Hello!!!

chickita

Sorry about taking forever for me to reply but I was crazy busy then gone for Mana & Andrew's (lollipop monkey & Standard Toaster's) wedding.

I'm back now though and hope to have more time for MFC.

To everyone I haven't thanked yet...Thank-you for all of your warm welcomes...I feel so loved already!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured since I am new I would introduce myself...plus my cousin told me I had to! LoL

Hello fellow Mika lovers. I am Chelsea, I was introduced to the amazing Mika thanks to my wonderous cousin Mana (some of you probably know her as lollipop_monkey) Everytime I hang out with her there is much Mika talk, it first started off with her talking my ear off about him, but now I can thankfully actually join in on the conversation with her now that I have also became a fan and fallen in love with him!!

:wub2:

Hey,welcome here! Have a great time! :bye::thumb_yello:

Sorry about taking forever for me to reply but I was crazy busy then gone for Mana & Andrew's (lollipop monkey & Standard Toaster's) wedding.

I'm back now though and hope to have more time for MFC.

To everyone I haven't thanked yet...Thank-you for all of your warm welcomes...I feel so loved already!!

:shocked:

:shocked:

they got married?

:S

:biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
I figured since I am new I would introduce myself...plus my cousin told me I had to! LoL

Hello fellow Mika lovers. I am Chelsea, I was introduced to the amazing Mika thanks to my wonderous cousin Mana (some of you probably know her as lollipop_monkey) Everytime I hang out with her there is much Mika talk, it first started off with her talking my ear off about him, but now I can thankfully actually join in on the conversation with her now that I have also became a fan and fallen in love with him!!

:wub2:

Hi Chikita! Glad to know that our members are mikafying the world. All my friends know I love Mika too, and some like him as well, but I don't think they would join the club, because they are old. I am old too, but I'm young at heart and I am proud to be part of the MFC.

Welcome to the club

Love from Marilyn