I knew I loved Kanye West!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny coz Kanye is my son's favorite rapper. He is always going on and on about him. For the last few weeks my son has been telling me how much Kanye likes Mika's music. I thought my son was just pulling my leg....but I guess he knew something that I didn't. I knew that they had met and talked, but I didn't know Kanye was a big fan. :punk:

Thanks for sharing. I will show this to my son and he will say, "Yeah, I told you!" :naughty:

Kanye's from Chicago you know:naughty: Yeah, we've got attitude, but we're cool:punk::mf_rosetinted:

In all honesty, Kanye liking Mika... well that's BIG, lets just face it...What he says goes with his fans... and even if you don't like him, you still listen because you never know what the hell is gonna come out of his mouth.

maybe Kanye can start doing a Perez: share the Mika love! :mf_lustslow: i didn't know he thought so highly of our Mika, but that's amazing! And he's American, which is fab news. A hugely world wide famous r'n'b/hip-hop star in the States knowing our Mika? Fantastic! (I don't know what it is, but I'm stuck in the early 2007 period, I STILL don't see Mika as famous :roftl:) i mean I know he is...but I keep forgetting :doh:)

but I thought Mika left Kanye's party cos it was "rubbish and didn't like the music" last year? was that Kanye's party or someone else's? :blink:

Awh. Kanye is so awesome!

I actually hate rappers and all that stuff. But I think Kanye West is really good. He doesn't sings about sluts and golden cars and stuff, he's just so I don't know.. "Dope" ( like they say in the comments on his blog. :naughty: )

And yes, that LOL thing is very funny, haha.

but I thought Mika left Kanye's party cos it was "rubbish and didn't like the music" last year? was that Kanye's party or someone else's? :blink:

I thin that was a rumor, and we decided in the end that Mika had to be familiar with the music to go to his show. Plus, now we know he likes it! :naughty: Those stemmed from those green hoodie pictures where Mika had these dirty looks on his flaces from the flashing lights. Woop woop, Kanye pun. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't like Kanye West because he's got a big head and acts sometimes like a child but anyway, thank you Kanye. If it can help Mika to be known in the USA. ;)

I love Kanye because of this. No one can throw a strop as good as Kanye, he's the master!!!

maybe Kanye can start doing a Perez: share the Mika love! :mf_lustslow: i didn't know he thought so highly of our Mika, but that's amazing! And he's American, which is fab news. A hugely world wide famous r'n'b/hip-hop star in the States knowing our Mika? Fantastic! (I don't know what it is, but I'm stuck in the early 2007 period, I STILL don't see Mika as famous :roftl:) i mean I know he is...but I keep forgetting :doh:)

Mika left the afterparty because he didn't like the music the DJ was playing, he'd already been to the concert as he's a big fan of Kanye's.

This would be the blog Mika spoke of, in his written blog the other day I assume?

I was gonna check it out, but this saves me a job. I'm SO lazy:naughty:.

These photos are stunning, brings back great memories!

• 2 years later...