• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*takes incredibly warm coat*

*hopes her camera can fit in the pocket* :naughty:

*thanks HK for her indredibly warm coat :cheerful_h4h:*

*doesn't give it back *

*camera DOES fit in incredibly warm coat ... does job .... & RECEIVES incredibly warm coat back ... :sneaky2: *

MORNING !!! :huglove::wub2::wink2::naughty:

*camera DOES fit in incredibly warm coat ... does job .... & RECEIVES incredibly warm coat back ... :sneaky2: *

MORNING !!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Morning! :naughty:

I have to stay up until 1.35, when I have to go and stop the kooks interview recording on the other computer :naughty: (and then I'll probably cut it up and upload it while I'm at it :naughty:)

Morning!

I have to stay up until 1.35, when I have to go and stop the kooks interview recording on the other computer :naughty: (and then I'll probably cut it up and upload it while I'm at it :naughty:)

Wa-hey! That means I have time to finish my playlist now! :kaching: :naughty:

*net-whore* :naughty:

Must attempt to say G'nighty now ... :bye: Pfftt .. 3:27am here :blink::wub2:

Love Ya !!!

I know I should post something but I'm just so hot and tired my brain has stopped working. :blink::sweatdrop:

It's the heat. It's very hot here - 29 degrees C. That may not sound very hot to you, but my brain turns to cotton wool when it gets over 26 degrees :sweatdrop:

(Note to Chickadee - I could do with the self-cooling helmet Cuddy made for Detritus:naughty:)

:sweatdrop:

And i won't be able to sleep tonight because it won't cool down much overnight.

:sweatdrop:

:hypo:

Have you still got snow? I would love some snow right now. Where did I put Teeg's snowman?

*goes off to look*

*Returns to Aussie thread with Monty Python, the Holy Grail and Biggus Dickus in tow.*

Stops and roars? Is that all it does? My cat does that everyday when I pat it.

I used to wear kiddies ones too.. small face..

If I did would you shun me? :naughty:

There's some casual stocktake work happening that pays well, also got told of some shift work which is perfect, because I don't do mornings. :thumbdown:

(Although today I was up at 9am... by choice.. *gasps* )

pfftt.. there's a better entrance from me *points up*

I expected you would! It's an awesome movie..

It's still good!! How's things over there>>>>???

Blessed be, Soangel. :naughty:

:boxed: Wow.. You poor bugger *hugs you*

Apart from Mika youtube clips, what else makes you happy? Have you got lots of friends?

i like walking, the sims 2 thats always good, the backstreet boys, movies

i do have lots of frineds some are moving interstate

I know I should post something but I'm just so hot and tired my brain has stopped working. :blink::sweatdrop:

It's the heat. It's very hot here - 29 degrees C. That may not sound very hot to you, but my brain turns to cotton wool when it gets over 26 degrees :sweatdrop:

I remember being friends with a german exchange student once and she told me that in Germany if it gets above 27 degrees C they declare it a heat wave and send all the kids home frome school!:shocked:

I'm not sure if she was actually telling me the truth tho.....

(Note to Chickadee - I could do with the self-cooling helmet Cuddy made for Detritus:naughty:)

You need to go and lock yourself in the pork future's warehouse....:naughty:

Mind you, i wouldn't advertise around this place that you're actually a troll....:bleh:

Oh and Teegs? Ummm, Paul's been looking OK, he's not getting any younger though, he just seems to get cheekier! Don't you get GNW in Walgett?

I bet he does... and I don't mind, sometimes men look better with age... Adam being example number one! :das:

And it's a little thing called Imparja... it's a mix of channel nine and ten... and mostly nine... if it is on, it's prob ****ty reception...

Hey, I had to sit on my freezing cold arse throughout your summer. It's my turn to gloat.

What summer?

Orange was freezing cold!

Random thing. I know it's PW and by no means Mika, although I guess PW is slightly more open with what's going on than Mika, uhh whatever, read this:

I dunno, just thinking it really is possible V advertised him without even asking him if he was remotely interested *shrug*

Weird...

haha, it reminds me of american pie..'this one time, at band camp..'

That reminds me of American Pie... and the pipe band... we call band practice band camp...

For Tegan:

(Why do I do this? I don't know. But his costumes are amusing)

9841994.jpg9842009.jpg

9841989.jpg9842081.jpg

9841926.jpg9839296.jpg

(Okay so the last one I just find funny. I think he's drooling too)

Thank ye!

True. I don't think I love one album more than any other, I just love all different songs from over the years.

Absolutely... I usually go through stages of loving different songs... but I don't hate any of their songs...

Wise move.. The first time I played the pokies (underaged and at the Geelong Football club) I won $80.. Yay!! Addicshuuunnnn

I don't go often. And I only put $10 in tonight.. That was the first time in months and months. First time since the Melbourne meet up when Teegs was down.

Okay, I have nothing to add... I'm just quoting it cause I was mentioned *pbs*

It is pretty high. One time there was a competition to see who could get the longest MQ. I can't quite remember who won but it was rather violent.

Yeah, it was me... I'm pretty sure a few people came close..

Last night on Spicks and Specks there was a U2 tribute band called Rattle and Hum, for one of the sections of the game. I immediately thought of you guys but restrained myself from coming running over to the computer to tell you all here.

Feel free to do it if something U2 related happens...

Is Spicks and Specks on ABC?

I've heard of rattle ya bum.. Oops I mean rattle my drum.. damn it..

Rattle And Hum..

I love Rattle and Hum... esp Van Diemen's Land...

We have a boob thread! Sorry, I just had to share that, in light of our cleavage war!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16094

I saw that... but it's kind of pointless me going in there when this computer starts throwing a spaz and not showing pics...

Anyways, I best be off so I can pack my bags...

Hey girls!

Wow- I had 17000 unread posts- I think that is a record for myself!

Hope everyone has been well, sorry I haven't been around, but work is a bit crazy at the moment. Gone are the days when I would sit in a store with this page open, 'tis very sad :boxed:

Am sitting in my hotel room in cold Adelaide, fly back home tomorrow morning (early :thumbdown:) waiting for a friend to arrive so we can go and have a yummy dinner and cocktails :thumb_yello:) And I have to come back here for a day next week to assess one of my stores for their "franchisee of the year" application (very exciting!) At least I am racking up frequent flyer points to use when Meeks does decide to come back to Oz- but at this rate I will be able to go overseas and see him! (not that I will be allowed to do that :thumbdown::naughty:)

What's been going on?

I might be going for my L's tomorrow morning, which is quite scary. Oh, and I got my semester one report today..

No idea! She's usually MQ-ing all over the place by now! :naughty:

I NEED HER!!! SHE IS ONLINE ON MSN BUT DOESNT ANSWER ME!!! WAAAH!!!!! BIANCA!!!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: