bubuciiis

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey.

Just got back from school. I've only got one day left, and i dont ever want it to end:(

My teacher is leaving this year , so tomorrow is the last time i'm going to see him for like three years. And im realy gonna miss him.

Its stupid, i know. I dont even know why im going to miss him so much.

Hey.

Just got back from school. I've only got one day left, and i dont ever want it to end:(

My teacher is leaving this year , so tomorrow is the last time i'm going to see him for like three years. And im realy gonna miss him.

Ohh..I'm sorry:huglove: But why is he leaving? Once my french teacher was ill for 2 weeks and I missed her(omg,i hate her i don't know why I missed her:boxed:)too...

Hey.

aaaaaw, that's sweet

I hated all my teachers so I don't know if I'll miss them ...

Ohh..I'm sorry:huglove: But why is he leaving? Once my french teacher was ill for 2 weeks and I missed her(omg,i hate her i don't know why I missed her:boxed:)too...

He's going back to university for a few years. But he is a really really cool guy. I hate the rest of my teachers though.:bleh:

Hey! When will you be 14? I'm having a mika-themed 14th..everyone has to wear bright skinny jeans and braces, and curl their hair! :punk:

Ahah, that must be so fuuun!

I'm turning in august 30th!

I'll have to leave this thread:bleh:

Hey! When will you be 14? I'm having a mika-themed 14th..everyone has to wear bright skinny jeans and braces, and curl their hair! :punk:

OMG! U R SO LUCKY! AMAZING!

And hey guys! waterpark was fun today! ALOT OF FUN!

ok, so today i went on this ride with my mom. u go down this little slide, then end up in a pool. then the lifeguard pushes you down another slide. then u end up in another pool. then another lifeguard and another slide. FINALLY, in the last pool, I SAW......HIM

A life guard who reminded me so much of mika!

I SWEAR TO GOD IT WAS HIM!

tall, skinny, tan skin and big hair.

Now if any of you dont remeber, the one mika dream that i had... mika was wearing old spice cologne and he smelled very good. since that drema i have been obsessed with old spice.

SO... as we are in the pool, he goes to push us down and I JUST STARED. my mom goes...as we are sliding down the slide.... YOU SMELL GOOD! WHAT COLOGNE IS THAT?!?!?

As we slid down, he yelled in his european accent...

OLD SPICE!

i almost died. MIKAS TWIN....

i did not want to go down that slide, i wanted to stay with that amazing lifeguard!

lol, well talk soon!

your loving fourplet!

peace,love,music!!!!!

-sAmMy rAe ;D

p.s. bad night last night, misse dmika alot. cried in bed as i listened to over my shoulder

:( wahhhhhh

ok, so today i went on this ride with my mom. u go down this little slide, then end up in a pool. then the lifeguard pushes you down another slide. then u end up in another pool. then another lifeguard and another slide. FINALLY, in the last pool, I SAW......HIM

Now if any of you dont remeber, the one mika dream that i had... mika was wearing old spice cologne and he smelled very good. since that drema i have been obsessed with old spice.

SO... as we are in the pool, he goes to push us down and I JUST STARED. my mom goes...as we are sliding down the slide.... YOU SMELL GOOD! WHAT COLOGNE IS THAT?!?!?

OLD SPICE!

i did not want to go down that slide, i wanted to stay with that amazing lifeguard!

lol, well talk soon!

your loving fourplet!

peace,love,music!!!!!

-sAmMy rAe ;D

p.s. bad night last night, misse dmika alot. cried in bed as i listened to over my shoulder

wahhhhhh

hi, nice to see you :):huglove:

you were in aqua park today ? SO COOL :cool:

omg. did you really said that ? i cant believe :roftl:

im sorry that you had to cry :shocked:

im waiting for you to come back for a longer time to havea normal chat, but its nice to hear something from you :thumb_yello:

love ya.

youre fourplet Liene.

:huglove:

OLD SPICE!

lol, well talk soon!

your loving fourplet!

peace,love,music!!!!!

-sAmMy rAe ;D

:( wahhhhhh

omg!!!! u made my heart race! NO JOKE! thats soo cool, mika has a twin!!! lol