New blog!

lindemfc

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mwahaha! Now tell me! I wanna know :biggrin2::fisch:

Well...ehm...I don't think I can say it hear...I can say it in the dutch thread but we are the most nasty people you know...trust me...we are :naughty:

LOL, glad y'all like my mini script :blush-anim-cl::naughty: hahah xD

Oh... my gosh. :lmao::lmfao::lmao:

Mika: Whaaaat the eff?! That's demented.

Me: BEAT THAT! I SO just owned your show. Ya can't go bigger than the moon! You could though... maybe kinda sorta arrange a shuttle for me?

Anyway, with how BIG that stadium is I'm quite sure I can see it from space... I'll just definitely be in the nose bleed section. :naughty:

demented lmao! I can imagine Mika's voice going high when saying that word, like he in that Jensen interview when Jensen tells him they played Grace Kelly in....where was it? Some foreign place. Africa? xD haha. ive watched that interview too many times.

the bolded bit really made me laugh :roftl:

in order to beat you, maybe Team Mika would arrange a Satellite Live performance of Mika playing on...I dunno, Venus? And doing a cover version of "feeling hot, hot, hot" ?? xDDD sorry, that was crap. (oh and btw, i know mercury is in front of venus and therefore closer to the sun, but venus is actually hotter).

Y'all are so silly...

I am having a far too weirded out feeling to be silly here... a numb pins and needles feeling waiting for the winner to be announced. Not like it's going to be me or anything...I mean, the chances of that are....well, you know....not that great. But still....I feel like flippin' Charlie Bucket here. Poor, Bedraggled...not a chance in all the world...then, a glimpse of coin, a message from a website...ENTER....and I'm sitting here with my chocky waiting to peel back the edge. Is there gold in it? I don't KNOW. Ughhh....just end the suspense already, announce the winner, let me eat my plain chocolate and go on with my life!!!!!!!!!:boxed:

Y'all are so silly...

I am far too having a numb pins and needles feeling waiting for the winner to be announced. Not like it's goingn to be me or anything...I mean, the chances of that are....well, you know....not that great. But still....I feel like flippin' Charlie Bucket here. Poor, Bedraggled...not a chance in all the world...then, a glimpse of coin, a message from a website...ENTER....and I'm sitting here with my chocky waiting to peel back the edge. Is there gold in it? I don't KNOW. Ughhh....just end the suspense already, announce the winner, let me eat my plain chocolate and go on with my life!!!!!!!!!:boxed:

I know how you feel, I have the same...the whole time I'm thinking 'what if I win!' and thinking about what I should bring with me to paris...who I bring with me, etc etc :naughty:

Yea...me too...

but in the dutch thread 'feeling happy and good' means something different then the 'feeling happy and good' you are talking about I guess :naughty:

Oh no. it is the same if I translated it correctly. :naughty:

LOL, glad y'all like my mini script :blush-anim-cl::naughty: hahah xD

demented lmao! I can imagine Mika's voice going high when saying that word, like he in that Jensen interview when Jensen tells him they played Grace Kelly in....where was it? Some foreign place. Africa? xD haha. ive watched that interview too many times.

the bolded bit really made me laugh :roftl:

in order to beat you, maybe Team Mika would arrange a Satellite Live performance of Mika playing on...I dunno, Venus? And doing a cover version of "feeling hot, hot, hot" ?? xDDD sorry, that was crap. (oh and btw, i know mercury is in front of venus and therefore closer to the sun, but venus is actually hotter).

do you have a link for that interview by chance?

:roftl: :roftl: Sorry Wends, couldn't resist. Everytime I see the weather they almost always forecast rain :naughty:

Its ok :roftl: - but here in the middle of the Glens we are quite lucky.

The west coast gets the rain - the east coast the wind - and we

tend to be sheltered by the hills!! :thumb_yello:

not too much...uhh..hop goes the chicken?

ugh.

you know what chicken means on the mfc? don't you?

ik heb zin means I want to have....(chicken)

But now I told you everything, so it isn't funny anymore :naughty:

you know what chicken means on the mfc? don't you?

ik heb zin means I want to have....(chicken)

But now I told you everything, so it isn't funny anymore :naughty:

of course I know what chicken means lol

ahhh lol :naughty: