Hello Again

Juliem

Hi There, I´m not so New, but, yes this is my first time with my new computer!!

Just to remind you, about these addictive habit of listening MIKA´s IDEAS and songs, of course he´s a natural and harmless drug that God eve brougth us, auntil 18 Agoust 1988!!

Far as go the more that I need, since January 2006, when I first heard GRACE KELLY on the radio, I was doing the disshies, couse I´m married and have a girl, i was wordless:boxed: of course ran to the internet and started looking for the song:blink:,that was one moment in time I´ll never forget! (was sheer heart attack to my Soul:shocked:)

Thank You Mika :wink2::cheers:

It´s good to remember this! Thank You FAN CLUB!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi There, I´m not so New, but, yes this is my first time with my new computer!!

Just to remind you, about these addictive habit of listening MIKA´s IDEAS and songs, of course he´s a natural and harmless drug that God eve brougth us, auntil 18 Agoust 1988!!

Far as go the more that I need, since January 2006, when I first heard GRACE KELLY on the radio, I was doing the disshies, couse I´m married and have a girl, i was wordless:boxed: of course ran to the internet and started looking for the song:blink:,that was one moment in time I´ll never forget! (was sheer heart attack to my Soul:shocked:)

Thank You Mika :wink2::cheers:

It´s good to remember this! Thank You FAN CLUB!

welcome back!!!

:punk:

PS:did you mean 1983:boxed:?

Hi, MIKA COMUNITY!!

I´m felt touched for all your comments, thanks for you welcome back messages, tell you right now, I´m at work, supposed to be working, but not:punk:. Still dreaming:shocked: about MIKA´s new Album!!

Promissed to get to know you all through your spaces and have a little chat....

Bye for now, I'd better get to work, kisses and Take Care!:thumb_yello: