REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of Mika @ Festival Super Bock Super Rock (Portugal)

Niki27

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Damn... Looking trough my posts and all the nice posts from MFCers here just make me feel soo nostalgic... When I wrote those words, I was truly over the clouds, histerical... It all looks so distant right now.. And that's all I have.. ONE gig...:tears:

Damn... Looking trough my posts and all the nice posts from MFCers here just make me feel soo nostalgic... When I wrote those words, I was truly over the clouds, histerical... It all looks so distant right now.. And that's all I have.. ONE gig...:tears:

You're not the only one, my darling .

:huglove:

My posts are all so fangurly... And my english is awful in them:aah:

Omg, I read one of my previous posts and I said John was very mean to us:lmao:

Sorry for that:bow: He's a wonderful man.

Yeah... I was reading my report (like a couple of week ago) and i though... WTF I couldn't speak english at the time ! And I said John was mean too . And I love him now . :lmfao:

Wooow! Howcome I didn't see this thread was bumped? :roftl:

Damn... Looking trough my posts and all the nice posts from MFCers here just make me feel soo nostalgic... When I wrote those words, I was truly over the clouds, histerical... It all looks so distant right now.. And that's all I have.. ONE gig...:tears

One gig and one meeting with Mika... :wink2: Better memories than mine! LOL

You're not the only one, my darling .

Oh she's not! For sure! *raises hand*

Omg, I read one of my previous posts and I said John was very mean to us

Well...he could have been nicer... :fisch:

Yeah... I was reading my report (like a couple of week ago) and i though... WTF I couldn't speak english at the time ! And I said John was mean too . And I love him now . :lmfao:

LOL!

I actually read my report and got tears in my eyes... That rollercoaster of emotions still gets me... :blush-anim-cl:

I could add some more details to the show description, but oh well... :wub2:

• 6 months later...
Omg, I read one of my previous posts and I said John was very mean to us:lmao:

:lmao: I think that many people have posted about John looking or being mean, and now they have changed their mind :aah: *cough* perhaps even myself included *cough*

Last year at this exact time I was having dinner at the festival restaurants staring at the stage Mika was going to play wondering WTF am I doing here just because I watched some videos of some curly bastard on YT????????????

And i didn't have the slightest idea there was a John or an Andy or whatsoever, i just liked the music and the videos...

A year gone, thousands of videos and interviews watched, 10.000 posts after I know a loooot more now but still play LICM everyday on my car...

Even because by Frecking EP hasn't got here yet...;((((

• 3 years later...