New blog!

lindemfc

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: Wait, You're having problems too!?

I kept trying to go to the blog page but it would freeze up my internet and I thought it was just my demented computer...

That's strange! :blink:

It's all the hearts someone posted. :thumb_yello: I'm not having trouble getting onto any of his other blogs.

Unlessss if there's just sooo many people getting onto that one blog at the same time that it crashes.

... nah it's the hearts. :naughty:

It's all the hearts someone posted. :thumb_yello: I'm not having trouble getting onto any of his other blogs.

Unlessss if there's just sooo many people getting onto that one blog at the same time that it crashes.

lets not think about all the people entering in the contest.

ahha I wonder what new fans think when they go to the new Mikasounds and see the 'blog' and the 'daily' updates and look for the other stuff, go to the old webby and see

"LICM out now!" from soo long ago.

lets not think about all the people entering in the contest.

ahha I wonder what new fans think when they go to the new Mikasounds and see the 'blog' and the 'daily' updates and look for the other stuff, go to the old webby and see

"LICM out now!" from soo long ago.

I actually looked on the old website for the blogs after watching the video. I thought I found it and clicked on it... apparently it said "Biog" not "Blog" because I got his biography. :naughty: The i sort of tricked me into thinking it was an l. :bleh:

yeahp.

honestly, couldn't she think of something better to say than "heart heart heart heart"

those kind of fans make me shake my head...

:blink::lmfao:

Well that's stupid. "heart heart heart heart"

:huh:

What if it stays like that and we won't be able to find out who wins.. or if it's even real...

I actually looked on the old website for the blogs after watching the video. I thought I found it and clicked on it... apparently it said "Biog" not "Blog" because I got his biography. :naughty: The i sort of tricked me into thinking it was an l. :bleh:

I did exactly the same :roftl:

Haha, that happened to me too.

The leaves behind it make it distracting and look like an l. :thumbdown:

He seems sort of... silly when he points "To my blog down there" and there's nothing there either.

:thumbdown:

:blink::lmfao:

Well that's stupid. "heart heart heart heart"

:huh:

What if it stays like that and we won't be able to find out who wins.. or if it's even real...

I'm hoping that another blog or something would be posted and maybe, just maybe there won't be so many hearts in that one. :roftl:

This heart ordeal kind of reminds me of people who screw up artists Myspace pages when they post !!!!!!!!, HIIIIIII, I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHH or so many things that don't have spaces in between them so it kind of stretches their page out. I always look to find the culprit. :naughty:

Haha, that happened to me too.

The leaves behind it make it distracting and look like an l. :thumbdown:

He seems sort of... silly when he points "To my blog down there" and there's nothing there either.

:thumbdown:

Maybe he's pointing further down :blink:Have you tried to look eh...like...under your computer perhaps? :blink:

I'm hoping that another blog or something would be posted and maybe, just maybe there won't be so many hearts in that one. :roftl:

This heart ordeal kind of reminds me of people who screw up artists Myspace pages when they post !!!!!!!!, HIIIIIII, I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHH or so many things that don't have spaces in between them so it kind of stretches their page out. I always look to find the culprit. :naughty:

:lol3: I know.

"MIKA COME TO *THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!*" x 100

:naughty:

Gah, I hate that. :sneaky2:

I checked my basement :mf_rosetinted:

Hardcore fan. :roftl:

:lol3: I know.

"MIKA COME TO *THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!*" x 100

:naughty:

Ahhh.

I don't mean to rant but those posts are always soooo annoying! If I was an artist that wouldn't make me go there any faster. :fisch:

Did you find it down there?:roftl:

If so, everyone down to Wendi's basement!!!:floor:

:roftl: well guess it's slightly less disturbing than if PJ found it in her lap :naughty:

Haha, exactly.

It's so annoying!

And at least ask politely, don't just yell it in his face :naughty:

Where have the manners gone. *shrugs*

:roftl: well guess it's slightly less disturbing than if PJ found it in her lap :naughty:

It would be. :boxed:

It's okay it wouldn't be in my lap anyway... password protected he can't enter. :naughty:

not that that makes any sense.