Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I want it too!!!!

What I really like about this cover is that we can see everyone participated. We all have a very different style, but put together, it rocks!!! :D:punk:

I agree! It's really great, I'm proud of us all! :)

off topic... i would like to participate for the cover art of the yearbook next year :blush-anim-cl:

I'm with you on that one. :wink2::thumb_yello::bleh:

I'm with you on that one. :wink2::thumb_yello::bleh:

:punk:

it would be a hard work to do something as good as this one but i`m sure it`s gonna be amazing :)

this is really really off topic :bleh:

my dad saw the cover and for one moment because of the jacket he though he was Michael Jackson :blink:

• 4 months later...
Here it is, tell me what do you think. Fits correctly??

Cannonadded.jpg

I don't know what made me look in this thread .... but It's the first time I've seen this .... it's absolutely amazing ... well done to you all for doing this ..... :wub2: You are all awesome .... can't wait to own this book ..... :thumb_yello:

I don't know what made me look in this thread .... but It's the first time I've seen this .... it's absolutely amazing ... well done to you all for doing this ..... :wub2: You are all awesome .... can't wait to own this book ..... :thumb_yello:

so good that you bumped this thread! loved taking part in the making of the cover:wub2:

cant wait to own the book too :D

Yipeeeee....glad you liked it! :yay:

Okay cover peeps...

It turns out that, as beautiful as the covers are, they're not entirely the right size. :no:

So what I've done is arrange the artwork you guys have created onto pages so that it's very central, and draws the eye in - which works well, since the art just isn't large enough to take up the entire cover page. I think it looks freakin' awesome.

I think Mika will love this - tell me what you guys think!

ForThread.jpg

I think it looks beautiful! Even if it doesn't fill the whole page, its still awesome. I think if it filled the whole page it might be too much... I like how it focuses the attention towards the middle more instead of just the BAM of all the artwork just smack dab on the whole cover.

Thanks Mana! :clap:

Okay cover peeps...

It turns out that, as beautiful as the covers are, they're not entirely the right size. :no:

So what I've done is arrange the artwork you guys have created onto pages so that it's very central, and draws the eye in - which works well, since the art just isn't large enough to take up the entire cover page. I think it looks freakin' awesome.

I think Mika will love this - tell me what you guys think!

ForThread.jpg

We think it looks very awesome. A great solution. It works very well.:thumb_yello:

Bugger. Oh well, it still looks good--although I'm not sure about the red X, but that might just be me. Thanks Mana :huglove:

Yeah, I agree about the "X" thing. I think it should just be black in the background like the back cover, so that way it draws the eye in :das:

I agree that the red is kind of distracting. I thought it would pull the eye in, but it's a bit much.

Without it:

Frontweb.jpg

i prefer it without the X too. it looks fantastic with just the black background:wub2:

I agree that the red is kind of distracting. I thought it would pull the eye in, but it's a bit much.

Without it:

Frontweb.jpg

I know I didn't work on the cover or anything .... and both look really good .... but I prefer this one ..... :wub2:

I really want to see this book now ...... It's gonna look incredible ..... I have no idea what any of my parts will look like .... am quite excited to see .... :boing:

To be really honest, I don't like it very much but well, if there's no other way. It doesn't look bad at all you know, I'm just a bit disappointed our art is smaller than it was supposed to be :( But I guess it's the best we can do so ok :)

I like it without the red X as well.

@ Mana: Emerald said she is disappointed that the art is smaller now. Is there a way to make it bigger but still have the needed added background?

Yeah. I'm afraid that no one sees the letters. :boxed: But if there isn't any other way it's fab anyway. I prefer it without the X too. Great job Mana! :thumb_yello: