'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok girls a have to go now, really have to go i was planning to go out at 1:00 but its 1:30 pm now :yikes: the time runs very fast :naughty:

good luck with Paris tickets Bel :wink2:

love ya my fourplet. gonna miss you .....

bye bye. going to the zoo...

i thing im going to be here around 8:00 pm :punk:

bye.

love Liene.

xx

bye byee** :huglove:

Hi youngsters, just thought I'd have a look in here x there's been some nice pics by the way x

It's amazing how much things have changed since I was your age (and how much stays the same :das::das:) x

Back in the dark ages, well more like 1981, when I was your age my Grand Passion was a singer called Adam Ant, how amazing it would have been to be able to talk about him and share vids and pics like we now do on here x you just dont know you're born x

It's funny how our marvellous boy, Mika, has filled the place that Adam Ant filled when I was a teen x I found this vid the other day

and thought how :chkn: it would be if Mika covered it x

ah well, better hop out of here because I have to have my lunch x

Hi youngsters, just thought I'd have a look in here x there's been some nice pics by the way x

It's amazing how much things have changed since I was your age (and how much stays the same :das::das:) x

Back in the dark ages, well more like 1981, when I was your age my Grand Passion was a singer called Adam Ant, how amazing it would have been to be able to talk about him and share vids and pics like we now do on here x you just dont know you're born x

It's funny how our marvellous boy, Mika, has filled the place that Adam Ant filled when I was a teen x I found this vid the other day

Hello! I'm 19 but i'm here anyway,lol. And don't talk like a grandma! Couse i'm sure you are fab if you like Mika:das:

How are you?

And, erm, who's Adam Ant?

Hello! I'm 19 but i'm here anyway,lol. And don't talk like a grandma! Couse i'm sure you are fab if you like Mika:das:

How are you?

And, erm, who's Adam Ant?

I'm 40, but I don't feel it, certainly not here in the mfc x

As for Adam Ant, check the link I put up or put his name in youtube search x he was HUGE in the early 80;s x

I'm 40, but I don't feel it, certainly not here in the mfc x

As for Adam Ant, check the link I put up or put his name in youtube search x he was HUGE in the early 80;s x

I know! And people are so old how they feels like!:wink2:

I can't see youtube now :no: but i will search on google!:thumb_yello:

Hey!

You're only old if you think you aree!

You can be a youngster too :biggrin2:

I don't know him, but I know from the 80's Queen, Guns 'N Roses, I think...:wink2:

I know! And people are so old how they feels like!:wink2:

I can't see youtube now :no: but i will search on google!:thumb_yello:

you'll find him there x he was a real stunner in his 20's; curly hair you wanted to run your fingers through, nicely packed jeans, a soft but not girlie face, a wicked stage show with all the leaps, wiggles and innuendo you could want...errrmmm...does that sound a bit like someone else??? x :naughty: x

you'll find him there x he was a real stunner in his 20's; curly hair you wanted to run your fingers through, nicely packed jeans, a soft but not girlie face, a wicked stage show with all the leaps, wiggles and innuendo you could want...errrmmm...does that sound a bit like someone else??? x :naughty: x

:roftl:

I saw his pics!:das:

:roftl:

I saw his pics!:das:

My 14th birthday prezzie was to see Adam in concert, my 1st ever gig! Wish you could see some of his vids x

It's a kinda shame my 13yr old daughter is going to T4 on the Beach because I would have loved her 1st gig to be a Mika show x

Hey!

You're only old if you think you aree!

You can be a youngster too :biggrin2:

My girl gets cross with me sometimes because I get overexcited when I find a Mika gem on youtube or I find a really fantastic pic x lol x

I don't know him, but I know from the 80's Queen, Guns 'N Roses, I think...:wink2:

Adam Ant was a few years before Guns'n'Roses x

My 14th birthday prezzie was to see Adam in concert, my 1st ever gig! Wish you could see some of his vids x

It's a kinda shame my 13yr old daughter is going to T4 on the Beach because I would have loved her 1st gig to be a Mika show x

awww it's so sweet!:wub2:

well.. if you want you can take me to his gig couse it wil be my first time too! :roftl:

i wouldnt mind to go to mikas gig too, just like babuccia :roftl:

awww it's so sweet!:wub2:

well.. if you want you can take me to his gig couse it wil be my first time too! :roftl:

i wouldnt mind to go to mikas gig too, just like babuccia :roftl:

Aah!

I woldn't mind be your daughter:naughty:, that's so sweet!:thumb_yello:

I would take you all if I could x aww x and my daughter thinks I'm just plain embarrassing :naughty: x

Hi there x my daughter is 13 so I expect she'll find her way to this thread x :naughty: x She was a bit disappointed that mika won't be at T4 on the Beach this year, because he was last year x there will be loads of other good bands and artists there though x

Hi there x my daughter is 13 so I expect she'll find her way to this thread x :naughty: x She was a bit disappointed that mika won't be at T4 on the Beach this year, because he was last year x there will be loads of other good bands and artists there though x

that's nice:thumb_yello:

But sad that Mika isn't there...

Oh, bring her to this thread! :biggrin2:

okaaay, yeah hope she will ! then we'll have another member in our grouppp :D

I knooow, I looked on the site for the T4 beach party thingie cause Mika was on the advert but when I looked he wasn't there :huh:.

I'm sure she'll have a great time anyway !!!