bubuciiis

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooh again i believed

ut why your dad bought tickets ? for whom? hat a nonsense, your dad buys tickets and wont let you ?

ask again and again and again and again ...... Maybe. c'mon you live in France

its near the same country. aagghh

im going to cheer you up with some mika pics

theband2-1.png

ka3ed4.jpg

118nf4.jpg

i have realised that sinceim on MFC my english is much better, i know a lot more words now and its easier to converse.

I really don't understand why he bought them ... Everytime I raise he subject he starts yellin at me :huh:

O

M

G

!

!

!

That picture by the lake :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: !!!!!!!!

Every muscle in my body has just stopped. Well apart from my heart cause or else I'd be dead. But Mika keeps that going strong ...

Your english is fiiiiine !!! I promise you, I only knew you were Latvian this morning when I looked at your location to do the timezone thingie !! It must be pretty annoying to have all those russian people in your country, but ya know, Mika wouldn't have been the same if it wasn't for his russian teacher ... What was her name again ?? Alla or somink like that ...

:D, apart from the very minor problem that I have to share my computer with all my family, so that's eight of us ... :thumbdown:

thanks, but im using dictionary a lot, and i would like to talk without it but anyway.... i

it is annoying, imagine im asking somebody on the street - 'what time is it ? he answers in russian and looks at ME like that- :boxed: what languageyou are speaking girl ?

SOOOO annoying, there are even some town where are 99% russian people and 1 % Latvians. Statistic says in whole Latvia its 50 - 50 :D

thanks, but im using dictionary a lot, and i would like to talk without it but anyway.... i

it is annoying, imagine im asking somebody on the street - 'what time is it ? he answers in russian and looks at ME like that- :boxed: what languageyou are speaking girl ?

SOOOO annoying, there are even some town where are 99% russian people and 1 % Latvians. Statistic says in whole Latvia its 50 - 50 :D

:jawdrop:

The russian people must REALLY like your country !

I really don't understand why he bought them ... Everytime I raise he subject he starts yellin at me :huh:

O

M

G

!

!

!

That picture by the lake :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: !!!!!!!!

Every muscle in my body has just stopped. Well apart from my heart cause or else I'd be dead. But Mika keeps that going strong ...

lake pic is just :mf_lustslow::chkn:. when i see it everything is gone just Mika on computer stays :blush-anim-cl:

Yeeeah. But how do they understand ? like the signs and stuff ?

well they live here so long, that thy have learned things like that, and shopkeepers and people like that understands Russian or they are Russian too , so its not a problem for them i guess.

but funnier is with some tourists from France, england, well im living near very famous museum and all tourists go there, and there is a bus stop next to it. sometimes i have to know the time or something, i can see that they are not Latvians usually but some looks the same, i ask them something i Latvian they look at me like that- :boxed: and tries to answer RUSSIAN, that they didnt understand. well that is sometimes funny because they're Russian sounds VERY funny :roftl:

Omgod !!! I just realised !!! Oh nooooooo :roftl:

I've downloaded all these pics of Mika and I've just noticed that they weren't in my file, so I came back on here and I had a look where all my pics had gone. I've been downloading them onto my brother's file !!!!! Good thing I noticed !!!! Especially because there's that one where someone (I sppose it's Mika but ya never know) unzipping their trousers :naughty:

:roftl: aren't we all obsessed ??!

Am misssing Sammy ... :tears:

yeah. we all are. we all think :chkn: is delicious.

im misss her too we were talking yesterday about 3 hours she is very nice, have you seen her videos ? amazing, she's very talented :thumb_yello:

and her frog Olaf, -->:floor:

Omgod !!! I just realised !!! Oh nooooooo :roftl:

I've downloaded all these pics of Mika and I've just noticed that they weren't in my file, so I came back on here and I had a look where all my pics had gone. I've been downloading them onto my brother's file !!!!! Good thing I noticed !!!! Especially because there's that one where someone (I sppose it's Mika but ya never know) unzipping their trousers :naughty:

LOL next time be careful :D

well they live here so long, that thy have learned things like that, and shopkeepers and people like that understands Russian or they are Russian too , so its not a problem for them i guess.

but funnier is with some tourists from France, england, well im living near very famous museum and all tourists go there, and there is a bus stop next to it. sometimes i have to know the time or something, i can see that they are not Latvians usually but some looks the same, i ask them something i Latvian they look at me like that- :boxed: and tries to answer RUSSIAN, that they didnt understand. well that is sometimes funny because they're Russian sounds VERY funny :roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: poor tourists :lmao:

yeah. we all are. we all think :chkn: is delicious.

im misss her too we were talking yesterday about 3 hours she is very nice, have you seen her videos ? amazing, she's very talented :thumb_yello:

and her frog Olaf, -->:floor:

I knooooow ! Isn't she a brilliant singer ??? :jawdrop:

and she is SO pretty !!!!!

Yeaah Olaf !!!! :roll1: he's so good :D

ok girls a have to go now, really have to go i was planning to go out at 1:00 but its 1:30 pm now :yikes: the time runs very fast :naughty:

good luck with Paris tickets Bel :wink2:

love ya my fourplet. gonna miss you .....

bye bye. going to the zoo...

i thing im going to be here around 8:00 pm :punk:

bye.

love Liene.

xx