• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so Alex have you thought of a costume for real? I mean western gear... even though it was a j o k e still :puking:

I have several ideas.....

But, uuummmm.... we have to find a place to have it first! TOO bad we can not do it in FLORIDA! aaahhhh! Would be SO simple!

so Alex have you thought of a costume for real? I mean western gear... even though it was a j o k e still :puking:

I have several ideas.....

But, uuummmm.... we have to find a place to have it first! TOO bad we can not do it in FLORIDA! aaahhhh! Would be SO simple!

i have NO idea what i'm gonna wear. since it will be in november, all the halloween places will have costume sales, so i'll be scouting costumes a few weeks before. i really have no idea. what are you gonna do?

i have NO idea what i'm gonna wear. since it will be in november, all the halloween places will have costume sales, so i'll be scouting costumes a few weeks before. i really have no idea. what are you gonna do?

I am designing an outfit and my mom is making it for me!!! :punk:

Oy! wats this bout November w/ a masquerade party?!!

rar i hate not being in things anymore! but im leaving again tommorow to continue on the program in israel. SO. if u post something replying i prob. wont see it T.T

Holly, or someone? can u guys send me a PM telling me wats new and exciting? therefore i know ill get it when i come back :blush-anim-cl: and all the info bout this masquerade!

listen, right near my house, literaly next door to my school, (walking distance from home) there is a lake, with a lake house which is for rental for parties and such. 1) ive done many parties there, its pretty cheap, 2) lots of room, sound system where if u have ur own CD's put them in, or u can get a DJ, ur choice, also there is room OUTSIDE as well so nice weather is fun xD, annndd 3) My sister works there on the weekends! we always get discounts on the price SOOOO i can get u guys a discount.

the place is at Degnan Park, West Orange, NJ, look it up :thumb_yello:

if u cant find it ill get more info when i come back. dont forget that im still in israel so PM me. i wont see replies on this thread :tears:

ohyeah, i forgot to mention

my house is very close to NYC sooo it is prob the closest u will find someone to there, so also easiest access for NewYorkers. ALSO Newark Airport is only 20-30 min away from my house. good for those jetting in, lol *cough mika cough* lmao

but yeah, also, holly or anyone else, if u guys need to sleep a night or two my house is open for you. i mean obviously i cant have everyone sleepin there but i could 2-3 of u. -shrug- i have a big house, hehehee.....

:wub2::wub2: love u all!!!!

my house is very close to NYC sooo it is prob the closest u will find someone to there, so also easiest access for NewYorkers. ALSO Newark Airport is only 20-30 min away from my house. good for those jetting in, lol *cough mika cough* lmao

but yeah, also, holly or anyone else, if u guys need to sleep a night or two my house is open for you. i mean obviously i cant have everyone sleepin there but i could 2-3 of u. -shrug- i have a big house, hehehee.....

that's amazing ada!!

i hoep holly sees this.

:thumb_yello:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the info Ada it is by FAR the b e s t contact information received so far! And the fact that the place has a sound system in place would eleminate the need for a DJ -- I can play that part myself! :roftl:

SOUNDS IDEAL --- and the fact that you can get us a discount is icing on the already great chocolate cake! :bleh:

And, of course, you have to check with your parents.... but, if Alex and I could stay at your house THAT would help tremendously!!!!! shhheeessshh if this place works out -- all we need now is a caterer :naughty:

Thanks Ada! :huglove:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the info Ada it is by FAR the b e s t contact information received so far! And the fact that the place has a sound system in place would eleminate the need for a DJ -- I can play that part myself! :roftl:

SOUNDS IDEAL --- and the fact that you can get us a discount is icing on the already great chocolate cake! :bleh:

And, of course, you have to check with your parents.... but, if Alex and I could stay at your house THAT would help tremendously!!!!! shhheeessshh if this place works out -- all we need now is a caterer :naughty:

Thanks Ada! :huglove:

this sounds so groovy!

ada, i don't know if you'd want holly spending the night at your house.

she snores.

:mf_rosetinted:

this sounds so groovy!

ada, i don't know if you'd want holly spending the night at your house.

she snores.

:mf_rosetinted:

I am n e v e r gonna know 'the truth' am I? One minute yall tell me that it was a joke and I didn't snore -- then the next yall say I did.....

I don't have a clue :boxed:

ahhhhh!!!

:roftl:

you should have given me and jess the earplugs....

that's why we only got an hour and a half of sleep.

THAT'S NOT WHY :mf_rosetinted:

-- and I had a WHOLE pack :bleh:

STILL have em' for the next trip to NYC :naughty:

this is going to be sooo nutso!

Tell me about it! I was talking to Lucy on the phone last night -- and it was her idea! Maybe we would not be able to stay at Ada's house after all -- cause we are gonna be out all night! Or that is the plan! :naughty:

OMG - I forgot you are too young to drink.... hhhhhhmmmm.....

guess Lucy needs to re-think her brilliant plans :lmao:

Tell me about it! I was talking to Lucy on the phone last night -- and it was her idea! Maybe we would not be able to stay at Ada's house after all -- cause we are gonna be out all night! Or that is the plan! :naughty:

OMG - I forgot you are too young to drink.... hhhhhhmmmm.....

guess Lucy needs to re-think her brilliant plans :lmao:

i'll be 20 by then....? :blink:

don't let me stop you guys, i'll hang around, and make sure you guys don't fall in a sewer or something.

i'll be 20 by then....? :blink:

don't let me stop you guys, i'll hang around, and make sure you guys don't fall in a sewer or something.

That is SO kind of you :mf_rosetinted:

There are FAR worse things I can think of that could happen in NYC with two drunk MFCers then falling in a sewer :roftl:

so true.

but i'll look after you two.

Y A Y!!!!!!!

Lucy and I together TOTALLY need a mature responsible chaperone! And GAWD knows you are FAR more mature then Lucy and I put together!!!! SAD but true! :insane:

Y A Y!!!!!!!

Lucy and I together TOTALLY need a mature responsible chaperone! And GAWD knows you are FAR more mature then Lucy and I put together!!!! SAD but true! :insane:

that's kind of sad for me.:shocked:

i'm sooo not as mature,but since you get to drink and i don't i'll have to put my big boy pants on.

that's kind of sad for me.:shocked:

i'm sooo not as mature,but since you get to drink and i don't i'll have to put my big boy pants on.

What are you talking about??????

YOU ARE SO much more mature then me and Lucy!!!!!

Or maybe it is you just keep your crazy wildness inside -- unlike us :insane: