Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

Just listened to some nice bits of Werchter, seen some beautiful pics. I'm gonna have my sweet dreams now. See you all later! :huglove:

Aww I wanna hear how you're vacation was later then!! Sorry we were all over you about our Mika-meeting and Mika-gigs.. :naughty:

Night night! :huglove:

It's a joke for us, but I don't think it should be referred to in people's signatures, because these will appear all over the forums. I would remove it before a mod notices.

Yahh... guess you're right!! :blush-anim-cl: we're very very naughty girls! :naughty:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I shall try my best :mf_rosetinted:

Yes.. or else we would never bother trying to stop ourselves :naughty:

Haha that would be devastating for this forum! :roftl:

So teach me how to be a perv.. but just a perv who knows where to stop! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm off now. Was lovely talking to you... knitters. Niiight!! x x

yeah, I hope so :lmfao:

I'm going too... Almost dying for some sleep, again.

I hope some chickeny dreams come up, but that's too rare to see.:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

See you tomorrow everyone! :huglove:

Night night! my fellow-perv-girlies!!

:huglove:

I hope some chickeny dreams come up, but that's too rare to see.:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Goodnight Carlotta

Dream of this:

mika_rock1.jpg

*eck* I guess I didn't come up with anything.. :sad: I'm just a perv who talkes with you MASTERPERVS! :bow::mf_popeanim:

Dear Jose, you're a very fast learning perv too, so don't worry, you'll be a Masterperv very soon....

And why do I like that name? And does it totally fit me:blink::boxed:

I'm off now. Was lovely talking to you... knitters. Niiight!! x x

I don't have to say sweet dreams to you I guess?

Let's say Naughty dreams then.........

It was fun tonight! Sleep well and come back soon!!

:huglove: from one of the masterpervs to the other masterperv:naughty:

Sweet dreams dear, hope you'll get some sleep!

See you tomorrow!!

:huglove:

hahahahaha:lmfao:

No no, not funny! :bleh:

Dear Jose, you're a very fast learning perv too, so don't worry, you'll be a Masterperv very soon....

And why do I like that name? And does it totally fit me:blink::boxed:

Yah, I know.. :naughty:

Yeah Masterperv suits you well! :roftl:

soooo where are the pics??

Immagine22.png

:naughty:

Give me a moment, I had to switch from laptop to pc, because my mother's back. She read some of our posts I guess, her facial expression was like :blink::boxed: Maybe she's still thinking that she did a great job with teaching me how to behave. She doesn't know how pervie her little daughter (little.....she's 1.67m and I am 1.81m.....so in fact she's the little one) can be.

I'll bring up some pics within a few moments, just give me a minute:thumb_yello::naughty:

Give me a moment, I had to switch from laptop to pc, because my mother's back. She read some of our posts I guess, her facial expression was like :blik::boed: Maybe she's still thinking that she did a great job with teaching me how to behave. She doesn't know how pervie her little daughter (little.....she's 1.67m and I am 1.81m.....so in fact she's the little one) can be.

I'll bring up some pics within a few moments, just give me a minute:thumb_yello::naughty:

:naughty:

Ok I guess I just wait than... :fisch:

Naah.. and I will entertain myself...

01046315hx0.jpg

01046447cp0.jpg

01046314ef2.jpg

Why do I find this pic chickeny?? :blink: Is it because of that hand on his leg? I can't tell, but I love this one somehow

m23et1.jpg

With this picture it's easier to tell what it makes so attractive the beautiful landscape of course :bleh:

theband2-1.png

Why do I find this pic chickeny?? :blik: Is it because of that hand on his leg? I can't tell, but I love this one somehow

m23et1.jpg

With this picture it's easier to tell what it makes so attractive the beautiful landscape of course :bleh:

theband2-1.png

For me it's def the suspenders which make it smexy! :wub2:

Second one doesn't need an explanation.. that's just :chkn:

amazing.jpg

You know how much I love him in braces... I was so happy that he wore braces at Werchter AND Amsterdam! :wub2:

amazing.jpg

You know how much I love him in braces... I was so happy that he wore braces at Werchter AND Amsterdam! :wub2:

I totally agree, those braces are freakin hot:mf_lustslow: When I saw that he wore them I was so lucky for us both!!! The pic you've posted is an all time favorite:thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

SBSR2008123.jpg

I think I dont need to explain why is that pic so chickeny .

But . . . look at the ass ! and the grey boxers ! And the wire in his back ! And the lollipop girl starring at him !!

And . . . **** ME PLEASE !!! It's just to cardiac attack !

amazing.jpg

Oh ! **** ! Dont talk about braces please !! :crybaby::crybaby:

Mika was wearing braces in every ****ing single festival ! I made a poster saying "Mika, give me your braces and I'll give you mine" and Mika didn't bring braces for Portugal's gig !! :crybaby:

I totally agree, those braces are freakin hot:mf_lustslow: When I saw that he wore them I was so lucky for us both!!! The pic you've posted is an all time favorite:thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

Hehe yeah they suit him so well :wub2: I mean.. it's ok without braces.. but it's bloody smexy with!!! Aww I guess he wore them especially for us, you know.. because we asked for it a lot of times! :naughty:(I mean, weren't those the only two gigs he wore braces? nahhh)

568d1303.jpg