This One's For Us Girls PART 28

Sarah_Lollipop

hi again!:naughty:

Hello, how are you? :bleh:

How are you today?

im good i just got back from golf ( i know, sounds boring, but w/ me and my 2 friends there *also MFCers* its a blast, we laugh the whole time)

and now im posting a bit b4 i have to walk tot eh entrance of my neighborhood (about half a mile from my standpoint) and then im going to get picked up and go swimming w/ 2 of my friends

how r all u?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im good i just got back from golf ( i know, sounds boring, but w/ me and my 2 friends there *also MFCers* its a blast, we laugh the whole time)

and now im posting a bit b4 i have to walk tot eh entrance of my neighborhood (about half a mile from my standpoint) and then im going to get picked up and go swimming w/ 2 of my friends

how r all u?

i like to play with my friends! It's always so funny:roftl:

I'm fine,thanks!

i like to play with my friends! It's always so funny:roftl:

I'm fine,thanks!

we talk about mika and our golf instructor sits there, laughs at how he thinks were high on something cuz he wont understand what we mean when we say mikas chickeny and stuff then we laugh too much and cant swing well! :lmao::roftl:

how r all u?

I'm fine thanks.

Well i can't promise but if i'll i would like to meet you!:bleh:

how much it cost?

yeah:thumbdown:

That would be nice! :blush-anim-cl:

Well it depends on the airline and the date of travel. I think they are available from around 100 Euro.

how r all u?

I'm good, but tired! Thank you! :wink2:

we talk about mika and our golf instructor sits there, laughs at how he thinks were high on something cuz he wont understand what we mean when we say mikas chickeny and stuff then we laugh too much and cant swing well! :lmao::roftl:

:lmao:

Once i asked to one cute guy at school - how about chicken? :das: And he was like- what? It's not a lunch yet :lmao:

I'm good thanks! I have missed you! Nice to have you back with us again! :huglove:

awwwm, thank you, i missed you too! :huglove:

Really? :naughty: I'm not... but I didn't use them often so far... I basically go by train! :thumb_yello:

yes.. i have use them but i'm totally scared:naughty:

I prefer cars:naughty: