eat ice as if it were dinner, but then I started taking iron pills and I don't eat it as much. Weird. :naughty:

ya i was anemic b4 i was born, so they injected things into me through my mom

I love my mom too :wub2: Haha

except my mum just asked me if i wanted to move up to lake tahoe, and go to HS there, instead of the one where i was gonna go (Placer HS) just cuz theres a job opening, that means leaving my dad and sister (JR college):blink:

Welcome back Devin! :huglove:

aww thanku carrie:wub2: