I do too. I think I'm going to have to get a move on soon. Yesterday one of our pastor's was talking about how we can't just talk a lot of talk without doing the walk. I think that applies to me a lot lately.

Wow, 16, that is young....but you know, it shows a lot about her character that she is having the baby. You have a lot of reason to be proud of her! I'll definitely continue to pray for her, though, as I am sure she will have many challenging days ahead of her.

Actually, the 21st was Kath and Aaron's one year anniversary of their engagement, so I am totally jumping the gun with wanting her to get pregnant! LOL Kath has told me she is ready to have a baby....heck, she's wanted to be a mother since forever...but Aaron wants to wait to buy some land and build a house before they have a baby. Boo @ that idea! haha

LOL!!!! Testing me??? Who in the world would do that?? ;) Things are better between me and Chris than they were the last time we spoke. I'm still trying to take things slow to see if I really want to marry him. He told me last night that he wants to marry me with no doubt... so basically, I'm putting things on hold so I can make sure.

As for the other guys...man, I don't know what to do about them, cos one of them is not taking no for an answer! LOL

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do too. I think I'm going to have to get a move on soon. Yesterday one of our pastor's was talking about how we can't just talk a lot of talk without doing the walk. I think that applies to me a lot lately.

Wow, 16, that is young....but you know, it shows a lot about her character that she is having the baby. You have a lot of reason to be proud of her! I'll definitely continue to pray for her, though, as I am sure she will have many challenging days ahead of her.

Actually, the 21st was Kath and Aaron's one year anniversary of their engagement, so I am totally jumping the gun with wanting her to get pregnant! LOL Kath has told me she is ready to have a baby....heck, she's wanted to be a mother since forever...but Aaron wants to wait to buy some land and build a house before they have a baby. Boo @ that idea! haha

LOL!!!! Testing me??? Who in the world would do that?? ;) Things are better between me and Chris than they were the last time we spoke. I'm still trying to take things slow to see if I really want to marry him. He told me last night that he wants to marry me with no doubt... so basically, I'm putting things on hold so I can make sure.

As for the other guys...man, I don't know what to do about them, cos one of them is not taking no for an answer! LOL

It's so true! I've been hearing a lot lately about seeing as much value in others as Jesus saw in everyone, like the woman with the hemorrhage or the demoniac..both outcasts in the eyes of society, yet He made them seem most important, so I guess I have to open my eyes a bit more.

Thanks, we'll definitely be needing prayers, our house is tiiiiny, so living arrangements will be tough until I move out for college. But the good thing is her boyfriend is still with her, I'm really thankful for that, he could have just left her but he really wants to be a part of this baby's life, and he's putting up with all of my sister's hormonal antics. haha

Awww, that's a sweet idea. Buying land and building a house, barely ever hear those sorts of dreams over here! haha Sounds like something out of a fairy tale! He better build that house quickly! :bleh:

That's good, and sometimes all you need is time, so take as much time as you need, don't rush into things!

Uh oh, that can be rather problematic! haha Is he aware you have a boyfriend?

Wow, we've been talking about that a lot lately in church, too! About how we need to love people as much as Jesus does. It seems impossible sometimes, but if He can manage then we need to strive to as well.

I can imagine it's going to be a huge adjustment! How are your parents feeling about everything? Are they excited to have a new addition to your family? That is wonderful that your sister's boyfriend is staying around. I know that must be a difficult transition for him, too, but it's great that he is seeing that through with your sister.

It is a sweet idea and I def think they will accomplish that over the next couple of years. I know they want to pay off bills before they make these big changes. Which is really smart, but that doesn't mean I'm any less impatient for Kath to have a little one. :)

Yeah, I figure getting married is a huge decision, regardless who it is. So I need to be absolutely sure. I do love Chris, but I want to be positive that he is the one for me.

It definitely is problematic. The guy that asked me out has sort of gotten the point. I told him that I was in the middle of a confusing time with Chris and that I wasn't sure where it was going. I think he interpreted that to mean "There's definitely a chance for us" when that's not necessarily what it meant. I dunno...I'm trying to be gentle and kind, but I think he's not really getting the point. :( And he does know about Chris...in fact, we all had lunch together yesterday at me church. Boy was THAT awkward...LOL

Hi usa!

Sorry 2 sound dumb but wot is thanxgivin? we dont celibrate it in uk:blush-anim-cl:

its ok

its traditionally a time to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude in general.

but basically we just all eat a ton with family, and watch football and things like that (my family)

I think so, but it makes driving a b!tch!

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

took these a few minutes ago, snow covered christmas light=]

im still so jealous

since may, weve gotten 5 days with a little amount of rain! i hate my town for that!

:shocked:

OMG! orlando bloom is engaged to Miranda Kerr?!

who is she anyways?!

I think so, but it makes driving a b!tch!

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

took these a few minutes ago, snow covered christmas light=]

those are fabulous!

i am really getting into photography, and i asked for a good camera for christmas. Heres my problem, i still need to be able to take videos on the camera so i can keep going with my youtube channel.

Do u think that any camera that takes video wont take good quality pictures, or one that takes good video wont take good pictures?

GAHH!!!

What kind of camera do u have? Does it take video?

those are fabulous!

i am really getting into photography, and i asked for a good camera for christmas. Heres my problem, i still need to be able to take videos on the camera so i can keep going with my youtube channel.

Do u think that any camera that takes video wont take good quality pictures, or one that takes good video wont take good pictures?

GAHH!!!

What kind of camera do u have? Does it take video?

I absolutely love my camera, it has so many cool features and has a setting where i can take really good quality close-ups. I can also set it to virtually any color and it will make everything black and white except that color- and it takes nice video.

here is an example of the color thing...(i have fun with it!)

no photoshop needed!=]

Set to green

IMG_0036.jpg

to red

IMG_0345.jpg

to blue

IMG_0370.jpg

I love it! it's a cannon powershot SD1100 IS :bleh:

Oh Hello everyone! How was y'all's Thanksgivin? Guess what! well I got to go to the Keys for the weeks! It was so much fun, we stayed in this enourmous house right on the water, and we rented a boat, and we had like four kyaks..uh don't know how to spell that:blush-anim-cl: anyways, and i just got back last night...but i'm glad to be back on MFC!

okay bye:naughty:

Oh Hello everyone! How was y'all's Thanksgivin? Guess what! well I got to go to the Keys for the weeks! It was so much fun, we stayed in this enourmous house right on the water, and we rented a boat, and we had like four kyaks..uh don't know how to spell that:blush-anim-cl: anyways, and i just got back last night...but i'm glad to be back on MFC!

okay bye:naughty:

mine was.. alright

o how cool!that sounds so fun! youre lucky! :wink2:

its ok

its traditionally a time to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude in general.

but basically we just all eat a ton with family, and watch football and things like that (my family)

When in doubt, i turn to wikipedia :bleh:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving

We're getting a ton of snow right now!

anybody else?

Thanx. wot u bin up 2? it real cold n ice but no snow. (Dads in a grump cuz there no snow)

I absolutely love my camera, it has so many cool features and has a setting where i can take really good quality close-ups. I can also set it to virtually any color and it will make everything black and white except that color- and it takes nice video.

here is an example of the color thing...(i have fun with it!)

no photoshop needed!=]

Set to green

IMG_0036.jpg

to red

IMG_0345.jpg

to blue

IMG_0370.jpg

I love it! it's a cannon powershot SD1100 IS :bleh:

No way! I just got that camera for my birthday but I didn't know you could do that with the colors! Where do I have to go to do that? I'm still trying to figure out how to work everything with it, haha.