Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

We all soooooo will!!!!! This has been such a fun project and we are so happy to be a part of it. We're going to like freakin' scream when we see all of our names who were in charge of this.

Can't wait to see the book finished. We just got done doing a comic strip for the art section.:punk:

Love Love:wub2:

Twins

Sounds awesome!

I was going to do a comic as well for the Art section:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember you guys saying something about that. Sounds uber fun! Made any other new things?

Yeah it is fun but deadlines are murder.:naughty: Yeah, we have made a few more pots and right now we're working on slab boxes which means you roll out the clay and make templetes. Don't much care for this project. So are you in college?

Yeah it is fun but deadlines are murder.:naughty: Yeah, we have made a few more pots and right now we're working on slab boxes which means you roll out the clay and make templetes. Don't much care for this project. So are you in college?

Well, at least you get to take something away from it :thumb_yello:

Nope, I'm not in university...yet. Though, I will be applying to them soon, since it's my final year of high school :bleh:

Well, at least you get to take something away from it :thumb_yello:

Nope, I'm not in university...yet. Though, I will be applying to them soon, since it's my final year of high school :bleh:

We graduated high school in 2004. We're 22. Congrats on your final year on high school.

You're right about the ceramics. At least we get to take something away from it. We're taking another studio art class and an art history class.

We graduated high school in 2004. We're 22. Congrats on your final year on high school.

You're right about the ceramics. At least we get to take something away from it. We're taking another studio art class and an art history class.

Thanks so much:)

And you can give away your assignments as wonderful presents! Oooh what's the studio art class?

Thanks so much:)

And you can give away your assignments as wonderful presents! Oooh what's the studio art class?

It's like 2D design. We work a lot with shapes and value/balance. It's fun. It's probably the best out of the three we're taking. The ceramics and this class are taught by grad students so their not that much older than us so that is cool.

It's like 2D design. We work a lot with shapes and value/balance. It's fun. It's probably the best out of the three we're taking. The ceramics and this class are taught by grad students so their not that much older than us so that is cool.

That sounds so cool!

Your art classes sound awesome!

Hey guys!!!

I just wanted to say that I'm also very excited about this project! :boing: I remember when Melanie added me by mistake, well, I'm happy she did it, cause I don't think I would have signed up for this otherwise :bleh:

And also, you talking about art classes.... I miss art sooooooo much!! In high school, I had quite a lot of art, cause I took it as an option and now, I have nothing... *sigh*

I miss maths too, but a less than art :naughty:

Hey guys!!!

I just wanted to say that I'm also very excited about this project! I remember when Melanie added me by mistake, well, I'm happy she did it, cause I don't think I would have signed up for this otherwise

And also, you talking about art classes.... I miss art sooooooo much!! In high school, I had quite a lot of art, cause I took it as an option and now, I have nothing... *sigh*

I miss maths too, but a less than art :naughty:

I know, it's really exciting! :naughty:

I agree- the Meyer Twin's art classes sound really good :thumb_yello:

oh! i don't celebrate thanksgiving, so i didn't know it was today...well, happy thanksgiving everyone!

Don't sweat it!

Thanks so much :):thumb_yello:

And this is the Canadian Thanksgiving :naughty:, I'm pretty sure people in the States celebrate it at a different time (in November I think). :bleh:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! That looks sooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so exciting!!!:punk::punk: You did such a great job!!