Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

I am just glad that I can't read his mind when he sees me!:naughty: Not that he is likely to see me next week amonst 55,000 people!:shocked:

Well done Sarah..that is brilliant!:thumb_yello:

OMG I haven't given blood but I feel feint!:naughty:

Yes, some lovely pics :wub2:

I'm off to bed, starting to get a headache....a delayed reaction to losing an armful of blood I think :thumbdown:

Hope to be back tomorrow.

Night all x

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just glad that I can't read his mind when he sees me!:naughty: Not that he is likely to see me next week amonst 55,000 people!:shocked:

I'm off to bed, starting to get a headache....a delayed reaction to losing an armful of blood I think :thumbdown:

Night all x

Night Sarah, hope you feel better soon and good luck tomorrow with the t shirt!:thumb_yello:

I love his eyes in that pic....

And I like him when he's silly...

Are you going to any of the gigs in July... I'm kind of lost with who is going and who isn't.... lol

No afraid not!!!:thumbdown: Family holidays are playing havoc with my Mika schedules!! Are you ????:punk: I really hope he'll do some UK autumn dates!!!!

So want to see him soon!!!:blush-anim-cl:

I am just glad that I can't read his mind when he sees me!:naughty: Not that he is likely to see me next week amonst 55,000 people!

OMG I haven't given blood but I feel feint!:naughty:

Don't bet on it!!!!!!:roftl:

Vicky, if I don't catch you before Monday, I hope it goes really well and I hope you get some shoes...if not just go in red...I usually do:roftl:

I am off now folks...won't be on tomorrow night but will be here Friday

Take care everyone:wub2:

Night all x

Thanks Kath!!:wink2:

Hope to be here Friday too, night Sarah xxx

Goodnight all those who are going ... which is most of you .... lol

Nope I'm not going to any Mika gigs... :(

I hope he does something later in the year too.... :wub2:

Really want to see him again....

You must be ! I'm very jealous!!!:bleh:

I hope it is amazing!

Sarah, when i gave blood they had to stop half way through as i was feeling faint!:blink: What a wooose!

I wonder if this is how Mika will look when he see's you next week Kath!:naughty:

Mika-2.jpg

I posted this for Wendi last night to cheer her up, I think he looks very playful in this pic. I love it:wub2:.

Night Kath and SL, SWEET DREAMS:wink2:.

Goodnight all those who are going ... which is most of you .... lol

Nope I'm not going to any Mika gigs...

I hope he does something later in the year too.

Really want to see him again....

I know!! We'll start a campaign then Laurel!!!!:punk:

I posted this for Wendi last night to cheer her up, I think he looks very playful in this pic. I love it:wub2:.

Night Kath and SL, SWEET DREAMS

Playful ! ooooh my mind is now wandering .............. i like it !!:das::rolls_eyes::devil::chkn:

Night night Laurel and Robi, sweet dreams to you:wink2:.

It would be great if he did gigs here later in the year, especially around Christmas, really enjoyed the ones he did last year. But I'm not holding my breath:naughty:.

I know!! We'll start a campaign then Laurel!!!!:punk:

Playful ! ooooh my mind is now wandering .............. i like it !!:das::rolls_eyes::devil::chkn:

As was mine last night, when I saw it:naughty::wink2:

Night night Laurel and Robi, sweet dreams to you:wink2:.

It would be great if he did gigs here later in the year, especially around Christmas, really enjoyed the ones he did last year. But I'm not holding my breath:naughty:.

As was mine last night, when I saw it:naughty::wink2:

Well please put in a request when you see him next week Rose!!!!

Christmas sounds fab!:newyear:

When does the van arrive?:drive:

Well please put in a request when you see him next week Rose!!!!

Christmas sounds fab!:newyear:

When does the van arrive?:drive:

:sleep_1::penguin:

Sorry Rose i must zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz now!

speak soon xxxx

Night all my oldies xxx

If you are still there Vicky, I will ask if I get the chance.

Hopefully the van will arrive by Friday.

Nighty night, sweet dreams:wink2:.

I missed everyone :tears: I was logged in and catching up with the posts then I took a faint turn. The girls turned off the computer and had to dress me for bed! I think driving today has made the pain worse and exhausted me. They were great. It must be tough for them trying to dress me when I shout out in pain. :boxed: I will phone doctor when the surgery opens at 8.30am. ROBI - Hazel said well done to Ale. VICKY - well done on 2000 :yay: Cant do normal posts on this phone so forgive any mistakes. I use predictive text and when it gets too far down I cant see what I have written. Sweet dreams to all who come in. :bye:

GRRRR!!!!!

Just spent the last hour starting the design for the costume t shirt, and got half way through, and was about to save it, and it went haywire and filled in the background and I couldn't get back the original!!!

So I'll have to start all over again in the morning:tears:.

I'm off to Myspace to play a game.

Night:wink2:.

GRRRR!!!!!

Just spent the last hour starting the design for the costume t shirt, and got half way through, and was about to save it, and it went haywire and filled in the background and I couldn't get back the original!!!

So I'll have to start all over again in the morning:tears:.

Night:wink2:.

hello! rose..... there is games on myspace? i never noticed!

you couldn't go "undo" to remove the fill from the background?

I missed everyone :tears: I was logged in and catching up with the posts then I took a faint turn. The girls turned off the computer and had to dress me for bed! I think driving today has made the pain worse and exhausted me. They were great. It must be tough for them trying to dress me when I shout out in pain. :boxed: I will phone doctor when the surgery opens at 8.30am. ROBI - Hazel said well done to Ale. VICKY - well done on 2000 :yay: Cant do normal posts on this phone so forgive any mistakes. I use predictive text and when it gets too far down I cant see what I have written. Sweet dreams to all who come in. :bye:

hi wendi! i'm here!!!

are your daughters finishing school soon? all levels are done for the summer here. and don't worry, even if you are using your phone, your messages are perfect! :thumb_yello:

hello! rose..... there is games on myspace? i never noticed!

you couldn't go "undo" to remove the fill from the background?

Yep, and even they hate me. Was going great guns on beating last nights score, and the screen froze!!!

Is that all you have to do to get rid of the fill, darn, I'm rubbish on computers. Thanks, I'll remember that:thumb_yello:.

Yep, and even they hate me. Was going great guns on beating last nights score, and the screen froze!!!

Is that all you have to do to get rid of the fill, darn, I'm rubbish on computers. Thanks, I'll remember that:thumb_yello:.

what are you trying to do.... let me know if i can help!

(i am a graphic artist)

Good morning Oldlings :)

GRRRR!!!!!

So I'll have to start all over again in the morning.

Night.

Thats so irritating when that happens!! Hope you get it sorted today :thumb_yello:

hi wendi! i'm here!!!

are your daughters finishing school soon? all levels are done for the summer here. and don't worry, even if you are using your phone, your messages are perfect!

They finish tomorrow at 12 noon, then they leave at 1pm for the

British Pipe Band Championships in Birmingham, getting back Sunday! :punk:

Wendissima,

I'm sending good, happy pain-free thoughts your way.

tell the Doctors it's an emergency, you MUST get better to see Mika!!!!

Thanks Leona - nothing will stop me going to Amsterdam!! :blush-anim-cl:

wendi....i hope you'll manage without the girls....will you have anyone else with you to help?:blink:

good wishes for your phone call!:thumb_yello:

I will be fine Robi - don't worry!!

Phoning now!!!

Just did - 9.50am - emergency appointment today!! :punk: