Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

908a.jpg

This one is for my lovely sister:thumb_yello:

mika468x645am4.jpg

This one too

42-18559246.jpg

P1100451.jpg

I'm going to leave you very soon. Hate that fever, don't feel well at all and maybe sleep will help me, I might feel better tomorrow. I'll watch a certain dvd before closing my eyes, to make sure I'll get some sweet dreams:thumb_yello:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe yeah they suit him so well :wub2: I mean.. it's ok without braces.. but it's bloody smexy with!!! Aww I guess he wore them especially for us, you know.. because we asked for it a lot of times! :naughty:(I mean, weren't those the only two gigs he wore braces? nahhh)

568d1303.jpg

Of course he did it for us, didn't he say that to you at the M&G?:mf_rosetinted:

How could he refuse to wear them, for we are his private nurses:blink::naughty: He won't dissappoint us in any way, the sweet boy:wub2:

This one is for my lovely sister:thumb_yello:

mika468x645am4.jpg

This one too

42-18559246.jpg

P1100451.jpg

I'm going to leave you very soon. Hate that fever, don't feel well at all and maybe sleep will help me, I might feel better tomorrow. I'll watch a certain dvd before closing my eyes, to make sure I'll get some sweet dreams:thumb_yllo:

Oooh thanks so much sis! :wub2: They're b-e-a-utiful!!

This is for you!

mika5.jpg

I'm gonna leave soon too... I'm bloody tired... and it's too late again!! (we're really really obsessed, it freaks me out!)

I hope you'll get your rest tonight sis!

Of course he did it for us, didn't he say that to you at the M&G?:mf_rosetinted:

How could he refuse to wear them, for we are his private nurses:blink::naughty: He won't dissappoint us in any way, the sweet boy:wub2:

Nah he only talked about my shirt at the M&G :sad:

But of course.. I forgot the note he gave me secretly while shaking hands, which explained all about the braces!! :blush-anim-cl:

gosh we need our rest...

novyn2.jpg

Anouk - did you get to the gig? Where were you in the stadium?

Yes I was there, but Mojo refused to get me a wheelchairticket, so I didn't use it. I've sent a mail to Mojo but if I wanted another ticket I had to pay again. No way. And I'm glad I didn't use it, I've heard the stadium was crappy, far away from the stage..... At Werchter I used my wheelchair all the time and it helped me a lot, but I've got a fever since this evening, and my legs hurt like hell, my lekft knee is swollen and red and painful now.... But hey, I don't care, I was there Tuesday, made it to the M&G and before Tuesday I had some fantastic days at Rock Werchter, even WITH wheelchair (which I refuesd to use for a very long time, but now I did it, I think I'll do that more ofte):thumb_yello:

Nah he only talked about my shirt at the M&G :sad:

But of course.. I forgot the note he gave me secretly while shaking hands, which explained all about the braces!! :blush-anim-cl:

gosh we need our rest...

novyn2.jpg

Yes we do.... Hope you'll have some sweet dreams tonight dear! Sleep well, night night. Hope I'll feel better tomorrow, and hope to see you back very soon:thumb_yello:

Night night all! See you tomorrow!!

:huglove:

Yes I was there, but Mojo refused to get me a wheelchairticket, so I didn't use it. I've sent a mail to Mojo but if I wanted another ticket I had to pay again. No way. And I'm glad I didn't use it, I've heard the stadium was crappy, far away from the stage..... At Werchter I used my wheelchair all the time and it helped me a lot, but I've got a fever since this evening, and my legs hurt like hell, my lekft knee is swollen and red and painful now.... But hey, I don't care, I was there Tuesday, made it to the M&G and before Tuesday I had some fantastic days at Rock Werchter, even WITH wheelchair (which I refuesd to use for a very long time, but now I did it, I think I'll do that more ofte):thumb_yello:

I am sorry you are in pain - but really glad you made it!!! :wub2:

The wheelchair bit was as far away as you could get, right nexst to

open urinals!! We could not tell who was on stage - and the big screens

only show a tiny part - so it was quite disappointing!! The m& g was great

though - Mika spoke to me for a few minutes, and remembered me from Glasgow and London - he grabbed my painful frozen shoulder, but :wub2:

Yes we do.... Hope you'll have some sweet dreams tonight dear! Sleep well, night night. Hope I'll feel better tomorrow, and hope to see you back very soon:thumb_yello:

Night night all! See you tomorrow!!

Yeah sleep well honeypie!! :wub2: Hope your fever is over tomorrow!!

Goodnight!!

Slaap lekker!

Can't leave without posting this:

7a25f2f2.png

ooh and this:

90b54fe1.gif

:naughty:

Byebye! X

This has nothing to do with anything to do with what you were talking about but the guy in your avatar, isn't it the guy in Harry Potter ? Cedric Diggory ?

500 pooooosts :D:D:D:D

Yes it is

ooooh we didn't make him angry now, did we? :shocked:

I don't know :naughty:

I really want to see a video though:bleh:

SBSR2008123.jpg

I think I dont need to explain why is that pic so chickeny .

But . . . look at the ass ! and the grey boxers ! And the wire in his back ! And the lollipop girl starring at him !!

And . . . **** ME PLEASE !!! It's just to cardiac attack !

:shocked:

what a butt! :roftl:

lucky girl! i wouldn`t control myself in that moment lol

:shocked:

what a butt! :roftl:

lucky girl! i wouldn`t control myself in that moment lol

I saw that . And I almost couldn't control myself . . . When I saw him in that HOT . . . position, I just . . . Bah ! I already was jumping and screaming !! So I just kept this way !! :roftl: