Never Seen Mika Live? JOIN THE CLUB!

pianogirlsammy

I haven't seen him live either (yet ... I'm making it my life goal #1 to go to a gig of him and meet him :P)

It's so stupid since he's been in Belgium twice and I wasn't able to go twice :thumbdown: But since he's been here twice already a third time wouldn't hurt I hope :naughty: (Or he'll just has to go to the south of Holland and then I might be able to convince my mother)

If I would see him in person I would just stare at him, I think ... and he'll whisper to the security guys: "Can you remove the weird staring girl ... she's looking kind of suspicious" :bleh:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen him live either (yet ... I'm making it my life goal #1 to go to a gig of him and meet him :P)

It's so stupid since he's been in Belgium twice and I wasn't able to go twice :thumbdown: But since he's been here twice already a third time wouldn't hurt I hope :naughty: (Or he'll just has to go to the south of Holland and then I might be able to convince my mother)

If I would see him in person I would just stare at him, I think ... and he'll whisper to the security guys: "Can you remove the weird staring girl ... she's looking kind of suspicious" :bleh:

:roftl:

please remove that one, she must have something wrong with her eyes :roftl:

please remove that one, she must have something wrong with her eyes

It's so stupid since he's been in Belgium twice and I wasn't able to go twice But since he's been here twice already a third time wouldn't hurt I hope (Or he'll just has to go to the south of Holland and then I might be able to convince my mother)

:floor::floor::lmao:

please remove that one, she must have something wrong with her eyes :roftl:

exactly!

And at every upcoming gig they'll have a big picture of me at the entrance with underneath "DO NOT LET HER PASS! DANGEROUS!"

Hi guys!

I haven't seen him live either:tears:He's coming in Switzerland this summer, but I'll be in Italy with my family then:blink:.

If I could go, I think I would burst into tears, because watching the DVD makes me cry. Not really because it's Mika (maybe because of that, too), but because his music is so powerful!! So being there in the flesh! Man, I would be wet and wet:wub2:I also hope I could meet him after the gig:punk:And have an autograph. I think I would bring him a present. And who knows, he might give me a hug?:thumb_yello:

P.S: If you feel like complaining and crying loudly, go to the "gig frustrated" thread! Nobody will hit you if you complain like a baby there:wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15385

*joins* :punk:

haha i remember that day i almost had to pull over the car i was laughing so hard then we got pulled over

:lmao:

whenever i see gig pics far away from the stage i'm like "gawd aren't thhey soo depressed they can't even see mika!"

i mean honestly the show would be nearly pointless if i wasn't up close because i could just watch it better on the Dvd...

and even though they have those big screens blown up for the far aaway people to see...it's just not the same as being right there

I think exactly the same thing. Why would you want to go and watch him on a screen for? You have a TV for that :blink:

Well I don't want to be here but I am :(

i've never seen mika live! :|

but i'm hopeful! :D

Sweet Knees - guineverer - hey guys! We are trying to start a "Bring Mika to Australasia Campaign" (That's not the right word, we're still trying to come up with a proper word :naughty:), we're currently random-planning at the end of this old thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13624&page=21

It's just us in the same area combining forces. So far Australia-New Zealand-Japan. More Australians are welcome! Singaporeans are welcome! :punk:

*joins* :punk:

:lmao:

I think exactly the same thing. Why would you want to go and watch him on a screen for? You have a TV for that :blink:

Sweet Knees - guineverer - hey guys! We are trying to start a "Bring Mika to Australasia Campaign" (That's not the right word, we're still trying to come up with a proper word :naughty:), we're currently random-planning at the end of this old thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13624&page=21

It's just us in the same area combining forces. So far Australia-New Zealand-Japan. More Australians are welcome! Singaporeans are welcome! :punk:

went to check out the thread - awesome idea!