Posted Images

For Kelzy:

How does he jump so high?

because he has speshul powers:naughty:.

you know he can change the weather with one song as well:wink2:

SUPERMEEKS!!!!!!!!

2004220602236517788fshv7.jpg

*dashes in*

Hello peoples...just letting youse know that I am still alive--I'm on a jazz vocal workshop with the most amazing woman in the world and I am dying to tell you all about it but all I shall say for now is that the accompanying drummer she brought in is rather :das:...and therefore very distracting. And 30-something and married, but that never stopped me before...to be fair, he looks about 25...

*dashes out again*

Thanks Kelz ....unfortunately ..... Kali died at 5am yesterday morn. ..... Today ..... I am grieving .... & ....I am OK ....

:shocked::tears::huglove:

It's ok. No one expects you too..

:cheerful_h4h:

*dashes in*

Hello peoples...just letting youse know that I am still alive--I'm on a jazz vocal workshop with the most amazing woman in the world and I am dying to tell you all about it but all I shall say for now is that the accompanying drummer she brought in is rather das:...and therefore very distracting. And 30-something and married, but that never stopped me before...to be fair, he looks about 25...

*dashes out again*

:rolls_eyes:

I was going to tell a story, but I think I wont tell it now :sad:

:roftl: you got my attention.

oh, does anyone like the getaway plan??!

coz i'm gonna go for a two hour drive just to see them in concert :bleh:

(now that the 10,000th post is out of the way)

I love the Getaway Plan... though I wouldn't travel 2 hours to see them I don't think. Where you seeing them? They are awesome live... the crowd really gets into it

And may I reccomend paying attention to goodnight Nurse when they come on.... they are excellent live and are one of the supporting acts

:roftl: you got my attention.

:biggrin2:

oh, does anyone like the getaway plan??!

coz i'm gonna go for a two hour drive just to see them in concert :bleh:

Yeah :thumb_yello: I think they supported Kisschasey? Damn I wish I went to that.

(yes... this is it)

Okay, so I suckered in and joined the yearbook. JJL convinced me :naughty: Anyway, I guess she has a point, if there is a large proportion of things from Australians in there = double guilt tripping :biggrin2:

I love the Getaway Plan... though I wouldn't travel 2 hours to see them I don't think. Where you seeing them? They are awesome live... the crowd really gets into it

And may I reccomend paying attention to goodnight Nurse when they come on.... they are excellent live and are one of the supporting acts

:doh: :doh: I didn't even notice!

:yay:CONGRATULATIONS!:yay:

You wouldn't drive 2 hours? :naughty: Stupid miniature sized state you live in :naughty:

Thanks for the smack Nic. Haven't read it yet tho....

Cute snow pics btw. We had a lot of frost here this morning and they said that it would fall as snow on some of the hills, but who could see it with the mist?

No probs... I wrote another chapter... and I'll write more tonight...

I want it to snow here!

For my entire 16 years of existence it has never snowed in Albury.

It almost always snows when I leave Orange, so I understand your pain... I never saw snow in real life till I wasyour age anyways...

Thanks Kelz ....unfortunately ..... Kali died at 5am yesterday morn. ..... Today ..... I am grieving .... & ....I am OK ....

:shocked:

:tears:

*huggles*

For Teegs

018.jpg

For others

Jump.jpg

Love the martin pic... I love how I get my very own pic, and everyone else has to share! :naughty:

I'd drop dead if there ever were naked people in the petition thread...

(yes... this is it)

Slack arse...

CONGRATS BEC!!!

I didn't even notice!

:yay:CONGRATULATIONS!:yay:

You wouldn't drive 2 hours? :naughty: Stupid miniature sized state you live in :naughty:

You know.. I don't do blankish posts for nothing :bleh:

And it takes more than 2 hours for me to drive from here to the border.. or from here to shep, or from here to geelong, or from here to ballarat even.

I'm just not 2 hours of driving obssessed with them yet :naughty:

Slack arse...

CONGRATS BEC!!!

And proud of it :punk:

Love the snow pics, and wish we had snow, even though its cold enough as is here

Love the martin pic... I love how I get my very own pic, and everyone else has to share!

Yeah, but your picture isn't airborn :tongue2:

I'd drop dead if there ever were naked people in the petition thread...

That would be against forum and random advertising guidelines :thumb_yello:

And I am such a spaz :doh:... when I was packing some stuff away yesterday, I found my two spare copies of this CD...

The first two people to PM me can have them...

:jawdrop: WHY DO YOU HAVE TWO EXTRA COPIES OF RELAX? Where did you get them from? WHY DO YOU HAVE THREE? *wants*

You know.. I don't do blankish posts for nothing :bleh:

:doh:

And it takes more than 2 hours for me to drive from here to the border.. or from here to shep, or from here to geelong, or from here to ballarat even.

I'm just not 2 hours of driving obssessed with them yet

My dad drove 7 hours the other day to collect firewood from his rent-y house. He wanted me to come with him. I told him to get real. I'm not 7 hours obssessed with firewood. But I have to drive about an hour and a half to get to Northbridge (*area of Perth where most musical concerts would take place*). It's not really a question of obsession, but ... the story of my life :naughty:

Its an hour and a bit train ride for me to get to Melb where most concerts are.... I'm happy with that, but not much further :zhhz:

:naughty: but it's not even a full hour extra!:naughty: Where is the Getaway plan concert that it's 2hours away, btw, Emily? :blink:

Yeah, but your picture isn't airborn :tongue2:

That would be against forum and random advertising guidelines :thumb_yello:

:jawdrop: WHY DO YOU HAVE TWO EXTRA COPIES OF RELAX? Where did you get them from? WHY DO YOU HAVE THREE? *wants*

Yours might be airborne, but Martin's prettier! :bleh:

An excellent point...

I accidentally ordered two extra ones and a pack with CD one and two in it... so I have three copies of that one and one copy of CD 1.

:yay: CONGRATS!!

haha.

yeah, i've been a fan for a long time..it's in geelong..national hotel.

yeah i've heard good things about that band.

i should check out their music.

Yeah :thumb_yello: I think they supported Kisschasey? Damn I wish I went to that.

yeah they did.

that would've been a really good concert.

i wish i went too, i think i had something on that day..:naughty: