'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

no, ill be on around 4 or 5 PM for me, but that is night for oyu, like 11 or 12 PM

got it? i thought that would be too late for you. so yeah.

i really g2g, but ill be back in an hour, but thats past midnight for you, then im going somewhere at 7, so NOW U CAN LOOK THAT UP ADN SEE WHAT TIEM THAT IS FOR YOU! YAY!

so ill ttyl! bye!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IVE GOT IT!

u are 7 hours ahead of me. so when its this time here, its that time there...

Sammy....................................Liene

12:00 AM.................................... 7:00 PM

1:00 PM...................................... 8:00 PM

2:00 PM...................................... 9:00 PM

3:00 PM...................................... 10:00 PM

4:00 PM...................................... 11:00 PM

5:00 PM...................................... 12:00 PM

6:00 PM...................................... 1:00 AM

7:00 PM...................................... 2:00 AM

8:00 PM...................................... 3:00 AM

9:00 PM...................................... 4:00 AM

10:00 PM.................................... 5:00 AM

11:00 PM..................................... 6:00 AM

12:00 PM..................................... 7:00 AM

1:00 AM....................................... 8:00 AM

2:00 AM....................................... 9:00 AM

3:00 AM....................................... 10:00 AM

4:00 AM....................................... 11:00 AM

5:00 AM........................................ 12:00 AM

6:00 AM........................................ 1:00 PM

7:00 AM........................................ 2:00 PM

8:00 AM........................................ 3:00 PM

9:00 AM........................................ 4:00 PM

10:00 AM...................................... 5:00 PM

11:00 AM...................................... 6:00 PM

BACK TO 12:00 AM

took me a while but there it is, i think you said your system has 12 hours not 24. If it has 24, not big deal, i cant fix it. Just let me know if that makes sense and wether or not you have 12 or 24 hours system. Well your asleep now anyway, but whatever. If you follow a 24 hour system, after 12 AM, just change the 1 PM to a 13, the 2 PM to a 14 and so on, until u reach 12 PM.

WOW! THIS TOOK ALOT OF WORK, BUT I THINK I DID IT!

Lol, so in teh morning, whatever time it is in Latvia, its the above mentioned time here, and as i said, i wont be back until 4:30 PM wich unfortunately is 11:30 PM there for you.

So it looks liek times when we are both available is when IN LATVIA, it is 5:00PM to 11:00 PM, because before is too early for me and after is too late for you.

So i wont see you today, but ill see you thursday maybe?

After 4:00 PM or 5:00PM for you (But if you follow 24 hour system, that is 16:00 or 17:00) BYE! HAVE A NICE DAY WITHOUT ME, and let me know of anything drastically important that I miss!

-your fourplet..

-sAmMy ;D

dear lovely fourplet, im still here because my dad had to write some paper on omputr and hes too lazy to do it by himself so i had to do it, but anyway im here :

well i have 24 hours system but i understand both, so its ok. wow you did a great job. maybe i will come here about 12 pm if my mom will let me to come here so late. i HOPE.

i will miss you, and please dont say like - "have a nice day without me" im going to miss, really miss. :tears: you cant imagine how much. but you have a nice day as a babysitter. :) i bet you are a great babysitter. :thumb_yello:

i will tell if something VERY IMPORTANT happens like Mika gets bald or something :D

with love

youre fourplet Liene. :huglove:

but now i really have to go because its 12:17 am here. LAAAATE. :D

love you all my fourplets have a god night, and mikaish dreams everyone.

dear lovely fourplet, im still here because my dad had to write some paper on omputr and hes too lazy to do it by himself so i had to do it, but anyway im here :

well i have 24 hours system but i understand both, so its ok. wow you did a great job. maybe i will come here about 12 pm if my mom will let me to come here so late. i HOPE.

i will miss you, and please dont say like - "have a nice day without me" im going to miss, really miss. :tears: you cant imagine how much. but you have a nice day as a babysitter. :) i bet you are a great babysitter. :thumb_yello:

i will tell if something VERY IMPORTANT happens like Mika gets bald or something :D

with love

youre fourplet Liene. :huglove:

but now i really have to go because its 12:17 am here. LAAAATE. :D

love you all my fourplets have a god night, and mikaish dreams everyone.

if he went bald i jsut might jump off a bridge...

no, jk

night!

got it? i thought that would be too late for you. so yeah.

i really g2g, but ill be back in an hour, but thats past midnight for you, then im going somewhere at 7, so NOW U CAN LOOK THAT UP ADN SEE WHAT TIEM THAT IS FOR YOU! YAY!

so ill ttyl! bye!

its not too late if my mom doesnt see that, but i guess she will, we will see i will try to get here, and if i will see you online i will ask my mom to talk a bit. :wink2:

i got to go too :)

love love love.

EDIT : how much times did i say 'will' ? :D

:D:D:D:D !!!!

I'm heeeeeeere !

But I don't think ANY of you are :tears:. Then again, it's 10:02 in the morning and I'm normally still asleep sooooo ...

Hey Sammy ! I'm babysitting too !!!!!! Apart from I'm babysitting my brother and sister at home so as long as they don't go drown in the pool I can come on here and obsess over Mika while waiting for you my 4plets to arrive !!!!!

btw, Liene, I REALLY love your name !!!

It's so weird, being 4plets and that, we don't know our real names and we don't know what we look like ! If I knew how, I'd put a pic of me in my avatar but as I said, I dunno how ...

Just thought about somink, Neiobi you said you were called Carlota riiiight ??! Well bubuciis, you're called Liene and pianogirlsammy, well, you're Sammy Rae.

Now, sorry just calculating :D, if we are fourplets, there are four of us right ??

so if so Sammy, Liene and Carlota make three, so we're only missing one fourplet ... me ! My name's Izabela but people call me Bel cause I think Izabela sounds too..., well just sounds like you're my teacher ...

Anyway, am waiting desperatly for youuuuuu !!! You can't leave me here on my owwwwwn !!! I'll start booking train tickets to Paris subconsciously ... :D

IVE GOT IT!

u are 7 hours ahead of me. so when its this time here, its that time there...

Sammy....................................Liene

12:00 AM.................................... 7:00 PM

1:00 PM...................................... 8:00 PM

2:00 PM...................................... 9:00 PM

3:00 PM...................................... 10:00 PM

4:00 PM...................................... 11:00 PM

5:00 PM...................................... 12:00 PM

6:00 PM...................................... 1:00 AM

7:00 PM...................................... 2:00 AM

8:00 PM...................................... 3:00 AM

9:00 PM...................................... 4:00 AM

10:00 PM.................................... 5:00 AM

11:00 PM..................................... 6:00 AM

12:00 PM..................................... 7:00 AM

1:00 AM....................................... 8:00 AM

2:00 AM....................................... 9:00 AM

3:00 AM....................................... 10:00 AM

4:00 AM....................................... 11:00 AM

5:00 AM........................................ 12:00 AM

6:00 AM........................................ 1:00 PM

7:00 AM........................................ 2:00 PM

8:00 AM........................................ 3:00 PM

9:00 AM........................................ 4:00 PM

10:00 AM...................................... 5:00 PM

11:00 AM...................................... 6:00 PM

took me a while but there it is, i think you said your system has 12 hours not 24. If it has 24, not big deal, i cant fix it. Just let me know if that makes sense and wether or not you have 12 or 24 hours system. Well your asleep now anyway, but whatever. If you follow a 24 hour system, after 12 AM, just change the 1 PM to a 13, the 2 PM to a 14 and so on, until u reach 12 PM.

WOW! THIS TOOK ALOT OF WORK, BUT I THINK I DID IT!

Lol, so in teh morning, whatever time it is in Latvia, its the above mentioned time here, and as i said, i wont be back until 4:30 PM wich unfortunately is 11:30 PM there for you.

So it looks liek times when we are both available is when IN LATVIA, it is 5:00PM to 11:00 PM, because before is too early for me and after is too late for you.

So i wont see you today, but ill see you thursday maybe?

After 4:00 PM or 5:00PM for you (But if you follow 24 hour system, that is 16:00 or 17:00) BYE! HAVE A NICE DAY WITHOUT ME, and let me know of anything drastically important that I miss!

-your fourplet..

-sAmMy ;D

Now I was just wonderin about what time it is where you are. In the time converter thingie I found on internet, USA Coneticut wasn't there so I put Riga Europe and Paris Europe and it says :

10:27:12 Wednesday July 2, 2008 in Europe/Paris converts to

11:27:12 Wednesday July 2, 2008 in Europe/Riga

so noooow, I can add myself to your board thing :D

Sammy....................................Liene.........................................Bel

12:00 AM.................................... 7:00 PM................................ 6:00 PM

1:00 PM...................................... 8:00 PM................................ 7:00 PM

2:00 PM...................................... 9:00 PM................................ 8:00 PM

3:00 PM...................................... 10:00 PM.............................. 9:00 PM

4:00 PM...................................... 11:00 PM............................. 10:00 PM

5:00 PM...................................... 12:00 PM............................. 11:00 PM

6:00 PM...................................... 1:00 AM.............................. 12:00 PM

7:00 PM...................................... 2:00 AM............................... 1:00 AM

8:00 PM...................................... 3:00 AM............................... 2:00 AM

9:00 PM...................................... 4:00 AM............................... 3:00 AM

10:00 PM.................................... 5:00 AM................................ 4:00 AM

11:00 PM..................................... 6:00 AM............................... 5:00 AM

12:00 PM..................................... 7:00 AM............................... 6:00 AM

1:00 AM....................................... 8:00 AM.............................. 7:00 AM

2:00 AM....................................... 9:00 AM.............................. 8:00 AM

3:00 AM....................................... 10:00 AM............................ 9:00 AM

4:00 AM....................................... 11:00 AM........................... 10:00 AM

5:00 AM........................................ 12:00 AM.......................... 11:00 AM

6:00 AM........................................ 1:00 PM............................ 12:00 AM

7:00 AM........................................ 2:00 PM............................. 1:00 PM

8:00 AM........................................ 3:00 PM............................. 2:00 PM

9:00 AM........................................ 4:00 PM............................. 3:00 PM

10:00 AM...................................... 5:00 PM.............................. 4:00 PM

11:00 AM...................................... 6:00 PM.............................. 5:00 PM

Now is that cool or cool ??!

So, it's now, 10:36 AM here and 11:36 AM in Riga and 4:36 AM in Coneticut.

Am I right ???

!!!!

I'm heeeeeeere !

But I don't think ANY of you are :tears:. Then again, it's 10:02 in the morning and I'm normally still asleep sooooo ...

Hey Sammy ! I'm babysitting too !!!!!! Apart from I'm babysitting my brother and sister at home so as long as they don't go drown in the pool I can come on here and obsess over Mika while waiting for you my 4plets to arrive !!!!!

It's so weird, being 4plets and that, we don't know our real names and we don't know what we look like ! If I knew how, I'd put a pic of me in my avatar but as I said, I dunno how ...

Just thought about somink, Neiobi you said you were called Carlota riiiight ??! Well bubuciis, you're called Liene and pianogirlsammy, well, you're Sammy Rae.

Now, sorry just calculating :D, if we are fourplets, there are four of us right ??

so if so Sammy, Liene and Carlota make three, so we're only missing one fourplet ... me ! My name's Izabela but people call me Bel cause I think Izabela sounds too..., well just sounds like you're my teacher ...

Anyway, am waiting desperatly for youuuuuu !!! You can't leave me here on my owwwwwn !!! I'll start booking train tickets to Paris subconsciously ... :D

I'm heeeere :biggrin2:

Yeah, I'm carlota:wink2:

And you're Izabelaa or bel, nice. here in Portugal there's a similar name, but it's called Isabel :bleh:

So how are u today?

!!!!

I'm heeeeeeere !

But I don't think ANY of you are. Then again, it's 10:02 in the morning and I'm normally still asleep sooooo ...

Now, sorry just calculating if we are fourplets, there are four of us right ??

Anyway, am waiting desperatly for youuuuuu !!! You can't leave me here on my owwwwwn !!! I'll start booking train tickets to Paris subconsciously ...

hey im glad youre here ! finally !! yayyy

how are you my fourplet ? :wub2:

well im not babysitting, im working in the garden everyday, today im going to the zoo , looking for a summer job.

oh thank you,:blush-anim-cl: about my name, here in Latvia its very popular like Michael or Amy so its nothing special i never hear something like that from people :wub2: i like your name too its delicate and smart, my friend loves it so much that she calls her self Izabella everybody thinks its odd to call herself in a different name, but we think its cool.

you are not alone here :hublove:

SO YOU ARE GOING TO PARIS ? :yikes: im so happy for you :)

Congrats :yay:

Soooooooo cooooool :cool:

Now I was just wonderin about what time it is where you are. In the time converter thingie I found on internet, USA Coneticut wasn't there so I put Riga Europe and Paris Europe and it says :

10:27:12 Wednesday July 2, 2008 in Europe/Paris converts to

11:27:12 Wednesday July 2, 2008 in Europe/Riga

so noooow, I can add myself to your board thing :D

Sammy....................................Liene.........................................Bel

12:00 AM.................................... 7:00 PM................................ 6:00 PM

1:00 PM...................................... 8:00 PM................................ 7:00 PM

2:00 PM...................................... 9:00 PM................................ 8:00 PM

3:00 PM...................................... 10:00 PM.............................. 9:00 PM

4:00 PM...................................... 11:00 PM............................. 10:00 PM

5:00 PM...................................... 12:00 PM............................. 11:00 PM

6:00 PM...................................... 1:00 AM.............................. 12:00 PM

7:00 PM...................................... 2:00 AM............................... 1:00 AM

8:00 PM...................................... 3:00 AM............................... 2:00 AM

9:00 PM...................................... 4:00 AM............................... 3:00 AM

10:00 PM.................................... 5:00 AM................................ 4:00 AM

11:00 PM..................................... 6:00 AM............................... 5:00 AM

12:00 PM..................................... 7:00 AM............................... 6:00 AM

1:00 AM....................................... 8:00 AM.............................. 7:00 AM

2:00 AM....................................... 9:00 AM.............................. 8:00 AM

3:00 AM....................................... 10:00 AM............................ 9:00 AM

4:00 AM....................................... 11:00 AM........................... 10:00 AM

5:00 AM........................................ 12:00 AM.......................... 11:00 AM

6:00 AM........................................ 1:00 PM............................ 12:00 AM

7:00 AM........................................ 2:00 PM............................. 1:00 PM

8:00 AM........................................ 3:00 PM............................. 2:00 PM

9:00 AM........................................ 4:00 PM............................. 3:00 PM

10:00 AM...................................... 5:00 PM.............................. 4:00 PM

11:00 AM...................................... 6:00 PM.............................. 5:00 PM

Now is that cool or cool ??!

So, it's now, 10:36 AM here and 11:36 AM in Riga and 4:36 AM in Coneticut.

Am I right ???

SUPER COOL :)

where are you from ? France ? :bleh:

we have only ONE hour difference. :yay: super cool.

hey im glad youre here ! finally !! yayyy

how are you my fourplet ?

well im not babysitting, im working in the garden everyday, today im going to the zoo , looking for a summer job.

oh thank you,:blush-anim-cl: about my name, here in Latvia its very popular like Michael or Amy so its nothing special i never hear something like that from people :wub2: i like your name too its delicate and smart, my friend loves it so much that she calls her self Izabella everybody thinks its odd to call herself in a different name, but we think its cool.

you are not alone here :hublove:

SO YOU ARE GOING TO PARIS ? :yikes: im so happy for you :)

Congrats :yay:

Soooooooo cooooool :cool:

No. No Paris. Just in my little dream world ... Oh well. Am still trying to convince my parents to let me go :huh:

Anyway, I was thinking, if one of us won the competition we could go with our fourplets !!!!! Don't ya think that would be so cool ??!

But I don't think we'll win and my parent's wouldn't let me go with people I met on Internet anyway ...

I'm heeeere :biggrin2:

Yeah, I'm carlota:wink2:

And you're Izabelaa or bel, nice. here in Portugal there's a similar name, but it's called Isabel :bleh:

So how are u today?

Errrm, still sad. But on my way to great happiness now you lot are here !!!!

What about you ???

SUPER COOL :)

where are you from ? France ? :bleh:

we have only ONE hour difference. :yay: super cool.

Yep. Well nope. But the thing is, I'm english cause both my parents are english and cause I was born in England and cause, well I'm english basically. The only thing is, I live in France, and have lived in France since I was one and seems as I talk english at home and french at school I can talk both languages ...

Get it ? It's a bit complicated but I'm sure you'll understand :wink2:

I knoooow, ain't that pure wickedness ??? :D

Yep. Well nope. But the thing is, I'm english cause both my parents are english and cause I was born in England and cause, well I'm english basically. The only thing is, I live in France, and have lived in France since I was one and seems as I talk english at home and french at school I can talk both languages ...

Get it ? It's a bit complicated but I'm sure you'll understand :wink2:

I knoooow, ain't that pure wickedness ??? :D

SO cool, you can speak both languages perfect, i love that, i can speak only Latvian as a first language, then comes English which is not very good, then comes Germany which is rubbish for me but i have to learn it and then i speak a LITTLE bit of Russian, well i understand more ythan i can talk and i cant writw, but well Russia is my neighbour country :thumbdown: i hate thet there are SO MUCH russian people here. aaaahhhhggr.

so we can be here almost the same time, what is one hour for us ? nothing :D

Yeah it doeees :D !!!!

Ohhhh :chkn: ...

I can't put photos cause it asks for the http:// adress and mine are all in a file. I know I gotta put them on photobucket but my computer has a problem with that site, everytime I go on it it stalls and I have to get rid of everything :huh:... so, ya know what they say ... I would if I could, but I can't so I shan't ... :D or was it me that invented that ??!

SO cool, you can speak both languages perfect, i love that, i can speak only Latvian as a first language, then comes English which is not very good, then comes Germany which is rubbish for me but i have to learn it and then i speak a LITTLE bit of Russian, well i understand more ythan i can talk and i cant writw, but well Russia is my neighbour country :thumbdown: i hate thet there are SO MUCH russian people here. aaaahhhhggr.

so we can be here almost the same time, what is one hour for us ? nothing :D

Your english is fiiiiine !!! I promise you, I only knew you were Latvian this morning when I looked at your location to do the timezone thingie !! It must be pretty annoying to have all those russian people in your country, but ya know, Mika wouldn't have been the same if it wasn't for his russian teacher ... What was her name again ?? Alla or somink like that ...

:D, apart from the very minor problem that I have to share my computer with all my family, so that's eight of us ... :thumbdown:

Hello.. :original:

Helloooooo :D

I was gonna ask if you'd slept well but I dunno what time it is where you are ...

Bloody timezone !!!!! :thumbdown: edit: just looked you live in Latvia so you're an hour later than me. Is it 12:57 or somink like that where you are ???

No. No Paris. Just in my little dream world ... Oh well. Am still trying to convince my parents to let me go.

Anyway, I was thinking, if one of us won the competition we could go with our fourplets !!!!! Don't ya think that would be so cool ??!

But I don't think we'll win and my parent's wouldn't let me go with people I met on Internet anyway ...

ooh again i believed :D

ut why your dad bought tickets ? for whom? hat a nonsense, your dad buys tickets and wont let you ?

ask again and again and again and again ...... Maybe. c'mon you live in France

its near the same country. aagghh :thumbdown:

im going to cheer you up with some mika pics :)

theband2-1.png

ka3ed4.jpg

118nf4.jpg

i have realised that sinceim on MFC my english is much better, i know a lot more words now and its easier to converse. :thumb_yello:

I was gonna ask if you'd slept well but I dunno what time it is where you are ...

Bloody timezone !!!!! :thumbdown:

:roftl: I'm from Latvia! It's about 12:57 on the afternoon!:naughty:

How are you?

Bloody timezone !!!!! :thumbdown: edit: just looked you live in Latvia so you're an hour later than me. Is it 12:57 or somink like that where you are ???

babbucia is from Latvia too :naughty:

the same timezone as me :)

its 12:59pm :)