Yearbook: Want to give Mika YOUR autograph?!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Mel,will you bold off people whose autograph you've recieved soon?

I wouldn't worry as of yet. Melanie posted this in the Yearbook thread...

I'm definatley not done bolding things up...it takes hours because I have to check the other lists to see if you've handed in everything you were supposed to. so don't panick yet, until I say you can lol :naughty:

anyone who submitted gig pics etc was put under the strictly pictures section.

I'll try to finish updating tonight, but this whole thing has taken me like 11 hours so far. 8 for just checking and saving emails:shocked:

So, I believe that it applies to this as well.

:thumb_yello:

The main page with all the names was last updated and bolded on October 30th and I sent in my autograph at the end of september/early october and its not bolded, Idk if the email didnt work or what but im confused :blink: I know you are super busy but could you look into it, along with all the other stuff I sent in? thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Mel!

I know you must have gotten the message because you struck my name from the poetry section and bolded my name on the main list.

However, I got the PM for not having turned in my autograph, so I just wanted to confirm that I dropped out of the autograph section when I sent e-mail on October 12 and posted to the 117th page of the main yearbook thread on November 1.

I'm not at all distressed by the PM, just wanted to make sure I was communicating clearly so you didn't think I was slacking.

I am still available for proofreading and excited about contributing to the yearbook in that way (as well as with the materials I was able to submit before my health went south for the summer.)

You are doing a great job! Thank you so much for all of the work you are doing to get this year book done. :punk:

ok thanks for letting me know :)

I've removed your name:thumb_yello:

Hi, Mel!

I know you must have gotten the message because you struck my name from the poetry section and bolded my name on the main list.

However, I got the PM for not having turned in my autograph, so I just wanted to confirm that I dropped out of the autograph section when I sent e-mail on October 12 and posted to the 117th page of the main yearbook thread on November 1.

I'm not at all distressed by the PM, just wanted to make sure I was communicating clearly so you didn't think I was slacking.

I am still available for proofreading and excited about contributing to the yearbook in that way (as well as with the materials I was able to submit before my health went south for the summer.)

You are doing a great job! Thank you so much for all of the work you are doing to get this year book done. :punk:

Same here, I had to drop out of the autograph thingie in the end as I ran out of time.....Sorry about the confusion!!