Yearbook: TIMELINE team headquarters!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone clear that bit about where you can find non copyrighted award and tv appearances pics up to me again?:naughty:

Sivan has created an online album of pics that MFC-ers took at the gigs. Here's the link http://picasaweb.google.com/mikalive

What do you think about something like that timeline-1.jpg

for the first page of the timeline, kinda like a title

Sivan has created an online album of pics that MFC-ers took at the gigs. Here's the link http://picasaweb.google.com/mikalive

Yeah, butI mean the awardshows and tv stuff:blink:

Looks good IMO:thumb_yello:

BUMP! Cuz we only have almost just one month 'til deadline. Where are you guys?

Well, I'm kinda busy with school and stuff:boxed:Or I'm on MFC and totally forget about the Timeline.

Sure we can share! Tell me which ones you want.

I meant "we" as in with Linde and Deb. I don't have ones I particulary "want" though,as I really don't know much bout them :bleh:

I'm sorry but I can't always be here (even though I used to :naughty:) School is getting me very busy and everytime I get on the computer,the timeline is the first thing I check.

I added some more screencaps, and some of the logo's of the events or radiochannels. The screencaps may not be so superclear hi quality, but it's the best I could come up with. I really can't find ANYTHING about the Disc d'Or. I found one video on Dailymotion, wich had a very very very bad quality, so that one isnt useful either.

I meant "we" as in with Linde and Deb. I don't have ones I particulary "want" though,as I really don't know much bout them :bleh:

Ok thanks for wanting to help anyway. I'll let you know about the gigs I need help with:thumb_yello:

I'm really sorry I've been neglecting you guys -- I've had some real life

things getting in the way, not to mention some things relating to the MFC.

I'm going to be out most of today, but I promise you I will devote a huge

chunk of time to this before the weekend is over and we'll start pulling

things together. I promise! :thumb_yello:

I'm really sorry I've been neglecting you guys -- I've had some real life

things getting in the way, not to mention some things relating to the MFC.

I'm going to be out most of today, but I promise you I will devote a huge

chunk of time to this before the weekend is over and we'll start pulling

things together. I promise! :thumb_yello:

It's ok Deb! We all are too busy to come and post here sometimes:wink2:

We still have enough time left to complete the timeline.

Shall we talk about the Lanvin event? If that's the right spelling of course :naughty:

Louiza, I saw the albums and the picture you added. Do you know who took it and asked for authorisation?It's hugely important.

I think we can take that one, if anyone can find the logo or a non copyrighted pic of it.

Guys, we only have a few weeks left, and next week I won't have much time to come.

Oh and: I finished the award and tv appearance part. Let me know what you think.

Guys, we only have a few weeks left, and next week I won't have much time to come.

Oh and: I finished the award and tv appearance part. Let me know what you think.

First of all you did a great job with the awards and tv appearances part:thumb_yello:

I've been thinking that we should decide which dates we think are the most important that we'll DEFINITELY want to put in the timeline. Then Sivan can decide for how many other dates there is space in the timeline.

In my opinion the following dates/events definitely need to be in the timeline

First and Last gig of the N. American Tour

Brits

Ivor Novellos - Songwriter of the year

Parc des Princes

Beirut gig

dvd release date

Please let me know what you think about that and if you want to add more dates in the list

First of all you did a great job with the awards and tv appearances part:thumb_yello:

I've been thinking that we should decide which dates we think are the most important that we'll DEFINITELY want to put in the timeline. Then Sivan can decide for how many other dates there is space in the timeline.

In my opinion the following dates/events definitely need to be in the timeline

First and Last gig of the N. American Tour

Brits

Ivor Novellos - Songwriter of the year

Parc des Princes

Beirut gig

dvd release date

Please let me know what you think about that and if you want to add more dates in the list

Sorry if it looks rude but we already did that...and we were already okay to put the dvd release date if I'm right.

And there are much more dates we said we'd put...

But if we're repeating things over and over again, should we put the Lanvin party?

Otherwise, talking with Linde yesterday, we got to think that the awards logos are also copyrighted,nope?

Sorry if it looks rude but we already did that...and we were already okay to put the dvd release date if I'm right.

And there are much more dates we said we'd put...

But if we're repeating things over and over again, should we put the Lanvin party?

Otherwise, talking with Linde yesterday, we got to think that the awards logos are also copyrighted,nope?

I know we've talked about putting many dates in the timeline but we havent talked to Sivan about it and there is a possibility that not all of them can fit in the timeline that's why i thought of making a list of the ones we absolutely want to see in the timeline, so that things can be easier for Sivan. Also the most important dates are the ones that definitely need to be represented with a pic, right?

About the lanvin party, i dont think it's that important but IF there is enough space in the design of the timeline why not putting it. Again i believe we have to talk to Sivan who is doing the design. Do you think that it's time to pm her again?

I'm not sure about the awards logos. I guess Deb will know for sure about that.

I know we've talked about putting many dates in the timeline but we havent talked to Sivan about it and there is a possibility that not all of them can fit in the timeline that's why i thought of making a list of the ones we absolutely want to see in the timeline, so that things can be easier for Sivan. Also the most important dates are the ones that definitely need to be represented with a pic, right?

About the lanvin party, i dont think it's that important but IF there is enough space in the design of the timeline why not putting it. Again i believe we have to talk to Sivan who is doing the design. Do you think that it's time to pm her again?

I'm not sure about the awards logos. I guess Deb will know for sure about that.

We are certainly not going to put 6 dates only! I mean,with no gigs going on for the rest of the year and all, we don't have too many dates IMO.The list we had posted before was just fine. Does everyone agree?

(Almost?) every event has an associated pic, otherwise it wouldn't be so much of a fuss to find all of them,right?

We are certainly not going to put 6 dates only! I mean,with no gigs going on for the rest of the year and all, we don't have too many dates IMO.The list we had posted before was just fine. Does everyone agree?

(Almost?) every event has an associated pic, otherwise it wouldn't be so much of a fuss to find all of them,right?

I agree. And if we wouldn't take that list, I would feel quite frustrated, as I've wasted a lot of time to find those logo's and screencaps.

I'm glad I finished the award part, it was right in time. Cause now I have a virus, and not even Google is working..

Of course we're not going to have just a few dates on the timeline! We're gonna have as many dates as possible. Dont get me wrong about the most important dates of the year, i was just worried about how much space we're gonna have for every single date of the timeline, since we havent talked to Sivan who's doing the design yet.

I too want all the dates/events to be posted on the timeline and I want to see if possible all of them accompanied by a pic! So i think we agree on pretty much everything:thumb_yello: