Introduction: Cruise 2008!

CazGirl

:roftl:

cripes. what a hilarious word!

so, whatcha going as Rose?!!? Costume?!?!

Well unfortunately the costumes been put on hold for now, due to unforeseen circumstances.

But I am announcing the winner on Thursday now, instead of next week.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well unfortunately the costumes been put on hold for now, due to unforeseen circumstances.

But I am announcing the winner on Thursday now, instead of next week.

Ahh no! :( but someone got it right, yes? how exciting!

lmao what are you lot like :roftl:

no, no squirrels, although i have to say I was looking out for them when I ported LOL! :roftl:

i will be putting the rest up later. would have done it last night if my computer hadn't turned itself off. :mad:

Diary 5: Tenerife

I nearly finished writing this entry last night but computer turned off. Grrrr.

Anyway, arrived in Tenerife and was lovely and warm! I loved the view - mountains with low clouds!

DSCF1292.jpg

Headed straight for the beach. Managed to get a cab and communication was slightly easier lol.

The beach was gorgeous!

Palm trees! In real climate! (we once had Palm trees on Canvey. Was a STUPID idea. England not warm enough to keep Palm trees alive! and Canvey NOT exotic! is sh*t heap! Stop pretending you fools!)

Sand very hot! Hot hot hot! Was like playing hot potato with feet. Paid for sunbeds and sunbathed, and read Marian Keyes book where I discovered the word "cripes". All hail Marian. Also had a dip in the sea.

The sea! I've never seen water SO CLEAR! Looked like tap water! Amazed, I was! Could see little creatures in sea!

Jenine and Joanne got lunch. asked for two burgers and one portion of chips, and pointed to pictures to help with communication. ended up getting three burgers, two portions of chips and a random egg. hahaha.

cab man said he'd be back at 3:30. was not back at 3:30. found other cab who's passengers had not arrived. Was fate!

cab driver spoke english. felt bad. again.

Got back on Aurora, and I believe this is where Jenine did the Queen show. In a lounge theatre this time, not usual theatre.

Day I clapped my eyes on The Love God. Looked early twenties. Gorgeous black styled hair. Tallish. Some facial on chin but not too much. Must have been formal night because I remember him wearing a tuxedo. Eyes would not stay away from his heavenly hunky face. Looked more sophisticated, aristocratic and more gentleman like than you idiots you get in Essex. Looked respectable. More my type of guy. Sat near me. Was conscious of his presence all night.

The five main singers sang Bohemian Rhapsody at the end. O.M.G. Stunning! Was fan-bloody-tastic! Got ants tits.

Show ended.

Lorraine and I giggling about The Love God. Walking down corridor.

me: I wonder where he was headed?

turns round corner. See the Love God approaching and walk past us. Lorraine and I giggling silently like school girls.

Had a nice sleep =]

during the day, discovered why Joanne's legs were orange. The cheap after sun from Asda said "tan enhancement" on the front. We thought it had something in it to bring the tan out quicker.

But no!

Must have been fake tan!

Jenine not smell burnt skin, smelt fake tan!

Was hilarious. Joanne still not amused.

Pictures of the sunset:

DSCF1298.jpg

DSCF1300.jpg

also had random tropical party by swimming pool! Live band and everything singing Ricky Martin songs, "heeeeeey, heya baby...ooh...ah...i wanna knooooooow if you'll be myyyy giiirrrll..." Kyle Minogue's Locomotion (had no idea she sang that! sounds like a 60's song!) and other random songs!

DSCF1303.jpg

is odd having party on ship. you're in the middle of the ocean! was great, actually. didn't disturb anyone, no-one TO disturb. Out in sea, private party, could make as much noise as you wanted. Was special.

Sounds great Caz :wub2:

Lmao, makes it sound like you started developing ants' boobs rather than getting goosebumps :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: they'd be very small titties indeed LOL.

i'm peeling quite a bit now :( very itchy! nawr!!

anyway, popping out to post office, won't be long! shall continue story. added more pictures into previous entry.

Diary 5: Tenerife

also had random tropical party by swimming pool! Live band and everything singing Ricky Martin songs, "heeeeeey, heya baby...ooh...ah...i wanna knooooooow if you'll be myyyy giiirrrll..." Kyle Minogue's Locomotion (had no idea she sang that! sounds like a 60's song!) and other random songs!

i think it was released at the end of the 1980s...

i think the original singer was from the 1960s, little eva or something like that

i think it was released at the end of the 1980s...

i think the original singer was from the 1960s, little eva or something like that

Aww, you beat me to it!

Yes it was Little Eva:thumb_yello:.

Aww, you beat me to it!

Yes it was Little Eva:thumb_yello:.

KNEW I wasn't going mental!!!!!! Lorraine and Joanne were telling me it was Kylie's song!!! Silly girls!!! HA! WASN'T HAVING DITZY MOMENT AT ALL!!!!

Victory shall be mine!!!!!!!!

new diary shall be up soon =]

Great - looking forward to it. :thumb_yello:

It made me so excited about a cruise that I just took a Virtual

360 degree tour round a Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship!! It was

great - checked out all the various things like ice rink, climbing

wall, surf machine - had a great time "on board", and it didn't

cost me a penny!!! :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: they'd be very small titties indeed LOL.

i'm peeling quite a bit now :( very itchy! nawr!!

anyway, popping out to post office, won't be long! shall continue story. added more pictures into previous entry.

Way too small.. smaller than nipples :blink: Anyway :naughty:

will check out the new pics :D

Great - looking forward to it. :thumb_yello:

It made me so excited about a cruise that I just took a Virtual

360 degree tour round a Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship!! It was

great - checked out all the various things like ice rink, climbing

wall, surf machine - had a great time "on board", and it didn't

cost me a penny!!! :naughty:

Best holiday you never had then Wendo?:wink2:

Wonderful - and didn't even have to splash out on posh clothes!! :roftl:

ah, but the formal nights were the best ones!!

seriously, the UK has no formal events anymore, unless you're a celebrity. I remember the times when you dressed up to go to a restaurant or heck, even the cinema. Now it's all ripped jeans and T-Shirts. I see so many dresses around the shops and God knows where and when people use them. They certainly don't wear them in clubs or bars. It was nice to dress up =]

ah, but the formal nights were the best ones!!

seriously, the UK has no formal events anymore, unless you're a celebrity. I remember the times when you dressed up to go to a restaurant or heck, even the cinema. Now it's all ripped jeans and T-Shirts. I see so many dresses around the shops and God knows where and when people use them. They certainly don't wear them in clubs or bars. It was nice to dress up =]

It sucks it's come to that. I remember when I hated having to wear pretty clothes when going out, but I was forced to. But now that I like those pretty clothes I don't know when to wear them.

Diary 6: Gran Canaria

Today was the day that we were going to a Water Park.

Me no like water parks that much.

Let me explain this. I love theme parks. In fact, I'm a freak for them. I love going on fast rides, knuckles going white, screaming and laughing, tummy turning....I think it's amazing....but not water parks. It's just you in your bikini and sliding down a slide into a pool.

You can't hold on to anything. There's no sense of security or safety, you just fall, and I hate going under water. I'm not a strong swimmer.

I was quite scared.

We took a coach there which took an hour, and along the way I noticed that this island was just basically made out of rock :blink: Therefore took no piccies.

We arrived at Aqualand MASPALOMAS and i saw this HUUUUUUUGE slide. Was instantly scared, and said "I can tell you right now that I am not going on that." Everyone was like why??

They said that it was probably going to be the tamest ride there and that I have to go on it.

Entered Aqualand. Had picture with parrot! (warning, had no makeup on, looked awful!)

Photo-0388.jpg

After going round the lazy river first, we arrived that the slide. Really didn't want to do it. Was so high and nothing to hold on to. Sat at the top of the ride looking below for a few seconds before forcing myself to go down it.

Was so petrified I couldn't scream. Nothing to hold on to. Wasn't strapped to anything. Was just falling.

Fell into pool. Went under water. Struggled and scrambled my hardest to get to the top.

Got out.

Was shaking. Was nearly crying.

Joanne tried to comfort me and said I did really well. Everyone telling me they were proud of me. Felt patronised. Didn't get over fear. Proved them right, was scariest f*cking ride there and even they agreed after going on it. Idiots. Hated that ride. Hated it hated it hated it. Will NEVER go on something like that again, and if they try and pull that stunt one more time if we ever go to a water park again i'll just remind them of that episode. Did not enjoy it for a second and I told them so. Hope they felt bloody guilty.

Rest of the park was okay. Me and Lorraine went on some rubber dinghy ride which was funny. (Rubber dinghy's are fine, because I'm IN something...) Went down this tube, came out of tube and into some whirpool thing. Me and Lorraine went round and round and started to slow down. Found exit, but just passed it and landed right on the ledge! Stuck! Was not moving! Lorraine was in front so stood up and tried to waddle our way round, with me laying in the back going "Paddle Lorraine, paddle!"

came out eventually!

By the way, are swimming trunks not invented in Spain yet? (Canary Island not entirely to do with Spain, but speak Spanish....someone wrote on brick wall "Canary is not Spain" lmao) because ALL the Spanish men were wearing speedos. EW. Not attractive!! Only good on David Beckham! JUST! One man's ball sac was hanging out! Doubly gross!!

Floor is AWFUL! not only was it HOT (not that they can help that) but it was GRAVELLY. Gravelly I tell ye! Stony! Horrible! The four of us were running around park like super secret spies in single file trying to find shade to cool down burning feet!

rest of the day was fine.

Jenine was not meant to perform tonight, but the cabaret's star had lost their voice or something so they had to cancel their show, so Jenine's show was put on instead. The show was called "Awards" and it was a show involving musicals. Bloody brilliant! Was my fave show. There's this singer called Glen and he has quite a low voice, and is amazing! So he sang Phantom of the Opera stuff.

Last section was Les Misérable. (wherever the accent goes!) Jenine played drunk person. Was very funny :)

Noticed Love God sat in front row when watching shows, but only watched first performances. We watched second performance and didn't see Love God.

(have a picture to post yet, but wanted to post this before comp turned off!)

Diary 6: Gran Canaria

By the way, are swimming trunks not invented in Spain yet? (Canary Island not entirely to do with Spain, but speak Spanish....someone wrote on brick wall "Canary is not Spain" lmao) because ALL the Spanish men were wearing speedos. EW. Not attractive!! Only good on David Beckham! JUST! One man's ball sac was hanging out! Doubly gross!!

(have a picture to post yet, but wanted to post this before comp turned off!)

Not nice about the water - what a fright!! :thumbdown:

As for photos - hope there are no gross ones!!! :wink2::naughty: