New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

he he, it wasn't his pronounciation or anything - I think it was just the stupid volume on this laptop:naughty:

:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

:roftl: I thought it was your speakers!!

I never even thought you couldn't understand him :lmfao:

Classic!! You'll make Mika think he mumbles. :naughty:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: I thought it was your speakers!!

I never even thought you couldn't understand him :lmfao:

Classic!! You'll make Mika think he mumbles. :naughty:

Haha !! Thanks Kelz, I DID see the vid last night but the goddang buffering just made it really annoying ... :thumbdown::bleh:

Haha !! Thanks Kelz, I DID see the vid last night but the goddang buffering just made it really annoying ... :thumbdown::bleh:

Is it on YT or MS yet? Babs?? :fisch::naughty:

no mention of Canada?

hmmmphh

You've been shunned. *Welcomes you to the club* :naughty:

Yes, it does look like a private jet doesn't it :boxed:

But more importantly, what on earth is this animal-like thing? Is it an animal? What is it doing so close to a drop that would equal certain death?

it does.

It's a dog. We have them in Australia too :wink2:

And it looks like there are steps leading downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......

But to where??

But more importantly, what on earth is this animal-like thing? Is it an animal? What is it doing so close to a drop that would equal certain death?

animal.jpg

Aw it looks so cute :wub2: Kinda looks like a drop doesn't it? But looks like there are stairs there, that'd be pretty damn scary of there was nothing there.

animal.jpg

:lmao: I screen capped that last night too...I dunno, it looks like a little dog or something!:wub2:

awww:naughty:

it does.

It's a dog. We have them in Australia too :wink2:

And it looks like there are steps leading downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......

But to where??

It may look like a dog, but WHY would a little dog like that be sitting right next to him in the middle of no where? Also strange colouring for a dog.

I know there's steps in front of him, but it looks like a drop on either side.

And also, WHY WOULD MIKA HAVE A RIDICULOUSLY SMALL DOG SITTING NEXT TO HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY?

When I saw it my mind took the ridiculously wild guess of it being the great wall of China, but really I have no idea :bleh:

It may look like a dog, but WHY would a little dog like that be sitting right next to him in the middle of no where? Also strange colouring for a dog.

And also, WHY WOULD MIKA HAVE A RIDICULOUSLY SMALL DOG SITTING NEXT TO HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY?

When I saw it my mind took the ridiculously wild guess of it being the great wall of China, but really I have no idea :bleh:

Maybe its his friends dog...or maybe its just a random dog that came to stand beside him and admire the view...

Or maybe it isn't even a dog:hypo:

great-wall-of-china.jpg

Based on this picture I found in Google images I have concluded that it is a particularly dangerous section of the great wall of China. The bricks match:

animal.jpg

Maybe its his friends dog...or maybe its just a random dog that came to stand beside him and admire the view...

:doh: It's looking the wrong way!

Hire a hound?????????

Okay, but I'm sure you get some say in the breed, and this breed just seems a humorous match to Mika :naughty:

Maybe he got someone small to dress up as a dog? Keep the mikaness going all over the world, in the middle of nowhere.

:roftl: Now here's a possibility!

Could be a rabbit.. Too many rabbits in china..

(aussies will get this joke)

:lmao:

But Kelz has got it here. It actually must be a rabbit. The walls not working very well if it got ontop of it like that :doh:

I was wondering if they were on a private plane while I was going to bed *scratches head* I don't know why lol.

And looks like she's talking to Paloma. If I'm not mistaken she was also in the background when the shoe guy was talking to Mika.

Yep. That's Paloma:thumb_yello:

Love her pink coat!

When I saw it my mind took the ridiculously wild guess of it being the great wall of China, but really I have no idea

Because he's Mika!

:lmao:I don't know, but it makes me laugh!

:lmao: that smilie!!

yeah, he could have got it from Rent a dog.com...he did say he'd like to do that

It's not a labradoodle:tears: