• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back cover:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/kary88_01/Pequeocopia.jpg

Front cover with the lettering fixed:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/kary88_01/Letteringup.jpg

Front and back!!

The letters in the back are not going to look like the ones here, lol, I had to turn them to the other side.

Frontandback.jpg

okidoke, here's the cannon Kary

The colours came out kinda weird when I scanned it but I think we'll survive:bleh::roftl:

thecannonmozarella.jpg

:dance_man::groovy:

Soooo amazing! You guys did an awesome job! I love the cannon!!!:wub2:

Here it is, tell me what do you think. Fits correctly??

Cannonadded.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEE ITTTTT!!!! *sings (a side effect of being a singer) an dangerously high note*

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!:shocked::wub2::mf_lustslow:

Edited by mozarella

Yeah Kary, that looks awesome!

Ok, is this the final version then?? Please tell me what you think and as much as I would like to, I can't keep adding things, no room for more. Letters are ok, their positions?? Tell me everything.

Edit: one thing I can NOT change is the plaque, I made a mistake and now I can't remove it or the whole thing will be ruined... stupid me :huh:

Ok, is this the final version then?? Please tell me what you think and as much as I would like to, I can't keep adding things, no room for more. Letters are ok, their positions?? Tell me everything.

Edit: one thing I can NOT change is the plaque, I made a mistake and now I can't remove it or the whole thing will be ruined... stupid me :huh:

Yes, everything looks fab Kary!

Oh it looks great with the canon! Crazy circus going on inside eh? lol I love that! :D:D

And the plaque is ok, I don't know where else you could have put it!

I just noticed something about the back cover. There is a difference in black between the background and the "... this much!". Dunno if that can be fixed? I know, I'm a real fusspot, but I want it to be perfect!

The rest is, well, simply amazing and wonderful!! :woot_jump:

Congratulations to US!!!!

The covers look stunning, but could the title letters on the front cover be a bit bigger? I just think that there is too much space between them and the boy's hands. And everybody worked so hard on their letters that I think they should be more visible. What size will the book be?

okidoke, here's the cannon Kary

The colours came out kinda weird when I scanned it but I think we'll survive

thecannonmozarella.jpg

love this:naughty:

Back cover:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/kary88_01/Pequeocopia.jpg

Front cover with the lettering fixed:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/kary88_01/Letteringup.jpg

Front and back!!

The letters in the back are not going to look like the ones here, lol, I had to turn them to the other side.

Frontandback.jpg

omg mika will be......amazed!!!!!LOVE IT,LOVE IT ,ABSOLUTELY!!!!! :woot_jump:

hahahaha looks like he rules the world(front):naughty: ,,,but he does....ours at least:wub2:

well done every1! :clap:

Oh it looks great with the canon! Crazy circus going on inside eh? lol I love that! :D:D

And the plaque is ok, I don't know where else you could have put it!

I just noticed something about the back cover. There is a difference in black between the background and the "... this much!". Dunno if that can be fixed? I know, I'm a real fusspot, but I want it to be perfect!

The rest is, well, simply amazing and wonderful!! :woot_jump:

Congratulations to US!!!!

The covers look stunning, but could the title letters on the front cover be a bit bigger? I just think that there is too much space between them and the boy's hands. And everybody worked so hard on their letters that I think they should be more visible. What size will the book be?

I actually noticed these too, but didn't think they were that important. But if possible, could they be fixed? The letters look good but you can't see the detail in them...

Guys I was wondering... You spoke about an editor, right? Will the book be REALLY edited, like "normal books" are??

I believe Mel and Mana are the editors, but I'm not 100% sure.