• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, I got rid of your lemon chiffon!

Why do you wish them a painful death?

*le sigh* Well if you insist. :naughty:

When I wrote that I'd just said goodbye to a lovely dog I knew would be in the fricking freezer when I came back from my break.

I picked up someone else's shifts this week so I've been to work 3 days this week, and every single day we have put a 2 year old greyhound to sleep for no reason other than greed. :mad3:

On another note, I finally cut up all the music magazines I have been saving for who knows how long and half plastered my door with them. But I just got to the door knob, decided I couldn't be bothered trying to figure out how to avoid it and gave up. :naughty:

I was wondering the same thing but I always expect her to just tell us anyway..

:lmao:

Pampampam:fisch:

:insane:

pam pam pam made me go wtf?

okie dokie

That's my name, don't wear it out :naughty:

(Sorry, look everyone, I've lasted like ... over 6 months without making that joke, you ought to congratulate me on that much)

How come?

I'm fine. Havent done anything yet today. It's only 12:38

i had to walk up and down nearly 30 stairs to reach the bedrooms to check on the little ones when they are sleeping (every 20 mins), run around our side for an hour an half, did some dancing, art and craft, the 3 year old is very full on not to mention lifting the 18 month old, and picking up toys

its 8.37 pm

When I wrote that I'd just said goodbye to a lovely dog I knew would be in the fricking freezer when I came back from my break.

I picked up someone else's shifts this week so I've been to work 3 days this week, and every single day we have put a 2 year old greyhound to sleep for no reason other than greed. :mad3:

On another note, I finally cut up all the music magazines I have been saving for who knows how long and half plastered my door with them. But I just got to the door knob, decided I couldn't be bothered trying to figure out how to avoid it and gave up. :naughty:

:lmao:

:insane:

That's my name, don't wear it out :naughty:

(Sorry, look everyone, I've lasted like ... over 6 months without making that joke, you ought to congratulate me on that much)

:shocked:omg im sorry didnt mean anything agaisnt your name

CONGRATS ON NOT MAKING A JOKE

i had to walk up and down nearly 30 stairs to reach the bedrooms to check on the little ones when they are sleeping (every 20 mins), run around our side for an hour an half, did some dancing, art and craft, the 3 year old is very full on not to mention lifting the 18 month old, and picking up toys

its 8.37 pm

Oh, sounds quite exhausting lol:shocked:

Jezus, have you guys seen that thread ''Mfcers who are over Mika''?

It's only cause he didnt take pics! What a p*sser!

:shocked:omg im sorry didnt mean anything agaisnt your name

CONGRATS ON NOT MAKING A JOKE

:roftl: I know :naughty:

Oh, sounds quite exhausting lol:shocked:

Jezus, have you guys seen that thread ''Mfcers who are over Mika''?

It's only cause he didnt take pics! What a p*sser!

:yikes: No! *goes to look/slap people*

*le sigh* Well if you insist.

I picked up someone else's shifts this week so I've been to work 3 days this week, and every single day we have put a 2 year old greyhound to sleep for no reason other than greed.

:tears: That's so sad.. :sad:

That's my name, don't wear it out

:roftl:Congrats!!:roftl:

:yikes: No! *goes to look/slap people*

Oh FFS, I hope you are not serious..

Looks like I'll have to post my opinion somewhere.. Maybe here is a good idea..

That IS amazing. :shocked:

And I've just been in the Mika-hating thread. Not going to start posting there. :naughty: It's only like 3 people being ridiculous and then 40 people agreeing with each other :naughty: But holy ****, get some ****ing perspective. Some common sense maybe. "I hate Mika because he wouldn't take a photo with me". If all you care about is having a photo with him you have some seriously messed up priorities.

That's so sad..

*closes mouth*

I could talk for pages about that industry. I'll save you :naughty:

:roftl:Congrats!!:roftl:

:biggrin2:

Oh FFS, I hope you are not serious..

Looks like I'll have to post my opinion somewhere.. Maybe here is a good idea..

Go ahead :naughty: I did.

And I've just been in the Mika-hating thread. Not going to start posting there. :naughty: It's only like 3 people being ridiculous and then 40 people agreeing with each other :naughty: But holy ****, get some ****ing perspective. Some common sense maybe. "I hate Mika because he wouldn't take a photo with me". If all you care about is having a photo with him you have some seriously messed up priorities.

I'm gonna make it short then.

I strongly believe that an opinion about someone else's experience isn't worth salt unless you can put yourself in their shoes.

I'm gonna make it short then.

I strongly believe that an opinion about someone else's experience isn't worth salt unless you can put yourself in their shoes.

Yeah but ... they're still stupid :thumb_yello:

And if Mika ever came here, and gave us a meet and greet, and I got to go in, and meet and greet him, and some other people got a photo and I didn't, I would not throw a hissy and disown him, I would be like "Gee, that sucks" for a few minutes and then get over it, because I met and greeted him!

And talk about objectifying him. I wouldn't appreciate people using me for bragging rights.

There is a video somewhere on youtube .. I think it's from Brixton, and Mika is trying to walk to his car, and this girl goes and stands in front of him and starts taking myspace-style pictures of her and him, and takes a LOT and the whole time doesn't look at Mika once. It's like :puking:

EDIT: Another thing about being in their shoes - Linde wasn't even let into the M&G, for no good reason, and she aint complaining all over the place.

Well, I'm not going to bitch about other people.. it only encourages further bitching..

Although Christine just made a comment about the people in wheelchairs being in a horrible spot because it's next to the urinals.. it kind of bugged me.. Well, considering I have a unstable bowel disease, and sometimes I get next to nothing warnings for a "gtg RIGHT NOW moment" It's logical that it might be safer for me to sit with the people in the wheelchair area, isn't it? Rather than having to bravely fight my way from front row to the toilets in the case of an emergency.. And whenever I leave the house I mentally visualise where the closest toilets are to where I'll be.. Not that I always need to use them, but without that comfort factor, I get stressed out. And THAT is what I meant when I said just because they're upright and standing it doesn't mean that persons life is perfect... but once again... It's all about what people see on the surface..

Someone at centrelink once said to me "But you don't look sick?"

And I said "That's because you're looking at my face - not my bowel, you moron."

Sorry to hear you didn't get in Linde..

Maybe he knows you know about that song and what you think of it and is embarrassed

Or has seen you drooling in The Mikagasmic Thread.. :naughty:

The other thing I didn't mention is that for me to actually be in the front row of any concert will require high amounts of anti-inflammatory's/painkillers on the day, maybe the day before and day after. Which I will do to make the experience a comfortable one for me.. However, coming down off large amounts of drugs like that is no picnic... When Bec and I travelled to HK's verandah I had to take large amounts of Nurofen and Steroids. So much that I technically passed out a few hours after arriving there. I was dosed up for 5 days straight.. Then for 3 days after I got home I was in excruciating pain as I weaned off them. I know it doesn't compare to a wheelchair, but I am stuck with this for life too, until a cure is found.

My pc loaded the page really slowly, so the smilies hadn't come up at first and on reading what you'd written I couldn't help but think of Granny Weatherwax, trying to get her broom started, and once started, trying to get it to fly properly, never mind stopping!

Granny Weatherwax - what a compliment!

(Actually I thought it was more like Rincewind: "ohsh!tohsh!tohsh!t)

We have exactly the same problem here OKD.. In fact there's been a lot about it in the press lately.

Kelzy - no wuzzas. When I kidnap Mika and send him over, we'll get him to perform in the toilets.