Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been to britney spears when I was a little kiddo, and wouter hamel (he's a dutch jazz singer and I got to dance on stage with him!!:wub2:) and last year I went to mika with my mum and a friend, my mum stayed in the back and I got to the front...well...almost..:naughty:

I have never been to a concert...

besides seeing four Cirque Du Soleils, and Blue Man Group a few times.

which btw. were amazing. stunning and spectacular.

I think I would be disappointed in a concert...

I've been to some jazz thing, but that was just a band playing at the street.. and i had to go with my parents but it was absolutely terrible.. :thumbdown: it was not really jazz though, but boogie-woogie.. I don't like it.. not that band anyway..

I have never been to a concert...

besides seeing four Cirque Du Soleils, and Blue Man Group a few times.

which btw. were amazing. stunning and spectacular.

I think I would be disappointed in a concert...

o ive seen the blue man group. i had to miss a dance to c it, and it was the biggest dance of the year

I've been to some jazz thing, but that was just a band playing at the street.. and i had to go with my parents but it was absolutely terrible.. :thumbdown: it was not really jazz though, but boogie-woogie.. I don't like it.. not that band anyway..

haha one last thing before I go...

boogie-woogie? lol!! such a fun name though..

and. when I was in New York, there was a group of men feeling very chickeny (awkward) who were watching these two girls dance on the sidewalk...girls weren't wearing much..let me tell you.

it was really gross, we had to walk through all the guys and they were cat-calling to the girls in our group.

She is in the thirth year of highscool. I'm in the second. But maybe it's different in whereever you live then in the netherlands.. :mf_rosetinted:

*edit: ah, california.. highschool in california is different from highschool in the netherlands i think..

idk, hmmm

it starts in grade 9 here

idk, hmmm

it starts in grade 9 here

AAAAAAAAAAAH.. :shocked: sorry, I don't get it anymore.. in the Netherlands there are 8 grades before highschool.. You start with the first when you're 4 years old.. (at my school anyway) after that you can go to highschool.. :wink2:

AAAAAAAAAAAH.. :shocked: sorry, I don't get it anymore.. in the Netherlands there are 8 grades before highschool.. You start with the first when you're 4 years old.. (at my school anyway) after that you can go to highschool.. :wink2:

ya thats how it is here

I'm 13 and I turn 14 in August ! Just like you:bleh:

I know you weren't asking me, but.. :bleh:

well well well, look who's here :D

I'm 13 too ! But I'll only be 14 in december ...

you are so lucky to be born in the same month as Mika !!!!!!!!!! just not the same year I guess :naughty:

we should make a 'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group :roftl:

xXxXx

PS : are you havin chicken today ??? or maybe tonight :naughty:

you are so lucky to be born in the same month as Mika !!!!!!!!!! just not the same year I guess :naughty:

we should make a 'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group :roftl:

xXxXx

i was born 11 yrs and 2 days after him :wub2: lmao

xXxXx

Ahah, I wish I was born in the same year as Mika!:wub2:

Ahah yeah we should make that group ahah xD

I had last night:mf_rosetinted:, today I'm having fish, is there any meaning for it here at the MFC?:naughty: