victoria+Mika

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

those pics are KILLING me.

I think Mika needs to perform in the rain more often...

Their killing me too! and guess what I was one if the 1st to see him the 1st time back on tour singing in the rain..."I'm singing in the rain yeah singing in the rain...:fisch:" LOL!

I'm so idiot !! :roftl::roftl:

People . I have to sleep !! 5 am here already !!

Love you, girls !!

LMAO.jpg

Naughty dreams ! :naughty:

Oooo, NAUGHTY dreams, only of Mika :das::chkn: LOL!! yay, you love me....and other girls...:blink:....LMFAO!! I love everyone here on the MFC and yes Mika I didn't forget you don't worry I love you the most....Mika I'll be in bed in 20 min. I love you see you in bed!! and no I didn't 4get I'm so idiot too! Goodnight idiot...sweet, and naughty dreams hehe!

tierd-1.jpgI'm coming chubby bunny:naughty:

vvvictoria.jpg this bottom pic has now became my fave pic of Mika and this next pic is 1 of my faves too, I think it's all 1 of yours too!!.......vl7.jpg No not this bottom pic the 2nd pic of Mika I put up there the one of his face only :das: the 3rd one is with his shirt off! LOL!! Okay guys I am gonna finish :chkn: with Mika...:roftl: LOL! I'm going to bed Goodnight love you all KISSES xoxox -Victoria penniman...yes I am Mrs. Penniman...I guess we all are....Goodnight...again!! xoxox (xo- hugs and kisses)

Good morning all :mf_rosetinted:

I'm afraid I've got a severe case of mikagasmicthreadaddiction.....I have to work in about an hour but I just felt the urge to log in and see what you've posted this night....How I wish that I could stay all day....It's sad, working when you can also post lovely pics of this heavenly creature:wub2::wub2:

sequin-2.jpg

__MG_3237_jpg_525488s.jpg

eque.jpg

mikanizza21xn6.jpg

mikamikaperformingattheqa8.jpg

bozers.jpg

14172473moonscape612007od5.jpg

Copiadekes10110cc.jpg

This was my contribution to help you (and myself:naughty:) through this day. Hope it'll be five o clock very soon, then I can go home.....

Have a nice day and see you this evening!!

:huglove:

Hello there Mikagasmics. 409 pages, jesus christ.

Okay, so I require help. (:pbjt: Dances, are you there?)

I need to prove Mika is not tiny petite and ladylike.

Some quotes from who we are up against:

"Mika is tiny and petite and wears lady jeans, lol."

"But he is soo tiny? Isnt he? He can wear skinnier jeans then I can, lol."

"Hahahaha taking you awhile is it? That hairless little man child is tiny tiny tiny.... hahahahahahahahahaha"

Then I sent:

hairlesslittlemanchild.jpg

"Bahahahahaha look at his little sunken chest."

"Okay well he isnt that hairless but he is still a man child... or atleast hasnt completed puberty lol."

"You will have to ask your MFC friends if they have proof that he is a grown up, lol."

Please, MFC friends, help me prove he is a grown up :tears: My topless collection is limited and unorganised :crybaby:

:tears: It says I need a password :tears:

How do you always have the most fantastic animated signatures conceivable? :shocked:

I'm cool like that:cool:

You have to post the codic on "IMG code" .

I don't want to post a picture though.....I want to post the whole album

Thanks Mafaa :biggrin2:

I'm cool like that:cool:

I don't want to post a picture though.....I want to post the whole album

You are :naughty:

I don't know. But when melman tried to show me her album it was like that, then she did something and then told me to use *** as the password. I don't know how she did it, but there must be something somewhere for changing the password? :blink: Or the privacy setting?

SBSR200845.jpg

SBSR200846.jpg

SBSR200847.jpg

SBSR200890.jpg

Look at his hand . . .

SBSR200897.jpg

SBSR200898.jpg

:cheerful_h4h:

Okay, I figured it out. So in the top right hand corner it says account options. So click that and you can change the album to public or private or change the guest password.