Francis Rodino has kidnapped Luke Juby!

Francis Rodino

I know many things are legal in the Netherlands... but Francis, Ingie's only 16!! You perv! :blink::naughty:

Ok, sorry for this, I'm tired... I'm outta here :naughty:

Hehe... :roftl:

Although at least she's legal in the Netherlands. :naughty:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Franciiis now Ioana and I made your fanclub so famous and we basically spend our evening attacking random people to check you out, whatcha think of these nice things:

- You and Luke will pose for 2 million dollar for a Calvin Klein billboard (Ioana's idea ofcourse, I'm not that perverted:mf_rosetinted:)

- We will get an office in NY city for our FR PR agency with excellent view on the billboard.

- We want to be your support act as we have a wonderful band called: Ingding and the Dingedongs with me obviously as Ingding, Ioana as the Ding and Karin as the dongs with our smashing hit single: Ringedingedong I can see your thong.:naughty:

We're still discussing the other conditions:roftl:

Franciiis now Ioana and I made your fanclub so famous and we basically spend our evening attacking random people to check you out, whatcha think of these nice things:

- You and Luke will pose for 2 million dollar for a Calvin Klein billboard (Ioana's idea ofcourse, I'm not that perverted:mf_rosetinted:)

- We will get an office in NY city for our FR PR agency with excellent view on the billboard.

- We want to be your support act as we have a wonderful band called: Ingding and the Dingedongs with me obviously as Ingding, Ioana as the Ding and Karin as the dongs with our smashing hit single: Ringedingedong I can see your thong.:naughty:

We're still discussing the other conditions:roftl:

Anything you want, baby, anything you want!

:naughty: :naughty:

Thanks Fran for making my day with your comment

So...is she helpful? :mf_rosetinted:

I´d better shut my mouth already :floor:

Out of all people...you're the one who should know:naughty:

Okay I'll shut up now too:roftl:

Oh wow, we're witnessing the surge of some young love :wub2: This is so exciting :punk:.

Hi Fran!

I'm the one who was meant to be with the gang on Sunday and ended up missing it, and deeply regretting it :thumbdown:.

I heard that it was great and that you had tons of fun!

When is the next one so that I can FINALLY see what they're talking about, and get the famous Frankiss? :das:

Anything you want, baby, anything you want!

I'll take note to let Ingie do all the negotiating from now on,she has the skill :naughty:

Plus I'm 17 in October:naughty:

Ok,now pay attention,the time will come when boys will want things from you now that you are 17

Don't give them chewing gum,your crayons or your stickers. And never share your lunch,you will get cooties

You got me?:mf_rosetinted:

I thought Ingie was gay?

You should've seen how she jumped me!

:mf_rosetinted:

I like to keep that part of my life exactly what it is...private

But I can assure you I'm not knee deep into pussy and sorry Didi, but not everyone is gay:roftl:

I'll take note to let Ingie do all the negotiating from now on,she has the skill :naughty:

Ok,now pay attention,the time will come when boys will want things from you now that you are 17

Don't give them chewing gum,your crayons or your stickers. And never share your lunch,you will get cooties

Yes mother, I shall make a mental note and tell you when things get down so you can get me on prevential stuff right away:wub2:

I heard that she'll take whatever she can get. You know these Dutchies :naughty:

HEY!

I like to keep that part of my life exactly what it is...private

But I can assure you I'm not knee deep into pussy and sorry Didi, but not everyone is gay:roftl:

If only they were, the world would be a better place. :tears:

And never take sweets from a stranger. :mf_rosetinted: