victoria+Mika

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you're going for two weeks ?

Divorced parents. I'm at my moms right now.

whoaaah this forum moves fast! so many great pictures since i left! I couldnt help but notice tho,,, on many pics (not necessarily in this thread but more in general), mika touches his throat. why do you think he does that? is it because it aches or does he do it because it relaxes the throat...should we all do it? :naughty:

Divorced parents. I'm at my moms right now.

whoaaah this forum moves fast! so many great pictures since i left! I couldnt help but notice tho,,, on many pics (not necessarily in this thread but more in general), mika touches his throat. why do you think he does that? is it because it aches or does he do it because it relaxes the throat...should we all do it? :naughty:

Oh sorry :sorry:

I knoooow, every video when he's talking he rubs his neck, and believe it or not I keep on doing it without noticing !

@Mikaloov3: lol you mean that when you see hes doing it, you do it yourself?

oh yea and ehhm I came over this picture aswell... wonder what exactly is he doing :blush-anim-cl:

yeah, but not only when I see him, like last night there was fireworks cause it's the 14 of july (french date thingie) and I was watching them and then my mum comes and says 'Bel are you okay ? have you been bitten ? why are you rubbing your neck ?' and my sister said 'that's what Mika doooes' and I was like oopsie daisie lol

oh

my

god

what IS he doing ? lol

ohhh yea it was the 14th of July, my french teacher told me all about it ! Was it fun?

errrrm, well, you could say that, the fireworks were nice :D

am sorry gotta go now

:huglove:

don't talk too much while I'm gone ! I had to read 17 paaages b4 !

Why do you insist in post that photo . It's to much hot !! "I just cant get enough" !!

Oh . . . He is just a sin !! xD

Because it's the only one I have within my reach :roftl:

And it's mine :mf_rosetinted: And he looks good :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

That's why :bleh: