for gig reports... :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Hey Holly,

I didn't see you mention this, but maybe you could submit this to

the 2008 yearbook project -- they're looking for poems, and also

for gig reports... :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Already did! LOL :naughty:

I submitted this under the 2008 Memories section....

I also wrote a *very mushy* poem for Mika in the Poem Section.....

I wanted to be as involved as I could this Year Book because I missed out on the last one!!!!!!

:huglove:

its well worth it though!:naughty:

i literally spent the whole after noon on here and i am in paris! thats when you really know you have an obsession lol!

Yeah..... I am about to get fired for being on here..... and where am I?

We are all w a y too obsessed with this place! :roftl:

gotta go now! i have to meet with my sister at 5 00 and i still have to walk the dog lol! i will be on later and once i find out the number of the apartment i will pm it to everyone ok? AU REVOIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huglove:

Bye!!! Talk to you SOON!!!! :huglove:

I wanted to stage invade next time too, but I think NOW it'd be extremely dangerous with all that he added to lollipop.

at the beginning of the song, i'll asses all the risks and decide whether to stage invade.

:naughty:

gotta go now! i have to meet with my sister at 5 00 and i still have to walk the dog lol! i will be on later and once i find out the number of the apartment i will pm it to everyone ok? AU REVOIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huglove:

adios!!! have fun!

not uh! cuffs can't hold me down!!!! :naughty:

I wanted to stage invade next time too, but I think NOW it'd be extremely dangerous with all that he added to lollipop.

I have a feeling that even if they put shackels on your feet, you would be running a funny little skip running still headin' for the stage.

uuumm... I beleive that Alex!!!! Maybe we should all make a mad leap for the stage.... even if we all get carried away, it is the end of the show! It is ALL Mika's faught for encouraging it in the first place!!!!! :bleh:

at the beginning of the song, i'll asses all the risks and decide whether to stage invade.

:naughty:

I say if the risks aren't TOO high... we A L L go for it next time!!!!!!!

Again let me take the opportunity to say ---------------

MIKA P L E A S E come to Florida!!!!!!!!!

This time we REALLY need the NYCers and the Jersey peeps to help us with the details of where our Masquerade Ball is going to be held! That is Step One!!!! And as far as making all the arrangements a local person has to do it in person so Lucy will handle all of that. I have contacted several places already. I wish I could afford the Charisma Ball Room cause they have it ALL already there! The lights the sounds the D.J. the food........

But it is like $3,000.00 :blink:

Holly :wub2:

What wonderful prose. Thank you for including me (us). Gee, did we really make seem like the whole thing wasn't worth it because some &%*@ couldn't see that Aub was just a kid who wanted to be a little closer?

I truly believe that if they were up front they would have probally gotten hurt and then it really would have been a horrible time.

In reality it was a breif time that was "yucky". We still had all that time before and once I relaxed and stopped swearing that the guy needed a good swift kick to the balls, we had the concert. We had the whole experience.

I was able to give me girls something, an experience, and though I would want to "Erase" that bit it was still just a bit.

We learned a valuable experience. Stop drinking 2 hours before show and that he pizza place closes at 6:00!!! and that adult diapers really wasn't such a gross idea after all. :shocked:

I remember after the concert you and Lucy and someone else talking about the crush and a wave ran over me and I was suddenly grateful the smug, tight

ass was a smug, tight ass.

But then I remember that there were two women to the left who saw the situtation and ushered Aubrey in front of them. Even though Aubrey decided to turn back and we had one other run in on our way to our spot we had a spot and got to see the amazing Mika work that stage like nobodies business.

Meeting all the MFC'ers, and how welcoming you were to my daughters and I, the walk off, the singing (screaming) hamming it up for Andy (where did that footage go anyway?)

The kindness of the diner owners letting us use their bathroom for free and for having some good soup and grilled cheese.

Thanks again for putting this piece out there Holly. :huglove:

:wub2:

I told you that was a great idea I had lol. :naughty:

Looking at that pic I can *feel* the bitter cold!!!!

*shivers*

my butt was sooooo cold, and i was sharing a towel to sit on.

today at work. i was ringing up a lady, and i found out she was from the U.K. and then she gives me a travelers check, i look at the name, and i'm like :shocked: so i ask her what her name is and she says "grace kelly" like she knows what i'm going to say. so i ask "have you heard of mika?" and she said "ya, my friends sing that song to me all the time". so i told her i would love it if people did that to me.

my day really sucked today, but that made me happy....for like 5 minutes.

my butt was sooooo cold, and i was sharing a towel to sit on.

today at work. i was ringing up a lady, and i found out she was from the U.K. and then she gives me a travelers check, i look at the name, and i'm like :shocked: so i ask her what her name is and she says "grace kelly" like she knows what i'm going to say. so i ask "have you heard of mika?" and she said "ya, my friends sing that song to me all the time". so i told her i would love it if people did that to me.

my day really sucked today, but that made me happy....for like 5 minutes.

NO freakin' way!!!! Her REAL name was Grace Kelly!!!! That is rad. I would have been freaking out! LMAO ..... If I was ever gonna have a baby *which is never gonna happen* I would so name a girl Grace Kelly! :naughty:

WHY did your day suck?????

For the Masquerade Ball in November -----------

Lucy and I have been working on the initial details..... and trying to find a place. So far, everything we come up with is like outrageous! :shocked: In the THOUSANDS of dollars.....

So we had a totally brilliant idea.....

if there is A N Y O N E that would have the party at their home.... anyone got a big back yard??? ANYONE in New Jersey or New York.......

We would be will to pay for the use - and of course we are paying for everything else.... it is JUST an idea we wanted to throw out there, cause ya never know! Either way we are dilegently seeking a place.

We are scared to spend A L O T of money in November CAUSE w h a t if Mika comes right around the corner...... we have to have TONS of money for the concert tickets.... hotel rooms..... plane tickets.... gas money.... OH GAWD!

If A N Y O N E has ANY suggestions we are So open to them!!!!!

Help.... please! If you know of a place let me know!!! I will call and see what we can do!!!!!

NO freakin' way!!!! Her REAL name was Grace Kelly!!!! That is rad. I would have been freaking out! LMAO ..... If I was ever gonna have a baby *which is never gonna happen* I would so name a girl Grace Kelly! :naughty:

WHY did your day suck?????

it is!!! i was staring at her check thinking "omg...is this for real!?" and i asked her name and she was like "grace kelly :blush-anim-cl:" and i had let to many brits leave without asking about mika, so this was it!!!

at victoria's secret, they keep cutting people, and the few people they don't cut (like me), get stuck helping millions of people. it really sucks. and i was supposed to leave at 4, i didn't leave until 5 and i had only eatten a hotpocket and a mini-cupcake. and my dad couldn't pick me up, so i had to take the bus, and i wanted to go to the library. it's only a 10 minute ride. i get there, and walk a little bit in the 100º weather, and of course the stupid place closed at 5. if VS wasn't so stupid, i would have been there before they closed!!! grrrrrr.....

but my husband (from the harry potter movie) was on the cover of a magazine, so it made me happier.

i'm ok now. i've ranted to many people.

For the Masquerade Ball in November -----------

Lucy and I have been working on the initial details..... and trying to find a place. So far, everything we come up with is like outrageous! :shocked: In the THOUSANDS of dollars.....

So we had a totally brilliant idea.....

if there is A N Y O N E that would have the party at their home.... anyone got a big back yard??? ANYONE in New Jersey or New York.......

We would be will to pay for the use - and of course we are paying for everything else.... it is JUST an idea we wanted to throw out there, cause ya never know! Either way we are dilegently seeking a place.

We are scared to spend A L O T of money in November CAUSE w h a t if Mika comes right around the corner...... we have to have TONS of money for the concert tickets.... hotel rooms..... plane tickets.... gas money.... OH GAWD!

If A N Y O N E has ANY suggestions we are So open to them!!!!!

Help.... please! If you know of a place let me know!!! I will call and see what we can do!!!!!

that sounds crazy awsome!!!! what should i wear? i should go completley opposite of you guys and dress up in like....western gear or something.

it is!!! i was staring at her check thinking "omg...is this for real!?" and i asked her name and she was like "grace kelly :blush-anim-cl:" and i had let to many brits leave without asking about mika, so this was it!!!

at victoria's secret, they keep cutting people, and the few people they don't cut (like me), get stuck helping millions of people. it really sucks. and i was supposed to leave at 4, i didn't leave until 5 and i had only eatten a hotpocket and a mini-cupcake. and my dad couldn't pick me up, so i had to take the bus, and i wanted to go to the library. it's only a 10 minute ride. i get there, and walk a little bit in the 100º weather, and of course the stupid place closed at 5. if VS wasn't so stupid, i would have been there before they closed!!! grrrrrr.....

but my husband (from the harry potter movie) was on the cover of a magazine, so it made me happier.

i'm ok now. i've ranted to many people.

I hate days like that! :mf_rosetinted:

that sounds crazy awsome!!!! what should i wear? i should go completley opposite of you guys and dress up in like....western gear or something.

western gear.... :puke:

:roftl::roftl: