The Australian Thread: Part Fourteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone else really love the song "Black Dress" by Kisschasy? I think I only just listened to the lyrics properly and realised what it was about for the first time last week or something (Yeah, it's at the end of the album, I don't ever get to it before changing CDs :naughty:) I forgot about it after then, but I did want to look it up. Just did. From the guys mouth it's about "a dream he had that really freaked him out".

How ... I dunno, scary? sad? is this what someone said on the song meanings site:

I think of the same thing (about children not understanding death) A friend of a friend went to a funeral and as the coffin was being put in the ground the woman's child jumped on it and tried to open it to get his mother out.

(Here's the song btw http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=PsT86_HwVz0 )

Does anyone else really love the song "Black Dress" by Kisschasy? I think I only just listened to the lyrics properly and realised what it was about for the first time last week or something (Yeah, it's at the end of the album, I don't ever get to it before changing CDs :naughty:) I forgot about it after then, but I did want to look it up. Just did. From the guys mouth it's about "a dream he had that really freaked him out".

How ... I dunno, scary? sad? is this what someone said on the song meanings site:

Kinda creepy lyrics.. But really sweet meaning. Yeah, I can relate to that feeling.

I got completely distracted after writing my post and read the entire discussion on the song meanings site :naughty:

Hehe, okay.

Yes, that's the Red Special. And it doesn't look very bitty and bobby does it? I suppose he's just an excellent craftsman. His dad was also pretty accomplished at building those sorts of electrical things. I've got a video in which Brian talks about the guitar's structure and sound, if you want me to find the link for you when you have relocated to your room.

It does sound good.

Yeah I reckon, it looks good :naughty: Alright, if you remember tomorrow :naughty: I still haven't relocated :doh: My mum's on holiday somewhere and not here to tell me to got to bed (:kachinga:)

Well, I don't think I can last for all of the movie so I'm going to go to sleep.

Goodnight!

:doh::bye:

I guess I have to as well ... work ... eurgh ...

Oh my god :lmao: But no snooze button at all? That just won't do at all :boxed: And I was really looking forward to a puzzle clock:

Get a clocky....that one that runs away. If the puzzle clock hadnt have been so much cheaper, I would have got that one...

I think I need to go back to multiple alarm clocks. I used to use two, but it was a flawed technique as well, because sometimes you'll turn one off thinking the other is going to wake you in a few minutes, but really you turned THAT one off like a half hour earlier :doh:

A fact I know only too well.... and then I wake up at noon, and panic because I've missed whatever I was supposed to wake up for.

I need maybe another 2-3 alarms

*wonders what she has done*

:naughty: Yes, as long as it is masked by exceptionally good (ie. bad) wrong answers :bleh:

Oh we shall try to make the best good (bad) wrong answers we can :wink2:

Good idea. Because yes, I got distracted and started watchign random youtubes in the middle of reading your post, and then when I got back I was like "wtf?", scrolled up and then "oohhhh!"

See, I though ahead and planned for your distraction :zhhz:

Good morning all... it is 7.30 am and I am awake, and debating with myself the best time to go to bed to ensure I sleep tonight.......

Good luck :naughty:

I love that song. My other fave off that album is ugly birds in a beautiful cage....

And while we're talking alarm clocks... here's some which may work (I'm tempted to ebay a few of them to see prices... (since I think one site is us and the other us/uk?)

http://www.uberreview.com/2006/03/top-ten-most-annoying-alarm-clocks.htm

The grenade one is tempting.... I keep asking my dad to wake me and it doesn't work... but that way I would have to get out of bed and track him down

http://inventorspot.com/articles/11_alarm_clocks_wake_living_dead_3984?page=0%2C1

:jawdrop: *sprinkles rose petals across the floor for you to walk on*

*Takes a bow*

*curtsies*

*Keeps walking around*

*awkwardly does handclap by self*

Try clapping with one hand.

Now that's awkward. :wink2:

*hears strange noises coming from The Aussie Thread*

*enters quietly, so as to not wake any hungry drop bears*

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

*Takes a bow*

*curtsies*

*Keeps walking around*

Try clapping with one hand.

Now that's awkward. :wink2:

:lmfao:

*actually attempts it*

*injures right boob*

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

:wub2:HOT BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Who here understands Facebook??

I'm completely lost with it because there's sh!t everywhere..

It's so unorganised (IMO).. I had 50+ notifications!! *zhhz* Oops..

And I'm getting posts/comments from "Private" profiles.. wth is that about? :boxed:

Who here understands Facebook??

I'm completely lost with it because there's sh!t everywhere..

It's so unorganised (IMO).. I had 50+ notifications!! *zhhz* Oops..

And I'm getting posts/comments from "Private" profiles.. wth is that about? :boxed:

I do! somewhat Just..ignore them!

I have nooo idea :blink:

:lmfao: Uhm, yes?

Are you suggesting I should make a thread?

:lmfao:

errrrmmm.. no :naughty:

Very nice uniform.. Much better than the ugly ones I had to wear to school..

I'll see if I can find a uniform like it to show you..

*wanders off to google*

I do! somewhat Just..ignore them!

I have nooo idea :blink:

:wink2: You're too smart to be a hot blonde.

I will ignore them, but it's weird because some are Mika related comments/posts.. so surely I know this private person???