Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

You guys are so lucky you can buy this stuff!

I wanted the "Dont go breaking my heart" bracelet but my mom dosent trust the website :tears:

Did anyone order it? I want to be able too tell my mom that other people bought it and it was okay.

Many people have ordered things from there.

I know that Carlota (her MFC username is Neiobi) ordered things other than the "Don't Go Breaking My Hearts Bracelet", so you could ask her about that. :wink2: Other than that, there ARE other people who've ordered the bracelet and recieved it. Go some pages back and if you find someone, you can always ask them about their experience, I'm sure they'd be glad to help. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know that Carlota (her MFC username is Neiobi) ordered things other than the "Don't Go Breaking My Hearts Bracelet", so you could ask her about that. :wink2: Other than that, there ARE other people who've ordered the bracelet and recieved it. Go some pages back and if you find someone, you can always ask them about their experience, I'm sure they'd be glad to help. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

great! thanks for the help! It will take a few weeks but I think I can convince my mom with this proof :thumb_yello:

great! thanks for the help! It will take a few weeks but I think I can convince my mom with this proof :thumb_yello:

Very cool, very cool!

And don't forget that if you e-mail the company, they should be able to help you as well. Or, what you could do, is have your mom e-mail them if she wants to. :thumb_yello:

Very cool, very cool!

And don't forget that if you e-mail the company, they should be able to help you as well. Or, what you could do, is have your mom e-mail them if she wants to. :thumb_yello:

ohh good idea! That would probably work. It might just be thanks to you if I get this bracelet :naughty: so thank you!

Fuchsia doesnt reply on my emails anymore.

I send out the same email every day now, asking what the status is of the discount for MFC.

They're bad people:naughty:

:shocked: every day?? :shocked: you bet they don't answer you anymore :roftl:

If think they know who are the MFCers now....

:lmfao:

anyway thanks for your contribution to have a discount, it's sweet of you :wink2:

:shocked: every day?? :shocked: you bet they don't answer you anymore :roftl:

If think they know who are the MFCers now....

:lmfao:

anyway thanks for your contribution to have a discount, it's sweet of you :wink2:

They even had a full emailbox last week...that's no good. And I have the feeling that every email that wasnt about sales, they just deleted, so thats why I'm sending them one email a day with the same question. Untill they answer...I dont think its a good thing they dont answer anymore.

So, I'm still trying hard!:thumb_yello:

They even had a full emailbox last week...that's no good. And I have the feeling that every email that wasnt about sales, they just deleted, so thats why I'm sending them one email a day with the same question. Untill they answer...I dont think its a good thing they dont answer anymore.

So, I'm still trying hard!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for this Biekje, you're the best :wub2:

know I have been asking this before, pls bear over with my little obsessions.. :blush-anim-cl:

anyone can help me spotting what brand, or where's for sale that tee mika wears on the first LA studio long blog? see pics of the tee at this link (the images of mika). thx :thumb_yello:

Mika doesn't actually wear these, but I just got them for my bday. They are very Mika like! They are form Journey's

189241fsoq0.jpg

http://www.journeys.com/catalog_detail.aspx?c=vendors&s=girls%2fConverse&id=89241

arrgghh they don't ship outside the usa :crybaby: I want some of those *sobs uncontrollably* :crybaby: can anyone please help me try & find some of those from some where that does ship to the uk?

thanks in advance :D

Bad news girlz

Hi Bianca,

I apologize for the delayed response, I was out sick last week. I passed on your idea to my super, but it will not be passed into effect for this season. Unfortunately we will not be able to apply a discount to the hearts bracelet, as there is a limited quantity available and we will probably sell out soon.

Best,

About the Fuchsia Bracelet!:thumbdown:

Bad news girlz

Hi Bianca,

I apologize for the delayed response, I was out sick last week. I passed on your idea to my super, but it will not be passed into effect for this season. Unfortunately we will not be able to apply a discount to the hearts bracelet, as there is a limited quantity available and we will probably sell out soon.

Best,

ahh that sucks

you know i've found somewhere near me that has them for £2.50 if anyone is interested & wants me to get one for them pm me ok :thumb_yello:

I'd only charge the £2.50 plus postage of course :punk:

arrgghh they don't ship outside the usa :crybaby: I want some of those *sobs uncontrollably* :crybaby: can anyone please help me try & find some of those from some where that does ship to the uk?

thanks in advance :D

I've been looking for awhile now, and I can't find them anywhere other than Journey's. I even looked on the converse website and couldn't find them. Sorry.

Bad news girlz

Hi Bianca,

Best,

Aww, that sucks! Thanks for trying! :biggrin2:

...and they are going to sell out AGAIN? :sneaky2: Dayum, we give them way too much business. :mf_rosetinted::naughty::lol3:

Mika doesn't actually wear these, but I just got them for my bday. They are very Mika like! They are form Journey's

189241fsoq0.jpg

http://www.journeys.com/catalog_detail.aspx?c=vendors&s=girls%2fConverse&id=89241

OMG great shoes!!I WANT THEM!

Aww, that sucks! Thanks for trying! :biggrin2:

...and they are going to sell out AGAIN? sneaky2: Dayum, we give them way too much business. :mf_rosetinted::naughty::lol3:

Yes they are selling out again......:thumbdown:

:sad:

Did we ever figure out the difference between the Fuchsia bracelets and the Tesco ones? Because the one on the Fuchsia website looks a lot like the one Biekje sent me...

Accesories_Jewlery_heartbraclet.jpg

DSCN7157.jpg

:blink:

my sister brought a cheap one from a shop called tammy (?) because i wouldn't tell her where i got mine from. it was a cheapy version. the beads are smaller and when she wears it the colour comes off the beads and then she has heart shaped colourful marks all over her wrist :naughty:

serves her right.

May I ask if anyone had any luck in finding a link for the 99p t shirt?

i want that! it's really sweet :blush-anim-cl:

I know that Carlota (her MFC username is Neiobi) ordered things other than the "Don't Go Breaking My Hearts Bracelet", so you could ask her about that. Other than that, there ARE other people who've ordered the bracelet and recieved it. Go some pages back and if you find someone, you can always ask them about their experience, I'm sure they'd be glad to help.:thumb_yello:

i brought mine this month, and it came before the date they gave me :thumb_yello:

i hope they haven't sold out again * runs off to double check even though i already know*

the rainbow bracelet says sold out but the don't go breakin my hearts one doesn't say anything about being sold out.

my sister brought a cheap one from a shop called tammy (?) because i wouldn't tell her where i got mine from. it was a cheapy version. the beads are smaller and when she wears it the colour comes off the beads and then she has heart shaped colourful marks all over her wrist :naughty:

serves her right.

That's where I bought the MFCers their bracelets from and they were exactly the same :blink: