New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

Sure thing :wink2:

thank you kindly

I will claim to be someone's pet and ride in the storage area of the plane....I can pet the kitties and puppies. :D

thats actually a little scary babe:shocked: lol.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tie a rope to the plane and travel along :wink2:

:lmfao:

Ohhhh gosh. I was going to say that after my Europe trip I mentioned that if anyone ever gave me a ticket for Paris I'd drop everything to pack and leave I don't care if my seat is in between people in the middle section of the plane because that happened to me on the way back (I was stuck between my friend and some nice guy from Sweden and my tv wouldn't work and neither would his pff) so I know I can handle it...

buuuut if you're going to tie a rope to the plane and be tugged along I would kinda sorta want a window seat for that. :wink2:

I mean... I have gots to take pictures ya know. :naughty:

"Oh look... here's a GREAT picture of Fmbm being chased by that shark 3 hours outside of Paris." :naughty:

"Oooh and here's one when she was trying to climb the rope..."

"Oh... oh come on now, here's a great one of her flipping us off..."

hahaha

my parents already know that no matter what they say or do it would be completly pointless, they know that their daughter is completly insanely in love, they said they wouldnt be suprised if i actually ended up marring him lol.

YOU

JUST

TOLD

THE

STORY

OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

lol ;D

:lmfao:

Ohhhh gosh. I was going to say that after my Europe trip I mentioned that if anyone ever gave me a ticket for Paris I'd drop everything to pack and leave I don't care if my seat is in between people in the middle section of the plane because that happened to me on the way back (I was stuck between my friend and some nice guy from Sweden and my tv wouldn't work and neither would his pff) so I know I can handle it...

buuuut if you're going to tie a rope to the plane and be tugged along I would kinda sorta want a window seat for that. :wink2:

I mean... I have gots to take pictures ya know. :naughty:

"Oh look... here's a GREAT picture of Fmbm being chased by that shark 3 hours outside of Paris." :naughty:

"Oooh and here's one when she was trying to climb the rope..."

"Oh... oh come on now, he's a great one of her flipping us off..."

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Oh God....I just "LOLed"

haha

wel, im glad im not alone. BUT HE WAS IN PENNSYLVANIA, MASSACHUSETTES AND NEW YORK!

All of those were within 1 hour of me, but then i wasnt really as massive of a fan as I am now, and i didnt know where to look for tickets.

IM SO MAD

Do you think he'll come in the new england area within the next year?

god i hope so im in Ohio and would be at the show 3 days ahead of time, sadly im not kidding:bleh:hehehe

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Oh God....I just "LOLed"

haha

HAHAHA

OMG you know it's so true. You would SO do that. You'd just flip us off the whole time... and I'll call your cell phone and tell you to stop it because you're at least getting to see Mika. Then you'd tie the rope around you and flip me off with both hands.

I know you. :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

HAHAHA

OMG you know it's so true. You would SO do that. You'd just flip us off the whole time... and I'll call your cell phone and tell you to stop it because you're at least getting to see Mika. Then you'd tie the rope around you and flip me off with both hands.

I know you. :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

HAHAHAHAAH! :lmfao:

Me...flick someone off? I think you have me confused with someone else :mf_rosetinted:

I would do it the British way though, just because it makes me feel like less of a bad girl :naughty:

Are you sick? You... trying to be less of a bad girl? :blink:

Fine then, I'll just sign something in sign language and you won't know what it means. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh? Big fat liar.

:naughty:

Well I know A-Z and a few random words and sayings :naughty:

Did he update on anything today?

Nope :sad:

What's up? Guess who's been loving the new Coldplay album :fisch:

Yoga moves which body part exactly? :naughty:

All of them. :mf_rosetinted:

Daily updates my A$$!!

Maybe he meant he was going to start the daily blogs/videos after the July shows begin. That would be cool...he's waiting until the fun begins. :punk:

Well I know A-Z and a few random words and sayings :naughty:

Nope :sad:

What's up? Guess who's been loving the new Coldplay album :fisch:

Well I bet you don't know this saying. :naughty:

Daily updates my A$$!!

just kidding. :naughty:

Well the video did state something about it being a couple of weeks or something. I obviously can't remember it word for word since I've only watched it twice compared to others. :naughty:

Well I bet you don't know this saying. :naughty:

Well the video did state something about it being a couple of weeks or something. I obviously can't remember it word for word since I've only watched it twice compared to others. :naughty:

woah. only twice? how do you resist!?