• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that exactly how i felt when i saw this pic:

mikaandsteventyler.jpg

its my desktop now. i call it "My Boyz" :blush-anim-cl:

THAT is exactly where i got those words, lol.

its one of my favourite movies ever and i just love those words, so i looked for a mika pic to go with it

im not saying mika is gay, cause i truly have no idea, but i think he could play a great transvestite, lol.

hell! i would love to play a transvertite. It could be so much fun. i absolultely adore tim curry :roftl:

I LOVE that shirt Mika is wearing in the pic with Steven Tyler, it's gorgeous:wub2:.

I don't think anyone one is as good as Tim Curry in The Rocky Horror Show. I saw it at Bristol last year and it was brilliant, and the guy playing Frank'nFurter did a great job, but Tim is just awesome!

Hi Jose, missed you so much!! I love your MFC-bame, the private nurse one, I have been thinking about that too, shall I change it too:naughty:

Yah yah yah! You should be #1 then of course!! :wub2: Omg I really missed you here!! :shocked:

amazing.jpg

Time for pics(yeah, I'm posting them!!!):naughty:

Sounds like he's saying... yeah, last night I had chicken with(...)

Image00813.jpg

It was damn good!

Image00819.jpg

:naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

You must put that in the Picture Caption thread!! :lol3:

Yup, Steven Tyler :wub2:

love him soo much.

i just went through all 27 pages. i plan on keeping up with this thread, but im sure if i leave for more than a minute i will be 20 pages behind again.:naughty:

Their music are very good indeed!

I don't wanna miss a thing is one of my favorite songs. :wub2:

Haha, yeah. The thread is going soo fast.

Before I go to school I'm checking how far we are, and after school..Mamamika! I have to be behind my computer for the rest of the day to keep up with the pics. :naughty:

I LOVE that shirt Mika is wearing in the pic with Steven Tyler, it's gorgeous:wub2:.

I don't think anyone one is as good as Tim Curry in The Rocky Horror Show. I saw it at Bristol last year and it was brilliant, and the guy playing Frank'nFurter did a great job, but Tim is just awesome!

me too.

Oh no! tim curry is absolutely unbeatable! other people may be good, but tim is frank'nfurter!!

Yah yah yah! You should be #1 then of course!! :wub2: Omg I really missed you here!! :shocked:

amazing.jpg

Done! :mf_rosetinted:

But where would I be without your fabulous help? I believe that we're in this together:naughty: And Mika loves us:thumb_yello:

mika989.jpg

Before I go to school I'm checking how far we are, and after school..Mamamika! I have to be behind my computer for the rest of the day to keep up with the pics. :naughty:

oh yes!! i blair that song everytime i hear it. then i sing along very badly, lol.:naughty:

i just saved a ton of pics and when i came back from uploading them to photobucket, there was already another 6 pages! :shocked:

Done! :mf_rosetinted:

But where would I be without your fabulous help? I believe that we're in this together:naughty: And Mika loves us:thumb_yello:

mika989.jpg

Haha yeah we're great nurses! :mf_rosetinted: So how are you? I read you're a bit better?

DSC04543.jpg

I looove that song too! my fav! so beautiful <3

Same happens to me when coming home!

Hey I saw your post on that pic...umm...the Big Girl photoshoots...:bleh: and I died laughing!!:roftl::wink2:

lol it was very entertaining :P

after being on the Mikagasmic threads..I am getting sudden urges to watch the Rocky Horror Picture show and Napolean dynamite. :blink:

Hey I saw your post on that pic...umm...the Big Girl photoshoots...:bleh: and I died laughing!!:roftl::wink2:

Ah ahhh thanks!

I looked at the pic.. I started laughing so hard , and picturing the big girls looking at his nessie (like ankmet says:wink2:) and I just had to say something about it xD

Ah ahhh thanks!

I looked at the pic.. I started laughing so hard , and picturing the big girls looking at his nessie (like ankmet says:wink2:) and I just had to say something about it xD

Nessie is a mythical beast that is rarely sited. I figured it was a suiting name.

lol it was very entertaining :P

after being on the Mikagasmic threads..I am getting sudden urges to watch the Rocky Horror Picture show and Napolean dynamite. :blink:

Yeah,very very entertaining :naughty::bleh: