The Australian Thread: Part Fourteen

Rainbow Sky

This one looks AWESOME!

The close ups make it look pathetic :naughty: But THIS one looks like some amazing winter wonderland :mf_lustslow:

And I laughed when I saw this one.

And then spat drink all over my computer when I scrolled down to this.

Love it. So jealous.

Yeah well... It was pretty pathetic, and most of the ones I took were later, when it started to melt... the winter wonderland one was taken at 8:30am... it turned out better than it looked on my camera...

The big one is the daddy snowman, and the little one is the baby... I couldn't make it bigger cause my fingers were cold...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teegs! I love the same pic OkD loves..

And the snow family is so cute.. and deformed..

They're all outdoor gigs. I'm not allowed to go to outdoor gigs :sneaky2:

err... Do we know why??

*taps chin in thinking pose*

*shrugs*

Why is that? :blink:

err... Do we know why??

*shrugs*

:sneaky2: I'm not going to talk about it.:badmood:

It is predicted that the UK is going to get a month's worth of rain in 24 hours today.

I am on holiday.

Coincidence? I think not.

Heightist! I'm not short, I'm vertically challenged :naughty:

:lmao:

Your the heightist :sneaky2:

*looks to see if anyone has youtubed tall man*

Good points... Oh, and just don't make that typo again.. I'm a bit pedantic when it comes to typos...

*tries, but can't promice anything*

(That was a joke there btw :roftl:)

Okay, you just made me a very happy little fangirl...

I ignore the lanky guy if Martin's in the pic... even topless shots don't grab my attention anymore...

Wait, hang on... how the hell did you post 8 pictures in that post??? I had to get rid of the smilie...

:naughty: I'm magic. And your talented.

(I did that disable smilies thing ER always does)

OMG I FORGOT TO SAY!!!

MARTIN'S WEARING BRACES!!!

:lmao: (And a bowtie and bowler hat :naughty:)

We haven't had a decent snowfall for years in the south of England. I think on the one day we had snow this winter there was enough for just a mini snowman. The neighbours think I'm mad, making snowmen at my age ...but somehow it seems right that you should.

Hehe... Twas fun... apparently near my grandparents house someone made a few huge big ones... they seem to get a fair bit of snow where they are... even though it's less than a 5 min drive from home...

Teegs! I love the same pic OkD loves..

err... Do we know why??

*shrugs*

It look pretty good... I'm pretty sure I zoomed in on it...

It is predicted that the UK is going to get a month's worth of rain in 24 hours today.

I am on holiday.

Yuck... want cold weather and snow?

Your the heightist :sneaky2:

*looks to see if anyone has youtubed tall man*

*tries, but can't promice anything*

(That was a joke there btw :roftl:)

:naughty: I'm magic. And your talented.

(I did that disable smilies thing ER always does)

:lmao: (And a bowtie and bowler hat :naughty:)

You idiot :doh:...

And yes he does... and looks mega spunky too! :das:

Hmmmmm... interesting... pointless but interesting

Sorry I havent got time for chats today , so Ill leave something for yous :gathering:

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:rlTrlsRO37MJ::http://paintinginlight.co.uk/images

ohhh yummmm..

Just watched Oprah (Yeah, I know :shocked: but nothing else was on) and the guest was a health guru and he recommends say Yummmmmmmmmm for 5 minutes a day while you're sitting on the dunny.. It opens up your nasal tubes or something.. funnily enough, on the dunny is not somewhere where I would recommend enhancing ones sense of smell..

:blink: Ok then..

*runs away and makes up some bullsh!t excuse to satisfy increasing curiosity*

I am on holiday.

Oh, I was wondering when the flooding would start.. Sure you weren't Noah in a Past Life?? :bleh:

Anybody watching Spicks and Specks? Brian McFadden (sp?) doing "Patience" with an Axl Rose wig on... he was actually surprisingly good!

hahaha cool! I'll have to see if it's on the plus2 channel.. thanks!

BTW, good evening. Just checking on Amsterdam since so many MFC'ers went. But I won't mention it again...

"Don't mention the war!"

Thanks for the smack Nic. Haven't read it yet tho....

Cute snow pics btw. We had a lot of frost here this morning and they said that it would fall as snow on some of the hills, but who could see it with the mist?

BTW, good evening. Just checking on Amsterdam since so many MFC'ers went. But I won't mention it again...

"Don't mention the war!"

Thanks for the smack Nic. Haven't read it yet tho....

Cute snow pics btw. We had a lot of frost here this morning and they said that it would fall as snow on some of the hills, but who could see it with the mist?

Oh dear... Mention it all you want, I'm just throwing common courtesy out the window and being frank about what I think of these shenanigans.. :naughty:

Apparently there will be snow overnight.. I'll be up early enough to see if that's true, and if so I will try and take a pic..

I want it to snow here! :crybaby:

For my entire 16 years of existence it has never snowed in Albury.

Bummmerrrrr... you get shunned by the snow :naughty:

You should plan a holiday somewhere colder in the 2nd week of July next year. :wink2::lmfao:

:blink: Ok then..

*runs away and makes up some bullsh!t excuse to satisfy increasing curiosity*

No mystery Kelz, just my effect on the weather. The Oldlings (and others) pleaded with me not to go to any outside events. :badmood::roftl:

At the time I didn't mind because I didn't think I could go ... and then I had these two weeks off (change of plans at work) ... and it rained in Europe anyway ....

:crybaby:

Bummmerrrrr... you get shunned by the snow :naughty:

You should plan a holiday somewhere colder in the 2nd week of July next year. :wink2::lmfao:

:naughty::roftl:

I have been to the snow once before. It was pretty fun. Except I ran into the people lining up on the hill while I was going down it on my sled!

Yeah well... It was pretty pathetic, and most of the ones I took were later, when it started to melt... the winter wonderland one was taken at 8:30am... it turned out better than it looked on my camera...

The big one is the daddy snowman, and the little one is the baby... I couldn't make it bigger cause my fingers were cold...

ohhh yummmm..

Just watched Oprah (Yeah, I know but nothing else was on) and the guest was a health guru and he recommends say Yummmmmmmmmm for 5 minutes a day while you're sitting on the dunny.. It opens up your nasal tubes or something.. funnily enough, on the dunny is not somewhere where I would recommend enhancing ones sense of smell..

No mystery Kelz, just my effect on the weather. The Oldlings (and others) pleaded with me not to go any outside events.

*has nothing interesting to add*

*as usual*

No mystery Kelz, just my effect on the weather. The Oldlings (and others) pleaded with me not to go to any outside events. :badmood::roftl:

At the time I didn't mind because I didn't think I could go ... and then I had these two weeks off (change of plans at work) ... and it rained in Europe anyway ....

:crybaby:

So even just the possibility of you being there made it rain :naughty:

You've got skill!! :bow:

I have been to the snow once before. It was pretty fun. Except I ran into the people lining up on the hill while I was going down it on my sled!

:lmfao:

*Makes mental note*

*has nothing interesting to add*

*as usual*

It's ok. No one expects you too.. :naughty:

I have to go to bed.. doing RL tomorrow :shocked::naughty:

HK, I hope Kali's ok.. and you are too.. been thinking of you both. :huglove:

Goonie Dightey all.. :bye:

Thanks Kelz ....unfortunately ..... Kali died at 5am yesterday morn. ..... Today ..... I am grieving .... & ....I am OK .... :wub2:

Thanks Kelz ....unfortunately ..... Kali died at 5am yesterday morn. ..... Today ..... I am grieving .... & ....I am OK .... :wub2:

:emot-sad: Oh HK, so sorry to hear that :huglove:

So even just the possibility of you being there made it rain :naughty:

You've got skill!! :bow: l

Well I had help with the mental projection - I've been singing "let it rain and rain" to myself for days now, look how much better it would have been if he'd written a song called "Sun":roftl: