Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:naughty:

The blog begins really professional, and after the Mx its like: Oh and it really is Me lol. Its ME! Ok? Lol :)

:lmfao:I dont know why, but that makes me laugh

Do we doubt that the man can actually be articulate?? I mean, he's not stupid. He did win songwriter of the year, which means he does have some talent at expressing himself....

Anyway..... Yay for the new blog!!! Looks like we found out why David may not be the best pianist in the world... maybe he's actually a trombonist?

Can anyone enlighten me as to who the guy singing with Mika is? (I have a feeling I should know but I don't...)

Do we doubt that the man can actually be articulate?? I mean, he's not stupid. He did win songwriter of the year, which means he does have some talent at expressing himself....

Anyway..... Yay for the new blog!!! Looks like we found out why David may not be the best pianist in the world... maybe he's actually a trombonist?

Can anyone enlighten me as to who the guy singing with Mika is? (I have a feeling I should know but I don't...)

i think some had mentioned it was dorien, (not sure of the spelling), a friend. he is also the one who wrote the french version of grace kelly

His articulation is one of the very things that got me liking him in the first place:mf_lustslow:! And I think she was just saying that it's funny how he expects us to not believe it's him and he goes into detail about the authenticity of his blogs.:roftl:

I think this is my favorite so far :wub2:

thanks for posting here, i was about to go without checking youtube so i wouldn't have found it until tomorrow! :blink::naughty:

i agree completely, my favourite so far for sure! :thumb_yello:

I just watched the video. YAY!!!

I absolutely L-O-V-E love it!!! Aaahhh...his singing so...so...so...wonderful *swoons* The trombone and the guitar paired with his voice was REALLY nice. He should sing that song more often (even though I have no idea what he's singing but it sure as heck sounds really really nice).

I rate this video 10:wub2:s out of 10:wub2:s

LOL....

I think the tongue-in-cheek "Fascinating!" and the "M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!" are still all part of the "are you happy now" sentiment from that email....

It makes me laugh. Yes, it might seem frivolous but we love it Mika, keep it coming! :bleh:

Mika video!

Can some one translate please, i don't speak french!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE9ouRYUyz4

YAAAYYYY! I love him...I didn't get all of it, so I can't translate word-for-word, but he talks about Grace Kelly in French and how Doriand (the guy with him) wrote the French lyrics--turns out Mika was actually screwing them up all this time :lol3: (Like we care.) Then he says something about politics--someone asked him about his political opinions, maybe?--and then he says that he's not there for politics, he's there to sing. And finally, he explains that he and the band are preparing an encore (Champs Elysees), and that they only have an hour to do so.

YAAAYYYY! I love him...I didn't get all of it, so I can't translate word-for-word, but he talks about Grace Kelly in French and how Doriand (the guy with him) wrote the French lyrics--turns out Mika was actually screwing them up all this time :lol3: (Like we care.) Then he says something about politics--someone asked him about his political opinions, maybe?--and then he says that he's not there for politics, he's there to sing. And finally, he explains that he and the band are preparing an encore (Champs Elysees), and that they only have an hour to do so.

Thanks! :flowers2:

and part way through Doriand asks what the camera is for and Mika says that he's doing a blog to post online. Doriand didn't understand how he was going to do that, i think? Mika asks him "have you ever used a computer before? the internet?" :naughty:

That's strange. When I watched this one I swore it said it was number 12! Then I came back here and read some more and then I watched the one below and it is now #12 and the one above is #13. Did anyone else catch that? They are both about Aux Champs Elysees. Hmmmmm.....maybe it is just me. :blush-anim-cl:

NEW Mika video!

Can some one translate please, i don't speak french!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE9ouRYUyz4

in a resume of what he says

hi it's mika and i'm here with dorion (i think)

backstage in laroche francofolie

dorion wrote the words to grace kelly in french

he is telling me that i made mistakes while singing it in aix-les-bains

(then he tells him what mistakes he did) then mika tries to say the words properly. then mika says that he is a dunkey for making mistakes.

he explains to the guy that this is a blog.

the guy has no idea what a blog is, he thinks it is live.

the guy ask him where are the people? he said well this is a blog

not live. he asked him if he knows anything about computers and internet. mika calls him a donkey. (jokingly)

mika tells him that this is not a vacation movie, that it is a blog.

they are backstage right now, but they have to go back to his hotel in ile doree to practice french grace kelly and also another french song, maybe from joe dassin or michel fugain.

mika also mentions that politically, some people are saying he shouldn't sing at the francofolies, because he is not french. but he says that he was born in beirut, but his childhood was spent in france and that his first language was french. he gave an interview 20 min. before this blog and he said he was nervous but in the end, he will do what he does best and that is to sing on stage. but he will speak french. he has one hour to go practice and that he is wearing to watches to keep track of time

voila!

Thanks for the translation ER. I was hotfooting it back over here to find out, once I saw the French one and realised it was the same guy as the other vlog.

That's strange. When I watched this one I swore it said it was number 12! Then I came back here and read some more and then I watched the one below and it is now #12 and the one above is #13. Did anyone else catch that? They are both about Aux Champs Elysees. Hmmmmm.....maybe it is just me. :blush-anim-cl:

I had a problem with them too. Mostly cos youtube wasn't showing me number 12. It was like it wasn't there. And I'd only seen number 13 and left a comment about number 12 being missing and then suddenly it was there! I wonder if it was all actively being fiddled with while we were trying to watch? (I never even thought to check on whether someone was logged in!)

(then he tells him what mistakes he did) then mika tries to say the words properly. then mika says that he is a dunkey for making mistakes.

not live. he asked him if he knows anything about computers and internet. mika calls him a donkey. (jokingly)

they are backstage right now, but they have to go back to his hotel in ile doree to practice french grace kelly and also another french song, maybe from joe dassin or michel fugain.

mika also mentions that politically, some people are saying he shouldn't sing at the francofolies, because he is not french. but he says that he was born in beirut, but his childhood was spent in france and that his first language was french. he gave an interview 20 min. before this blog and he said he was nervous but in the end, he will do what he does best and that is to sing on stage. but he will speak french. he has one hour to go practice and that he is wearing to watches to keep track of time

voila!

thanks!:flowers2:

voila!

Gracias! :wub2: