Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

I'm submiting the two covers now. About the letters, sorry, but I can't do anything, it took me more than two hours to make them look like they do now, resize them all do the same size, make them look straight, etc, etc. it's very hard and I can't do all over again.

Edited by KaryLovesMika!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys we are by far brilliant people. This looks awesome!!!!

And this is the second project we worked on together!:punk:

The LT mug, remember?:wink2:

Can't wait for the third!:biggrin2:

I'm submiting the two covers now. About the letters, sorry, but I can't do anything, it took me more than two hours to make them look like they do now, resize them all do the same size, make them look straight, etc, etc. it's very hard and I can't do all over again.

What was wrong with the letters before...? They looked fine to me.:blink:

That's OK--it was only a minor detail, the cover is still FANTASTIC :wub2:

• 5 weeks later...
OMG! We are still completely floored by the awesomeness of this cover. Forgot what it kinda looked like and went here to see it and got so excited again. We definately want a copy of this!!! Love it!

cant wait to get a copy of the yearbook! can you imagine seeing this incredible drawing as a real book cover:wub2: