New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

I'm 18 and I didn't get one...

Hmmm!

just checked, I signed up with my sister's email, and she got a confirmation, meaning the confirmation email is just for people who weren't signed up already

That's alrite then. :sweatdrop:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed up twice last night but never got a confirmation email with my hotmail account. Today I went and got a Gmail account and registered again with that. I got my confirmation email in about 20 seconds. You have to respond to the confirmation email to really be registered, I think. So, you might want to try again? (either that or you need to find a spirit lion-butterfly guardian to help you)

I tried my school one which redirects to hotmail, but they can't know that :naughty:

*hires spirit lion-butterfly*

I believe the confirmation email is just for those not signed up already from the past, I signed up for my sister :arf2: and she got one, whereas I didn't, and I was already signed up, so that must be it.

yay, problem solved now I can sleep without having nightmares of not receiving a confirmation email :bleh:

we just have to feel sorry for all those people not reading this thread..just imagine...refreshing their email over and over, tears starting to form, a lump in their throat, as Mika does not give them a confirmation email...

2nd day and already confusion over the site..dun dun dunnn...

we just have to feel sorry for all those people not reading this thread..just imagine...refreshing their email over and over, tears starting to form, a lump in their throat, as Mika does not give them a confirmation email...

lol :roftl:

They might get traumatised because of that ... wasting their lifes in front of a computer waiting for a confirmation mail they'll never get ... poor people

But I've already signed up for the updates.. I think. As in the newsletter they send every once in a while? I get those.. didn't get a confirmation letter about the competition though.

Funny thing. I've definitely signed up for it, but I don't get newsletters every once in a while. They must've have sent me a confirmation letter back then :naughty:

I believe the confirmation email is just for those not signed up already from the past, I signed up for my sister :arf2: and she got one, whereas I didn't, and I was already signed up, so that must be it.

I guess, and the confirmation is only about the updates?

I wonder if people who signed up for the updates before the competition re automatically entered in the draw too?

I wonder if the whole "sign up here to win" is an elaborate hoax.

It is kind of dodgy, this is what it actually says:

"Hello everyone, MIKA’s first stadium show at the Parc de Prince is sold out, the only way you can get any tickets is here.

If you want to win the chance to win 4 pairs and tickets, one night accommodation and travel enter your email and country location here."

And then in the popup:

"Register your details below to receive updates about new releases, preferential ticket purchase opportunities, PAs, exclusive competitions and music downloads from Mika.

Remember to reply to the confirmation e-mail we send you to ensure you receive the updates. (* required fields)"

:insane:

EDIT: You know, it's not even just that it changes what you are signing up for, but the video-page-text doesn't even make sence.

"win the chance to win 4 pairs and tickets"? What is that?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Well I must be very stupid - I've only seen the (adorable) video blog because of the (adorable) bab and her spoons. But I can't find anything new on Mikasounds.com - not even the video blog. Am I missing something?

Ah ah! I see I am - using my Favourites link just took me to the old site.

Good ole Google :thumb_yello:

Did your mum not show you the confirmation e-mail? :naughty:

She did...

No, cause I wasn't signed up, and didn't got anything/

Funny thing. I've definitely signed up for it, but I don't get newsletters every once in a while. They must've have sent me a confirmation letter back then :naughty:

I guess, and the confirmation is only about the updates?

I wonder if people who signed up for the updates before the competition re automatically entered in the draw too?

I wonder if the whole "sign up here to win" is an elaborate hoax.

It is kind of dodgy, this is what it actually says:

"Hello everyone, MIKA’s first stadium show at the Parc de Prince is sold out, the only way you can get any tickets is here.

If you want to win the chance to win 4 pairs and tickets, one night accommodation and travel enter your email and country location here."

And then in the popup:

"Register your details below to receive updates about new releases, preferential ticket purchase opportunities, PAs, exclusive competitions and music downloads from Mika.

Remember to reply to the confirmation e-mail we send you to ensure you receive the updates. (* required fields)"

:insane:

That IS kinda dodgy:blink:

EDIT: You know, it's not even just that it changes what you are signing up for, but the video-page-text doesn't even make sence.

"win the chance to win 4 pairs and tickets"? What is that?

Yeah I know, noone get's that :naughty: Who the hell wrote that! Fool..

yey I used my other hotmail address and got the confirmation letter, now I'm happy :naughty:

Ohhh, so it's not hotmail's fault?

*runs off to check old hotmail that I did use yesterday but never bothered checking*

Yay! I got one on there!

But it does sound like it's just about the updates, but it does say "If you do not click the link, you will NOT receive messages from Mika."

So I guess if you won they wouldn't be able to email you to tell you unless you confirmed?

Ah ah! I see I am - using my Favourites link just took me to the old site.

Good ole Google

I did that too! I typed "www.mika-" and it decided I wanted to go straight to the Uk site, so then I spent a while frustratedly looking on all the pages before I figured it out :naughty:

Yeah I know, noone get's that. Who the hell wrote that! Fool..

Shhh! It sounds like something someone severely dyslexic would write :fisch::naughty:

:naughty: Exactly. The one thing he personally contributed to it (it's what he was typing in the video), and he totally screwed it up :roftl:

Lmao!! :roftl: Must have got distracted of some sort.. 8-)

Yeah I know, noone get's that :naughty: Who the hell wrote that! Fool..

I think it's pretty clear :mf_rosetinted: We can win the chance to win tickets :mf_rosetinted: This way he hasn't promised that anyone will actually get anything :yay:

Has anyone already done a transcript?

Well yes thankyou, you have :roftl:

We've also got, umm, the clothes designer Matthew Williamson, who's agreed to join us and make some clothes for me for this show. ."

Well, we recognise him don't we?

And of course, there's the girls, my sisters, my mother who've also been working on this visually to make it go to the next level.

Not the most flattering pictures of them though were they?

Holy crap.

I tried to log in on the Mikasounds forum. It said: Account is still inactive, and that I had to open the confirmation email first and stuff.

I went to my inbox.

No confirmation there. Neither in the junkmail.

:boxed: