Posted Images

I know...but in the Holidays I'm at the beach all the time.:wub2:

52b1ix.jpg

Look!Isn't this chickeny?

i was looking for this pics for ever.

thank you :bow:

i thought i will never find it :blush-anim-cl:

edit- could someone from france translate it ? :fisch:

edit2- have you got the missing parts too ? :)

hi sammy :huglove:

sad mika dream ? at least it was Mika dream :das:

yes, quite sad.

So mika's parc de princes preformance was in one day, and IT WAS ON MY STREET! TWO HOUSES DOWN!

So mika was staying wiht my nieghbor until the concert.

So i walked up to the house and he was outside. I uelled out "OH...OH....OMG! MIKA! HELLO! UMM...COME HERE!"

So he casually walked over and smiled, "Hello!" he said.

MIKA! TOMMOROW IS YOUR CONCERT! CAN I HAVE TICKETS? And i explained what a huge fan i was and what i did that made me think of him all day.

His smile faded.

'Im sorry love, but there are no tickets left. theres nothing i can do, at all. ive pulled strings for several other people, and there is NOTHING i can do.'

I felt CRUSHED. Mika was finally in the USA, and on my street at that! A GIANT CONCERT ON MY STREET!.

I started to cry and walked away. I knew that he felt bad, he was too sweet of a guy! So he yelled ot me. "SAMMY, WAIT!" I turned around.

"I JUST REMEMBERED! We have written a new song, and it called for a lollipop girl! but this is no ordinary lollipop girl! she has lines and a song to sing! BY HERSELF! AND SPECIAL TIME ON STAGE WITH ME! Weve been looking for this girl for a while..and.... i know that you do act and you do sing, and have been on stage for a while.... so...what im sayin is..."

I interupted him AND SCREAMED! YES YES YES YES YES ILL DO IT!

He chuckeled and said, "Ok, well please read these lines, and sing this little bit. im sure youlld do fine" So i did. I PERFORMED IN FRONT OF MIKA! SONG AND LINES! "You are fantastic!" He said. "Be there tommorow at 12 and well fit you for your costume! But one more thing. There are auditions for the Lollipop Girl tommorow at the stadium, so please go see my director and tell him to call off the auditions. weve found our lollipop girl!" he winked at me!

ABSOLUTELY! i said as i thanked him and walked off.

That night i went to the auditioned and saw about 3 or 400 girls! I told the director what mika told me to say. "WHAT?!?!" He yelled in my face. "NO! NO NO NO NO! IM HIS DIRECTOR SO WHAT I SAY GOES! NOT GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" So as i stuttered, i walked backwards to see what i could watch. the first girl in line was a girl named Jenna, who in real life, goes to my theater company. So Jenna always gets parts not becuase she can sing well, but becuase she looks the part. When we did a production of a show which called for a 13 year old and a girl around 17, SHE PLAYED THE YOUNGER GIRL! I PLAYED TH OLDER GIRL! SHES 5 YEARS OLDER THAN ME AND SHE PLAYED A GIRL 4 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME! she is very small and petite, so she looks young. SO..... Jenna gets up and read sher lines and sings. SHE WAS HORRIBLE! However the director LOVED HER. he said "SHE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR! A PERFECTLY ADORABLE LOLLIPOP GIRL!" Jenna could care less, BECAUSE SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO MIKA WAS! SHE JUST GOT INFORMATION ABOUT AN AUDITION AND WENT!

So the director hired Jenna and told mika that i quit. I never got to go to the concert. i cried that night, becuase many many MANY students from the theater company i and jenna attend bought tickets to the concert just to watch jenna! THEY HAD NO IDEA WHO MIKA WAS, HATED HIM, DIDNT WATCH ANY OF THE CONCERT OTHER THAN JENNA'S HORRIBLE PEICE and talked through out the whole concert. Mikas face onstage was horrible, becuase he didnt want to perform with her. or infront of this horrible audience. he wanted ot perform infront of me and people who cared! MIKA HATED ME BECAUSE THE DIRECTOR SAID THAT I QUIT ON HIM, HE WAS SO DISSAPOINTED IN ME! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO HIM! all those who were from my theater and hated him had taken up so many tickets, that i couldnt go and many other fans couldnt go, all because they wanted to see thier friends bad performance!

I WOKE UP CRYING! I WAS SO SAD!

he finally came to the USA, MY STREET, and i wasnt there!

wahhhh!!!! :(

had a good day today though, so well talk later! bye girls!

peace,love,music!

YOUR LOVING FOURPLET!!!!

-sAmMy rAe ;D

yes, quite sad.

So mika's parc de princes preformance was in one day, and IT WAS ON MY STREET! TWO HOUSES DOWN!

So i walked up to the house and he was outside. I uelled out "OH...OH....OMG! MIKA! HELLO! UMM...COME HERE!"

MIKA! TOMMOROW IS YOUR CONCERT! CAN I HAVE TICKETS? And i explained what a huge fan i was and what i did that made me think of him all day.

His smile faded.

'Im sorry love, but there are no tickets left. theres nothing i can do, at all. ive pulled strings for several other people, and there is NOTHING i can do.'

I felt CRUSHED. Mika was finally in the USA, and on my street at that! A GIANT CONCERT ON MY STREET!.

I started to cry and walked away. I knew that he felt bad, he was too sweet of a guy! So he yelled ot me. "SAMMY, WAIT!" I turned around.

"I JUST REMEMBERED! We have written a new song, and it called for a lollipop girl! but this is no ordinary lollipop girl! she has lines and a song to sing! BY HERSELF! AND SPECIAL TIME ON STAGE WITH ME! Weve been looking for this girl for a while..and.... i know that you do act and you do sing, and have been on stage for a while.... so...what im sayin is..."

He chuckeled and said, "Ok, well please read these lines, and sing this little bit. im sure youlld do fine" So i did. I PERFORMED IN FRONT OF MIKA! SONG AND LINES! "You are fantastic!" He said. "Be there tommorow at 12 and well fit you for your costume! But one more thing. There are auditions for the Lollipop Girl tommorow at the stadium, so please go see my director and tell him to call off the auditions. weve found our lollipop girl!" he winked at me!

That night i went to the auditioned and saw about 3 or 400 girls! I told the director what mika told me to say. "WHAT?!?!" He yelled in my face. "NO! NO NO NO NO! IM HIS DIRECTOR SO WHAT I SAY GOES! NOT GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" So as i stuttered, i walked backwards to see what i could watch. the first girl in line was a girl named Jenna, who in real life, goes to my theater company. So Jenna always gets parts not becuase she can sing well, but becuase she looks the part. When we did a production of a show which called for a 13 year old and a girl around 17, SHE PLAYED THE YOUNGER GIRL! I PLAYED TH OLDER GIRL! SHES 5 YEARS OLDER THAN ME AND SHE PLAYED A GIRL 4 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME! she is very small and petite, so she looks young. SO..... Jenna gets up and read sher lines and sings. SHE WAS HORRIBLE! However the director LOVED HER. he said "SHE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR! A PERFECTLY ADORABLE LOLLIPOP GIRL!" Jenna could care less, BECAUSE SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO MIKA WAS! SHE JUST GOT INFORMATION ABOUT AN AUDITION AND WENT!

So the director hired Jenna and told mika that i quit. I never got to go to the concert. i cried that night, becuase many many MANY students from the theater company i and jenna attend bought tickets to the concert just to watch jenna! THEY HAD NO IDEA WHO MIKA WAS, HATED HIM, DIDNT WATCH ANY OF THE CONCERT OTHER THAN JENNA'S HORRIBLE PEICE and talked through out the whole concert. Mikas face onstage was horrible, becuase he didnt want to perform with her. or infront of this horrible audience. he wanted ot perform infront of me and people who cared! MIKA HATED ME BECAUSE THE DIRECTOR SAID THAT I QUIT ON HIM, HE WAS SO DISSAPOINTED IN ME! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO HIM! all those who were from my theater and hated him had taken up so many tickets, that i couldnt go and many other fans couldnt go, all because they wanted to see thier friends bad performance!

peace,love,music!

YOUR LOVING FOURPLET!!!!

-sAmMy rAe ;D

Aw. Thats saaaaaaad. :tears:

yes, quite sad.

His smile faded.

peace,love,music!

YOUR LOVING FOURPLET!!!!

-sAmMy rAe ;D

reallly sad :(

but im glad it was just a dream :wub2:

how are you hun ?

im fine! lol, ITS SO HOT IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY!

omg i cant wait to get back home! the beach is fun and all, but its hot! AND I HAVENT PLAYED MY PIANO IN A WEEK! I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO DIE!

oh and by the way, the picture of mika on the boat, the one on the top of this page... its ok, BUT HES PRETTY PALE, NO? OUR BOY NEEDS A TAN!

lol, i know its an old picture.

Ive decided something. i need to meet mika. right now. i cant stop daydreaming about him. all day. its annoying my family!................... but you already knew that, so its ok.

MIKA IN THE CONDO KITCHEN MAKING A WAFFLE! OMG I SEE HIM!

see that happens all day

MIKA IS THAT LIFEGUARD! IM GUNNA PRETEND IM DROWNING!

that happens alot too

lol

im fine! lol, ITS SO HOT IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY!

omg i cant wait to get back home! the beach is fun and all, but its hot! AND I HAVENT PLAYED MY PIANO IN A WEEK! I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO DIE!

oh and by the way, the picture of mika on the boat, the one on the top of this page... its ok, BUT HES PRETTY PALE, NO? OUR BOY NEEDS A TAN!

lol, i know its an old picture.

Ive decided something. i need to meet mika. right now. i cant stop daydreaming about him. all day. its annoying my family!................... but you already knew that, so its ok.

MIKA IN THE CONDO KITCHEN MAKING A WAFFLE! OMG I SEE HIM!

see that happens all day

MIKA IS THAT LIFEGUARD! IM GUNNA PRETEND IM DROWNING!

that happens alot too

lol

oh sammy TOO hot ?

how is the water ? :cool:

i had that feeling that i have to meet mikatoday, yesteray, the day before, and the day before that. i have that feeling since im obsessed. :mf_rosetinted:

the best thing to do is come to MFC :thumb_yello:

i cant wait to talk to you at night and laughing about 4head dog. :roftl:

please dont pretend youre drowning :shocked:

yeah mika is ery pale in that pic but i think it was the first day of holiday maybe after the week in the beach he was tan enough :naughty::thumb_yello: