hello, goodbye, hello, goodbye!!

Helli

Hi! am back again after another week and a half's absecne.This is due again to ending up in hospital with my baby bringing my total amount of time at home in the past 2 months to about 8 days! not gonna be around much in the next 2 weeks as we are moving house and our cable company have said they cant come out to re-connect us at our new house for nearly 2 weeks!! what am I going to do without my daily dose of Mika!! even my DVD is packed away in storage ready for the move!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont actually own an mp3 player. Am I actually admitting that!!! lol.

Neither did I until I got LICM. Then I needed to listen to it all the time, so an MP3 player it was.

Sorry to hear that you've been in hospital with your baby. It's always a stressful time when they're little and especially if they are sick. (Or are you the one who's sick?) I hope that you are all recovered now and stay out of hospital.

As for the moving house thing... That was me back in March. We moved house and I didn't have internet access for nearly a month. I thought about the forum every single day to begin with, particularly since we we waiting at that stage for what we thought was an imminent announcement about becoming the official fan club and when I couldn't take it any more I went to the local public library and used their internet. But the longer I was away, the less I cared... And then I got the internet back on and hubby and 11yr old were away for the weekend leaving just me and toddler girl at home and I sat up all night just catching up with everything!

Thankfully I'd made a tape of LICM last year to play in our car (cos it's old and doesn't have a cd player) and I could still access that, even if everything else is packed. And there's always your own voice. You can turn your baby into a Mika fan from the cradle by singing LICM to them!

But you'll manage. And we'll still be here waiting when you get back.:thumb_yello:

Hi! am back again after another week and a half's absecne.This is due again to ending up in hospital with my baby bringing my total amount of time at home in the past 2 months to about 8 days! not gonna be around much in the next 2 weeks as we are moving house and our cable company have said they cant come out to re-connect us at our new house for nearly 2 weeks!! what am I going to do without my daily dose of Mika!! even my DVD is packed away in storage ready for the move!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

hey! goodluck w/ everything!

hi. yeah its my baby who is sick. She is waiting for a liver transplant. bit stressed out today not stopped all day! looking after the kids and trying to pack stuff. had a shout, had a cry and feel ok now. of course my eldest decided to choose today to do the opposite of everything I asked her to do! she did make me laugh though. we were watching the video for lollipop and when she saw lollipop girl she went "its goldilocks!" (her favourite story!!) and when we watched the video for relax she said mans gonna be a chicken in a minute!! (she watched the dvd concert with me about a month ago and loved the bit where Mika is dressed as a chicken!!):roftl:

hi. yeah its my baby who is sick. She is waiting for a liver transplant. bit stressed out today not stopped all day! looking after the kids and trying to pack stuff. had a shout, had a cry and feel ok now. of course my eldest decided to choose today to do the opposite of everything I asked her to do! she did make me laugh though. we were watching the video for lollipop and when she saw lollipop girl she went "its goldilocks!" (her favourite story!!) and when we watched the video for relax she said mans gonna be a chicken in a minute!! (she watched the dvd concert with me about a month ago and loved the bit where Mika is dressed as a chicken!!):roftl:

A liver transplant! That's serious biscuits! You must be more than just a little stressed out! By all means, have a shout and a cry and get some of it out, otherwise we sometimes feel like we're gonna burst. And laughter is a great medicine. How old are you children? My 11 yr old thinks he's a teenager already sometimes and we're already getting attitude, which we're working on.... And my three year old sailed through the terrible two's with very little trouble but is putting a lot of effort into making them the troublesome three's instead. Little miss independent!!! Which is good, except I can't for the life of me get her toilet trained. Still... All in good time, hey?

Have you ever been into the Mother's thread? A place where we can support other mothers on the forum, except that people forget about it from time to time and it gets lost in everything that's going on... Here's a link:

http://mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4306

my eldest daughter is 7 though she has mild learning difficulties so she is behind what she should be doing at 7 years old. She still wears nappies to bed and sometimes pull-ups during the day.We fought for 3 years to get her into a school for children with moderate learning difficulties and finally succeeded this year! she starts there in september. my other daughter was 1 in may.she is tiny, still in newborn nappies! we go to baby gym once a week and an 8 month old there was bigger than her!! she has recently learnt to hit and grabs her sister and clobbers her which in a way is quite funny seeing such a small person doing that!

Hope your baby gets better, your move goes well, and that your

internet is connected as soon as possible!!!! :thumb_yello:

hi. just popped on quickly to say I am now back on the net! move went ok. very very stressfull though! dont want to do that again too soon! been catching up on Mika's blogs. so glad he has put them up on his site! well gotta go. off to hospital with my daughter for a check up.:thumb_yello:

hi. just popped on quickly to say I am now back on the net! move went ok. very very stressfull though! dont want to do that again too soon! been catching up on Mika's blogs. so glad he has put them up on his site! well gotta go. off to hospital with my daughter for a check up.:thumb_yello:

hey! glad to c ur back in action after tha move. well good luck at the doctors :bleh:

I'm glad you were able to keep up :thumb_yello:

but I haven't read all the pages but, what's wrong with yr daughter ? or is it just like a checkup thingie ? I hope she's okay :boxed: