The Australian Thread: Part Fourteen

Rainbow Sky

Well done! But you know, according to question one of the NSW test, you shouldn't have been allowed to take the test for another 6 weeks. But I suppose that's only if you are caught. :naughty:

Not that I know of. But to be honest, I don't know a whole lot.

Why's that? :blink: What was it?

:lmao: It's shocking the little knowledge they require of you to let you behind the wheel of a car :naughty:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why's that? :blink: What was it?

:lmao: It's shocking the little knowledge they require of you to let you behind the wheel of a car :naughty:

Well one of the rules of the RTA (NSW driving place, which isn't a very good description) is that if you're caught cheating on the Knowledge Test for L plates you won't be allowed to take the test again for another 6 weeks.

:naughty: I know.

Well one of the rules of the RTA (NSW driving place, which isn't a very good description) is that if you're caught cheating on the Knowledge Test for L plates you won't be allowed to take the test again for another 6 weeks.

:naughty: I know.

Only if you're caught :wink2::naughty:

Are you doing manual or automatic? (go automatic!:fisch:)

Aaaand then I had to slee-eep, because I had work a few hours later :doh2:

I woke up at 9.30am. I start work at 8.30am. It takes me 30 minutes to drive to work. I think I need to get myself one of those puzzle clocks, did you get that puzzle clock, Bec? Does it work? I think I need one.

I did the same thing on thursday (except woke up at 10.45 when work rang me, asking why I didnt show up at 10, and think I may have done the same thing today for a shift I was supposed to cover (but I'm hoping they forgot about)

And now I feel like I can sleep and I have work in 25 minutes :o

As for the puzzle alarm clock. yes I got it, and it didn't work at first. Then it eventually worked, and the puzzles pieces shot up and everything. But I'd lost the screw that screwed in the battery cover, so I would just remove the alarm battery and go back to sleeps. Plus it doesn't have a snooze function, so when I could be bothered putting the pieces back in, I would just go back to sleep.

I now use clock radio and phone alarm to wake me ft multiple snoozes and sleeping in.I try getting dad to wake me some days, and that doesn't work. Its time to invest in alarm clock number 4.

Something that can go in the petition book, oh please please use your bad-wrong-answer-making-up talents to make some kind of quiz that would be topic-relevant for the book! You have permission to be as cynical as you please!

As cynical as we like? Well... then....... *points to Kelzs answer*

I've discovered that this :naughty: is pretty much the only smiley I ever use.

Me too.... or the wink

Oh, We're doing it.. That's gonna be fun.. :naughty:

*points up to where she pointed down to this in case anyone got distracted*

And now I should get ready for work and work out how to stay awake until 7am when I'm already dead on my feet (coffee and other caffienated products here I come)

I did the same thing on thursday (except woke up at 10.45 when work rang me, asking why I didnt show up at 10, and think I may have done the same thing today for a shift I was supposed to cover (but I'm hoping they forgot about)

And now I feel like I can sleep and I have work in 25 minutes :o

As for the puzzle alarm clock. yes I got it, and it didn't work at first. Then it eventually worked, and the puzzles pieces shot up and everything. But I'd lost the screw that screwed in the battery cover, so I would just remove the alarm battery and go back to sleeps. Plus it doesn't have a snooze function, so when I could be bothered putting the pieces back in, I would just go back to sleep.

I now use clock radio and phone alarm to wake me ft multiple snoozes and sleeping in.I try getting dad to wake me some days, and that doesn't work. Its time to invest in alarm clock number 4.

Oh my god :lmao: But no snooze button at all? That just won't do at all :boxed: And I was really looking forward to a puzzle clock :naughty:

I think I need to go back to multiple alarm clocks. I used to use two, but it was a flawed technique as well, because sometimes you'll turn one off thinking the other is going to wake you in a few minutes, but really you turned THAT one off like a half hour earlier :doh:

As cynical as we like? Well... then....... *points to Kelzs answer*

*wonders what she has done*

:naughty: Yes, as long as it is masked by exceptionally good (ie. bad) wrong answers :bleh:

*points up to where she pointed down to this in case anyone got distracted*

Good idea. Because yes, I got distracted and started watchign random youtubes in the middle of reading your post, and then when I got back I was like "wtf?", scrolled up and then "oohhhh!"

Btw, does anyone else agree this kid looks JUST like Sam off the Biggest Loser? http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=C2frDOJdKgQ&feature=related

And now I should get ready for work and work out how to stay awake until 7am when I'm already dead on my feet (coffee and other caffienated products here I come)

Good luck :naughty:

Haha, yes! :wink2:

I'm starting with automatic and then once I've got the hang of that my parents want me to start learning in a manual. :thumbdown:

:naughty: Sucks :naughty:

I started on manual (by choice of parents) and then was instructed by my instructor to give up :roftl:

You are welcome :wink2:

:thumb_yello: Who is in your avatar, btw? And that IS a guitar, right? :naughty:

Brian May. Queen's guitarist. Music God. Astrophysicist. :naughty:

I love this video. From their huge 1986 Wembley concert.

And yes, it is a guitar. The Red Special, which he and his dad built when he was a teenager (made out of things like an old fireplace, motorbike valves and a knitting needle). He's used that exact same guitar for his entire career. I want to touch it. :roftl:

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the positioning of the guitar is a little questionable.

*points up to SD's edit* :lmfao:

Bec,, Good luck staying awake.. :boxed:

OkD.. Much better with your clock thingy avvie.. :thumb_yello:

Did anyone ask me anything in the last 2 pages that I should be answering?? hmmm..

I can't remember now.. Oh well..

Hey Silver.. I saw you online.. :bye:

*goes back to youtube*

Brian May. Queen's guitarist. Music God. Astrophysicist.

I love this video. From their huge 1986 Wembley concert.

And yes, it is a guitar. The Red Special, which he and his dad built when he was a teenager (made out of things like an old fireplace, motorbike valves and a knitting needle). He's used that exact same guitar for his entire career. I want to touch it.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the positioning of the guitar is a little questionable.

:roftl: Okay, so I have been thinking that since near when you put it up :naughty:

But he made his guitar out of an old fireplace, motorbike valves and a knitting needle? Oh my god, that is awesome! :shocked:

And omg, that is one LONG guitar solo :naughty:

OkD.. Much better with your clock thingy avvie..

*goes back to youtube*

:rolls_eyes: Why didn't anyone say anything? Of course I wasn't going to listen to Tanya :naughty:

What'chu watching? :naughty:

:roftl: Okay, so I have been thinking that since near when you put it up :naughty:

But he made his guitar out of an old fireplace, motorbike valves and a knitting needle? Oh my god, that is awesome! :shocked:

And omg, that is one LONG guitar solo :naughty:

:roftl:

And a few other bits and bobs. It only cost him 8 pounds to make. :naughty:

Yes, those Brighton Rock Solos were always very long (9-12 minutes). But I'm not complaining! The second link isn't quite so long though and I think it's my new favourite video. The disco ball makes it pretty! :naughty:

I know it's late and I really should go to sleep, but I just got the sudden urge to watch Pride and Prejudice. So now I am.

At least I'm lying in bed whilst doing so. It's a start.

:roftl: :roftl:

Damn, I'm not yet. Because my mum isn't in the room next to me telling me to turn off the music and go to sleep (ie. go to my bedroom and play the music :naughty:)

And a few other bits and bobs. It only cost him 8 pounds to make.

Yes, those Brighton Rock Solos were always very long (9-12 minutes). But I'm not complaining! The second link isn't quite so long though and I think it's my new favourite video. The disco ball makes it pretty!

Did he make that guitar in the videos?? I don't get it, it doesn't look made out of bits and bobs :naughty: It sounds good though :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

Damn, I'm not yet. Because my mum isn't in the room next to me telling me to turn off the music and go to sleep (ie. go to my bedroom and play the music :naughty:)

Did he make that guitar in the videos?? I don't get it, it doesn't look made out of bits and bobs :naughty: It sounds good though :naughty:

Hehe, okay.

Yes, that's the Red Special. And it doesn't look very bitty and bobby does it? I suppose he's just an excellent craftsman. His dad was also pretty accomplished at building those sorts of electrical things. I've got a video in which Brian talks about the guitar's structure and sound, if you want me to find the link for you when you have relocated to your room. :naughty:

It does sound good. :wub2: