• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holly :wub2:

What wonderful prose. Thank you for including me (us). Gee, did we really make seem like the whole thing wasn't worth it because some &%*@ couldn't see that Aub was just a kid who wanted to be a little closer?

I truly believe that if they were up front they would have probally gotten hurt and then it really would have been a horrible time.

In reality it was a breif time that was "yucky". We still had all that time before and once I relaxed and stopped swearing that the guy needed a good swift kick to the balls, we had the concert. We had the whole experience.

I was able to give me girls something, an experience, and though I would want to "Erase" that bit it was still just a bit.

We learned a valuable experience. Stop drinking 2 hours before show and that he pizza place closes at 6:00!!! and that adult diapers really wasn't such a gross idea after all. :shocked:

I remember after the concert you and Lucy and someone else talking about the crush and a wave ran over me and I was suddenly grateful the smug, tight

ass was a smug, tight ass.

But then I remember that there were two women to the left who saw the situtation and ushered Aubrey in front of them. Even though Aubrey decided to turn back and we had one other run in on our way to our spot we had a spot and got to see the amazing Mika work that stage like nobodies business.

Meeting all the MFC'ers, and how welcoming you were to my daughters and I, the walk off, the singing (screaming) hamming it up for Andy (where did that footage go anyway?)

The kindness of the diner owners letting us use their bathroom for free and for having some good soup and grilled cheese.

Thanks again for putting this piece out there Holly. :huglove:

i just finished reading that and it made me all teary! :tears: I MISS MY BRAT PACK!!!!!! I WISH YOU COULD BE HERE WITH ME!!! the paris concert was amazing but lining up i have admit i wanted to cry because of what it was like! i hardly met any mfcers because of the amount of people there were people were really bitchy and i felt so alone! i met a few girls that were nice but when i had 2 hours to go i was about to crack! i didnt have anyones fone number and i soooo badly wanted to talk to one of you guys!

Awww... Holly that was very sweet. :wub2:

It's so hard to believe that was nearly 6 months ago already! :shocked:

dcdeb

Thanks Deb!!!! :huglove:

In some ways it seems like it was just yesterday and then some days it feels like it was a lifetime ago! Either way I cannot WAIT for Mika to come back! I cannot wait MUCH longer!!!!! :naughty:

Holly :wub2:

What wonderful prose. Thank you for including me (us). Gee, did we really make seem like the whole thing wasn't worth it because some &%*@ couldn't see that Aub was just a kid who wanted to be a little closer?

I truly believe that if they were up front they would have probally gotten hurt and then it really would have been a horrible time.

In reality it was a breif time that was "yucky". We still had all that time before and once I relaxed and stopped swearing that the guy needed a good swift kick to the balls, we had the concert. We had the whole experience.

I was able to give me girls something, an experience, and though I would want to "Erase" that bit it was still just a bit.

We learned a valuable experience. Stop drinking 2 hours before show and that he pizza place closes at 6:00!!! and that adult diapers really wasn't such a gross idea after all. :shocked:

I remember after the concert you and Lucy and someone else talking about the crush and a wave ran over me and I was suddenly grateful the smug, tight

ass was a smug, tight ass.

But then I remember that there were two women to the left who saw the situtation and ushered Aubrey in front of them. Even though Aubrey decided to turn back and we had one other run in on our way to our spot we had a spot and got to see the amazing Mika work that stage like nobodies business.

Meeting all the MFC'ers, and how welcoming you were to my daughters and I, the walk off, the singing (screaming) hamming it up for Andy (where did that footage go anyway?)

The kindness of the diner owners letting us use their bathroom for free and for having some good soup and grilled cheese.

Thanks again for putting this piece out there Holly. :huglove:

Wow.... see how very d e e p this days was on SO many levels!

Of course I would include you, you and the girls were a H U G E part of this days and all that made it special! :huglove:

i just finished reading that and it made me all teary! :tears: I MISS MY BRAT PACK!!!!!! I WISH YOU COULD BE HERE WITH ME!!! the paris concert was amazing but lining up i have admit i wanted to cry because of what it was like! i hardly met any mfcers because of the amount of people there were people were really bitchy and i felt so alone! i met a few girls that were nice but when i had 2 hours to go i was about to crack! i didnt have anyones fone number and i soooo badly wanted to talk to one of you guys!

GAWSH Aimee!!!! I can JUST imagine what all of it was like!!!!! We miss you SO BAD!!!!! We are about to start work on the NYC meet up in November... our Masquerade Bash..... so at least once again we will all be together!!!!! The Brat Pack is broken and needs to be fixed! I wish you would have had your phone - so you didn't feel all alone! I would have given anything to have been there! Can't wait till you get back.... we can all live the Paris gig through your experience!!!!! WE MISS YOU!!!! Be safe and have a b l a s t!!!!!!! :huglove:

ALEX!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH!

MIKA WAS ****ING AMAZING!!!!!!! i was first row smack dab in the center! i was hysterically crying when relax came on lmao! the security guard was staring at me like i was a ****ing lunatic lol! i cant even put it into words about how amazing it was! THERE WAS SOOO MUCH STUFF GOING ON! the clowns, trapeze artists, MIKA! and then big girl OMG BIG GIRL! that and rain were definate highlights!!!!!!!!!! when they came out it looked like they were going to walk right up to me because i was right in front of them! and then the giant blowupable shoes and pizza and diet coke!

I T W A S A M A Z I N G!

rain live was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! i shivered the whole time i felt like i was in a dream and i was falling backwards! the second he hit the first note on the piano i could feel an electric zap down my spine! i was literally the onely one freaking out around me lol! i was the only one crying lol i thought i was gonna faint and have to be carried away because of the amazingness of it!

OMG I MISS EVERYONE SOOO MUCH! I AM CRYING JUST READING THESE POSTS :crybaby:

After almost a whole year NYC in November is really gonna be special!!!! And with the theme of a Masquerade Bash you can really go ALL out~~~ I have SO many ideas already!!!! I am designing my costume and my mom is going to make it!!!!!

After almost a whole year NYC in November is really gonna be special!!!! And with the theme of a Masquerade Bash you can really go ALL out~~~ I have SO many ideas already!!!! I am designing my costume and my mom is going to make it!!!!!

hahahahaha I AM SOOO EXCITED!

MIKA WAS ****ING AMAZING!!!!!!! i was first row smack dab in the center! i was hysterically crying when relax came on lmao! the security guard was staring at me like i was a ****ing lunatic lol! i cant even put it into words about how amazing it was! THERE WAS SOOO MUCH STUFF GOING ON! the clowns' date=' trapeze artists, MIKA! and then big girl OMG BIG GIRL! that and rain were definate highlights!!!!!!!!!! when they came out it looked like they were going to walk right up to me because i was right in front of them! and then the giant blowupable shoes and pizza and diet coke!

[center']I T W A S A M A Z I N G![/center]

rain live was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! i shivered the whole time i felt like i was in a dream and i was falling backwards! the second he hit the first note on the piano i could feel an electric zap down my spine! i was literally the onely one freaking out around me lol! i was the only one crying lol i thought i was gonna faint and have to be carried away because of the amazingness of it!

Can you IMAGINE of the whole Brat Pack would have been there together witnessing that!!!!! They would have called in for reinforcements!!!!! Like OMG - send in the troops these fan girls have flown the coop!

We could make it to the Nov. meet up. I now have another part time job(a regular steady pt job) as well as a not as steady pt job, so we would have some money.

Now for the costume :blink:

We will be in NYC Aug 7 for Zo-Zo's b-day, she (we) are going to do the Strawberry Fields/Imagine/John Lennon thing in Central Park.

I was planning for us to go to the Cafe'La Fortuna where he and Yoko would go very regularing, but they CLOSED in Feb. of the year :thumbdown::sad::mad:

One thing is for SURE Aimee..... the Masquerade Bash is gonna be better then the Skating Meet Up in Fort Lauderdale!!!! :naughty:

OMG ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING THEN!!!!! LMFAO! i am gonna go to the masquerade as a lollipop girl lol and i am gonna try to beg my mom if we can get a costume made one! i have been wanting one for the longest ****ing time lol! the answer will most likely be no so i probably will look like crap in a home made one lol

Can you IMAGINE of the whole Brat Pack would have been there together witnessing that!!!!! They would have called in for reinforcements!!!!! Like OMG - send in the troops these fan girls have flown the coop!

hahahaha i as actually planning on jumping the fense during lollipop and sorta make it a ritual but there was a security guard standing right in front of me with two huge ass balloons lol

We could make it to the Nov. meet up. I now have another part time job(a regular steady pt job) as well as a not as steady pt job, so we would have some money.

Now for the costume :blink:

We will be in NYC Aug 7 for Zo-Zo's b-day, she (we) are going to do the Strawberry Fields/Imagine/John Lennon thing in Central Park.

I was planning for us to go to the Cafe'La Fortuna where he and Yoko would go very regularing, but they CLOSED in Feb. of the year :thumbdown::sad::mad:

If you are not thrilled about a costume - just wear a pretty mask!!! :naughty:

That sounds AWESOME!!!!!! Your girls have the BEST sense of music!!!!! Central PArk is one of the things in New York that I WANT TO SEE that I did not have a chance to before!!!!!! Among millions of others :roftl:

OMG ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING THEN!!!!! LMFAO! i am gonna go to the masquerade as a lollipop girl lol and i am gonna try to beg my mom if we can get a costume made one! i have been wanting one for the longest ****ing time lol! the answer will most likely be no so i probably will look like crap in a home made one lol

WHAT are you taling about? Home-made ones are the BEST ever!!!! You will look GREAT! Get a HUGE lollipop!!!!! :naughty:

Just not one from Spencer's :das:

hahahaha i as actually planning on jumping the fense during lollipop and sorta make it a ritual but there was a security guard standing right in front of me with two huge ass balloons lol

I can see you now Aimee!!!!

Aimee: ooohhh Lollipop, it's my tradition I must dance with Mika *hops fence*

Security: TAKE THIS girl away immediately! What were you thinking? CRAZY MIKA FANS :blink:

MIKA WAS ****ING AMAZING!!!!!!! i was first row smack dab in the center! i was hysterically crying when relax came on lmao! the security guard was staring at me like i was a ****ing lunatic lol! i cant even put it into words about how amazing it was! THERE WAS SOOO MUCH STUFF GOING ON! the clowns' date=' trapeze artists, MIKA! and then big girl OMG BIG GIRL! that and rain were definate highlights!!!!!!!!!! when they came out it looked like they were going to walk right up to me because i was right in front of them! and then the giant blowupable shoes and pizza and diet coke!

[center']I T W A S A M A Z I N G![/center]

:shocked: omg.... his new shows are going to be CRAZY amazing!!!!! i'm so glad you had a fantabulous time. maybe you won't cry at arras :wink2:

next time mika comes around, i'm soooo gonna jump onstage again!!! i will be prepared!